O
N

Only flaw is that it was too short.

I"M ALREADY AT FULL HEALTH

SURF THE WEB! SURF THE WEB!

oh no

>Sequel never
Why does Activision torment me so?

Genesis aladdin port master race, plebs who like the SNES port go home.

Art style faithful to the cartoon running at the time, the ability to emulate all of superman's most iconic abilities (flight, lifting cars), a suitably heroic soundtrack and all of this running at a respectable 30 frames per second (except in areas with a lot of detail that may drop slightly to 20)

it was garbage and remains one of the lowest rated video games of all time

The challenge swinging races were a blast, but they got realllly difficult. Even the pizza and photo ones.

Also Calypso was a fun secret boss.

>Rated T
>You eat a kid

Is this the PC version? Wasn't it really shitty?

As for the PS2 version, yeah, the challenges got really goddamn hard. I managed to beat all the pizza missions, but the photo missions and some of the races were too much for me.

that the joke

I remember having a lot of fun with this game when I finally got the hang of the controls.
Also really loved the idea of a venom-ized new york.

I recently replayed Simpson's Hit and Run and I think I overhyped myself for it. It's not that bad, but if you wanted all the cars and clothes, you're gonna be wasting a LOT of time.
Also, Stick of Truth is GOAT and I've already gotten 100% 3 times.

>no one posted this and the movie game yet

Simpsons hit and run is good, but it's still a poor mans version of Grand Theft Auto III.

>Type "Legion of Doom"
>Type "Justice League"
I've never had so much fun watching heroes beat the crap out of each other since Freedom Force.

it would be GOAT if it wasn't for the shitty voice acting. Parker sounds like he hasn't even gone through puberty yet

My only complaint is that the power levels were kind of wack.

Creeper can literally beat anyone in a 1v1 fight. Darkseid, Superman-Prime, Anit-monitor... They all fall to the Creeper. Well maybe not fall. More like just stand there stunned while creeper laughs and hits them repeatedly.

I honestly don't remember the voices in the game. I do remember loving how they had a bunch of other heroes show up or mentioned.
Plus Venom-ized Black cat.

That kid knew what he did.

Creeper confirmed for Injustice 2.

>any fight between heroes and villains that includes the Joker
>he gets out his laughing gas

>Nintendo 64 version
For what reason even.

...Xavier?

And that it was a Phineas & Ferb game.

Why can't Spidey 2 get a update for XboX One/Ps4?

>summon joker and all of his alternates
>summon any 1 version of robin

Ahh, good times.

He better be. If not I'm rioting.

>A fun character making it in
Please enjoy about twelve characters whose power is having a gun instead.

Maybe he shouldn't have lost that FUCKING BALLOON YOU SHIT.

>Thomas Jane's voice
>Cameos Everywhere
>Creative Executions/Interrogations
>Frank's PTSD episodes flashing comic panels when thugs say things like "I have a family!"

Great Game.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNJGN4OqO74

Criminally underrated game

Even if it was a glitch ridden mess, at least Shattered Dimensions had some decent variation with how each character controlled.

The sandbox spidey games are almost universally praised despite being at best utterly average beat em ups, and that's only some of the time. All people seem to want is the web-swinging, which was cool for one game but when none of the sequels ever actually did anything new it was just paying for graphical enhancements. The only one that even tried to finally up the fighting was Web of Shadows, which was an abysmally glitchy, fucked up, barely functional game where side missions ranged from "Beat up 10 guys" to "beat up 100 guys" to "beat up 1000 guys." Shattered Dimensions, while still an abysmally glitchy fucked up mess, at least had some goddamn level structure, thoughtful game mechanics, and a couple of interesting ideas that frankly was the closest thing to a breathe of fresh air that the Spider-Man games had gotten in a while.

Here's hoping Spider-Man has a shot at getting some games that are actually decent outside of one tired and worn out gimmick now that it's out of Activision's hands as the publisher and their subsidiary development companies with their one-year development cycles.

I liked this better than Spider-Man 2. And Spider-Man 2 was awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=WxEsL893CBw

Am I the only person who's played this? I've never seen it mentioned at any time ever.

rrawr

The Adventures of Batman and Robin for SNES was godly

Ya'll like beat 'em ups?

I'm just imagining Necalli with a wall jump

Anyone else sad that Marvel Avenger Alliance is ending? the last mision dialogue is really depressing

GOAT

Before Ed Edd n Eddy Online there was, the king...

Then you're not using the cheat that makes other cars blow up just by touching them. Got the police after you fast, but the amount of coins you rack up is unreal.

This and the TMNT game were what I instantly darted for the moment I ever entered an arcade.

thats kingpin you dummy

When I was in middle school I didn't have a PS3 or 360 to play this, so I'd put my headphones on and play XBox Live voice chat/prank videos, and play Battle for Bikini Bottom with it.
To make myself feel like I was playing CoD or an online game I'd pretend the supporting characters were other players, the peoples' homes were their compounds.

The Mermalair was the weapons factory, and after the final battle I'd picture a CoD character coming out of the half-destroyed Chum Bucket, all bruised and battered, holding up his gun and everyone cheers, then the little spongeball level you got after beating Robo Plankton/Robo Spongebob was a monument in your honour.

It still hurts user.

I played it too.
It really was kinda "meh".

This is some stale pasta.