Is being a junkie actually like this?

is being a junkie actually like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ur3juD8uIbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't think so, maybe it was specific to scotland junkies
now sorry for /r/ing, but can you suggest me good movie to watch baked and drunk with a female?
>INB4 Bocu no pico

Ask yer ma'

Fun sometimes but mostly horrible and life ruining? Probably.

yeah bro, drugs are cool. do drugs

My mate Rennie shags his granda'

go ask reddit

Tropic Thunder

Junkies will fuck over their own mothers just to use. If you think there's anything glamorous about that lifestyle than you're fuckin' scum.

its as real as guy ritchie's gangsters, senpai

this

not that energetic. watch reindeer spotting.

Dazed and Confused; not for the subject matter, but it's light-hearted enough.

maladolescenza

I don't know what is it about British people that makes me physically ill just by looking at them

dead baby scene is the hardest hitting scene in film history

that movie was so depressing

actual former junkie here, yes and no
it depends on what kind of person you are, in my years of using I met a great deal of junkies, some were like pic related, some were fairly normal people that dressed nicely and somewhat still cared about hygiene and personal image; then there are the more rare 'high-profile junkies' (mostly coke users tho), family men (or women) with high paying jobs and a nice car, the ones you would never suspect
the fact is drugs don't make you like pic related, that's based on how much you decide (or not, being that a non-decision) to let yourself go, as far as exterior image goes
for example there are many idiots that act like fucking junkies without actually being one
also heavy drug use doesn't magically makes you a criminal, there are many that prefer to suffer through abstinence instead of stealing from their families or worse; if you were to rob someone because of the dope you already were on that mindset
hope I was helpful

You're asking if all junkies are like one same person

Big Trouble in Little China
Big Lebowski
Battle Royale

You're not used seeing white males

In America, everyone is some mulatto mongrel with eyes too close together and jug ears

People like the picture are usually fucked up beforehand. That's why they started using in the first place

Thank you for sharing your junkie wisdom with us

Spun
imo a better junkie movie than Trainspotting

>if you were to rob someone because of the dope you already were on that mindset
That's what I've always assumed. Assholes will be assholes, high or not.

thank you for your suggestions
fuck you for your faggotry

I second this.

London gangsters have always been a pretty fucking colourful lot, though.

Anchorman, Singing in the Rain, Ace Ventura When Nature Calls

Boku no Pico.

Yeah, it's like being a deadbeat scot.

Big Lebowski or just watch trailer park boys from season 1 to 7

has anyone read the book, is it good?

similar, but they make it look at more fun than it really is. people being sick all the time, with gross wounds

All the junkies i know are sad and lonely

Most of the cast are quite good looking in trainspotting though. Do agree in general about Brit films though.

No, it's like this
youtu.be/ur3juD8uIbo
Pretty pathetic and life threatening

he's in alimony hell now

>"Don't do heroin" yeah because your lives at Wal-Mart are so much better LOL

what did he mean by this?

He meant the ghosts and song spirits told him he should become a junkie

Requiem for a Dream. Watch it while high. Don't question it. Just trust me.

No book written phonetically is good.

If you liked the movie, sure.

Even Welsh admits his stuff is just adolescent daydreaming that both idolizes and condemns drug users. Which is cool, because that's kind of the aesthetic Harmony Korine goes for.

If you think that kind of irony and moral ambiguity is boring, then you won't like the book. It's not exactly like the movie, and definitely focuses on side characters more.

Bigby is even more of a psychopath, for starters.

Trainspotting is pretty much me and my lads and we used a lot of drugs. Good times, fun!

>tfw I casually knew some of the guys from the film
Huutista.

Not really, a lot of people at my work do coke and some are on heroin. It's a fairly important work place at one of the big four but most nights everyone goes out for drinks and drugs then head back to their wives and kids. It was strange at first but I guess I was oblivious to the amount of drugs regular people consume.

I only did coke as a student and when I'm on holiday, otherwise I wake up wanting to jump off a bridge.

it gets very lonely and very real out of nowhere.

the darkest spot I've ever reached was when I was 17, sitting in my best friend's living room at 3 P.M., with all the lights turned off, curtains drawn, watching these WEIRD, incoherent youtube videos about space and about how the world is going to end soon.
I'm sitting there, and my best friend right next to me is telling me how he completely, 100% believes in this. He was binging and abusing adderall. I was too. It seemed like he'd gone psychotic, and I wanted to turn my back on him and leave the house because he was honestly scaring me. But I didn't because truthfully he was my only friend and I liked doing drugs with him.

