twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be good in the 90s
>become a hack ever since

Why

>spend years shopping The Strain around trying to get it picked up
>direct 1 (ONE) episode out of 4 seasons

>Be Guillermo
>Have interesting ideas and incredible creature designs
>Despite acclaim, his movies don't make money so studios dont fund him.
I wish faggots would stop pretending like he takes on a bunch of projects then drops out because he's an asshole; its a business and having multiple stuff in the works guarantees that one of them could be made.
>yfw he will never make 3D Mountains of Madness with Based Jim Cameron and Tom "Can't Bruise" Cruise

>*Drops out of production*

But that's literally never happened outside of the Hobbit which was only because New Line was jerking him around for literal years so they could settle their lawsuit with PJ.

are you talking about kevin smith?

At least Kevin can admit he's not as good as he used to be

youtube.com/watch?v=pI417jeeUNg

>can admit

well... yeah

*Drops into the Ocean*

>I am legend
>Thor
>Halo
>The hobbit
>Blade 3
>Dark Universe Project
>Beauty and the Beast
>Pacific Rim 2

>Do I feel like making a new movie or tweeting about white people today?

At this point it's clearly his fault. His teaming up with Kojima, an uber hack that made one chapter of a fuckhuge video game project in 7 years and then blamed the publisher for not letting him start a project where he would throw money on his cronies (including Del Taco) was something only a company so retarded as to let Amy Pascal decide the fate of its franchises would do.

Tarantino

It's not like he has any alternatives

What does Hideo even do nowadays? I follow him on twitter and all he posts is pictures of actions figures.

Dead meme, his 3rd movie in 4 years comes out in December. He has two tv shows running right now with a 3rd going to straight to series for Amazon.

The guy has never been more prolific in his career.

That's what he does now.

pff

>What does he even do nowadays?

Mocap, buying lego, spending money on (((voice acting))) and watching capeshit.

It's not like he designed MGS characters or written the plot (other than when you encounter movie references).

That's too bad.

>It's not like he designed MGS characters or written the plot (other than when you encounter movie references).

Explain.

>posts a fucking hour long vid

I'm sure he says it at some point, but who the fuck is going to watch that?

well hes an autistic NEET, are you really that surprised?

Google Yoji Shinkawa and Tomokazu Fukushima.

You mean the editors and codec writers?

No I mean the guy that designed the characters AND their gameplay mechanics and the guy that wrote the plots.