He was a 9/10 chad, literally beautiful human, and nobody ever told him no and no girl ever turned him down.

A month later he beat up his mom when he was black-out drunk and went to jail for 3 months. I was alone for a while. Im clean now but I still dream about drugs and about those days with him all the time.

maybe pure heroin. Not the shit that's peddled in the US

Grandmas boy

I bet you dream about sucking cock a lot too.

Yep, if I couldn't cop, i wouldn't rob, steal, stick up....etc...I just dealt with the sick

Current junkie here
Agree with what he says.. I've been using daily for 10 plus years and have never once robbed someone or fucked over friend or family for cash. The job I'm at currently has employed me for 6 years.. before that, last job was 4 years. My family isnt well off and my parents basically have zero cash as it is besides owning their own houses and cars and such.. anyways so no point in fucking them over for something they don't have.

Basically.. we all aren't scum bags. Some of us keep up with responsibilities and you would never know that I do what I do on my own time.

We are not all low lifes. Does it get hard sometimes.. ya. Do I know that I'm just working to support my habit and not move up in the world.. sure. Do I regret it.. of course. But that's where I am at right now and have been for awhile.

Shout out to the responsible addicts.. I know you are out there!

not at all. but good times. more bad times though. when you're not high time goes by soo slow it's horrible. so being a junkie is a lot of waiting and fear of waiting

Kek (*¯艸¯) It's much more pop culturenized than the ones in the reading material. But it works so good, though. You should read the book if you haven't.

admitting you're an addict and that it's bad doesn't justify it or sugarcoat it. That's like fat people saying, "yeah you know what I'm fat, all this cheese and sugar will end up killling me, but I'm not hurting anyone." Get your fucking shit together and learn to respect yourself. You have one fucking life on this earth and you waste it away on fleeting highs. You are a degenerate. Plain and simple. Anyone who doesn't have the self respect to not abuse drugs and alcohol is a fucking degenerate. What a fucking waste of life you are

>what a fucking waste of life you are
>literally everyone from the people who lived should lead a meaningful and healty life

You are right on one side and still fucking stupid to say shit like that.
>complex psyche of a person with years of social connections, personality and upbringing will make people who have the same decisions

You know that there are people who are 100 time more of a pieces of shit and ruin the life of others not their own? Untill you don't fuck up others life you can live your life however you want. Grow the fuck up.

>stop doing drugs

Whatever you say junkie. Keep poisoning the one body you've got instead of worshipping it like the temple it is. Fucking disgrace.

>It's a v-victimless crime!
Yeah except you help fund all the crime you don't commit. Kill yourself now you're ducking pathetic. I can't wait until you overdose from a bad batch you fucking pussy

there are barely any mulattos in USA at all, mixed race people are a rarity

i despise how the media gives my country this image

theres more spics than anything

I used to live in a shithole 1 brm apartment with 4 people and we drank and smoked weed every night and popped xanax and adderall and molly and shrooms/acid and this scene reminds me of that a lot. We used to do exactly this, just get 40s and a bottle and go hike out in the middle of nowhere and get fucked.

It was fun at times, but eventually it becomes mundane and you feel like garbage. never got to the point like it was in the movie but I had people doing coke in my apartment and I know some people who did heroin occasionally.

glad I didn't stay doing that kind of stuff and was able to hold down my job through all of it

Your country is 54 percent non-white, you stupid motherfucker lmao
What the fuck do you mean "barely any", you're delusional

>there are barely any mulattos in USA at all, mixed race people are a rarity

I think drugs are for losers that is why i smoke cigarettes and drink booze since i am awinner

stop watching tv and look statistics up dumb nigger

Says who? The most recent survey has whites at like 63%

Master and Commander

Nightcrawler.

Speed Racer

foreigners like you who watch western media probably think typical us citizens look like a gaggle of malcom gladwell mcdonalds commercial mutts with white model mothers and black scientist fathers