Which one becomes a province of China first?

Which one becomes a province of China first?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Australians
abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Lookup/by Subject/2071.0~2016~Main Features~Cultural Diversity Article~60
bluedragons.national.org.nz/
thedailyblog.co.nz/2017/09/13/so-nationals-blue-dragons-might-be-red-dragons-how-national-are-utterly-compromised-to-china/
pewglobal.org/2017/06/05/methodology-41/economy_methods_14/
perils.ipsos.com/
pollster.com/blogs/more_cell_phone_data_from_gall.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Australia is almost 6% Chinese so them

This
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Australians
Which gets it from this government website
abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Lookup/by Subject/2071.0~2016~Main Features~Cultural Diversity Article~60
>Chinese (5.6%)

Uninorically am*rica

> As a whole, Australian residents identifying themselves as having Chinese ancestry made up 5.6% of those nominating their ancestry at the 2016 census

So what does that mean? Sounds like some " I'm 1/36th Irish" shit.

lmao desperate

Or you just don't want to admit you know nothing about Australia except for bullshit you've read on Sup Forums.

Chinese Australians are relatively recent arrivals so not enough time has passed for them to become H*pas. Majority of those 5.6%ers are probably 100% Chinese.

The reason why you don't see many of them is cause they're concentrated in the cities (specifically, Sydney and Melbourne where 75% of them live).

>Sydney is 10.8% Chinese
>Melbourne is 8.5%

lmao fucking rich to hear someone, especially with that flag, telling that to an american.

New Zealand unironically has a pro-CCCP party

Which one?

National

thought it was atleast 10% desu

What makes them pro-CCCP?

New Zealand honestly

bluedragons.national.org.nz/
thedailyblog.co.nz/2017/09/13/so-nationals-blue-dragons-might-be-red-dragons-how-national-are-utterly-compromised-to-china/

The only correct answer.

Fucking cuckservatives.

No morals, no standards, no loyalty just greed and the pursuit of money

Leafs are fucking pushovers, even Australia backed the US up in saying that China and Russia are a bigger threat to world peace than ISIS

why do the chinese move to nice countries, and then stack themselves on top of each other, like in china?

it's like they love to be fucking sardines

Mate 75% of the entire population lives in those cities.

Pipe down you ignorant fucking mongrel.
When in an hiro going to get rid of the cancer on this site and rangeban you pig-ignorant cunts?

They only said that to appease your cancerous nation, which is objectively the largest threat to world peace and the only country to have repeatedly nuked multiple countries on numerous occasions.
I really fucking hope the mad king in the north spills his ramen one day and rains hellfire down across your major cities.
Americans are the modern black plague.

LOVE watching Bruce flex his big manly muscles and slap down el orco

t. Chang

>Relations would continue to improve after 1998. For instance, both Beijing and Berlin fervently opposed the invasion of Iraq in 2003, and in 2006 both Germany (the largest economy and the most populous country of the European Union) and China further enhanced their bilateral political, economic and diplomatic ties within the framework of Sino-EU strategic partnerships. Both Germany and China opposed direct military involvement in the 2011 Libyan civil war. Before the 2011 visit of China's PM Wen Jiabao, the Chinese government issued a "White Book on the accomplishments and perspective of Sino-German cooperation", the first of its kind for a European country. The visit also marked the first Sino-German government consultations, an exclusive mechanism for Sino-German communications.

Makes sense, you're the chinks of the continent after all.

>the only country to have repeatedly nuked multiple countries on numerous occasions
What they hell are they teaching you in those Chinese sponsored schools, Ping? We only nuked Japan with 2 bombs then never again once MAD came into play.

You are small time

Pewresearch center says you guys like China more than the USA now

Haha, Australia backing the USA over china.

>US neighbors prefer China
>China's neighbors prefer the USA
Masters of alienating friends and making enemies

WTF AUSTRALIA?!?!?!?

Chill out, Zhang

Probably New Zealand I know we have our problems but New Zealand is mass importing numbers compared to their small number of population.

What happened to you Bruce?

Also what the fuck Vietnam, was that war for literally nothing?

This seems suspect to me. Australia isn't exactly in love with America but anyone who lives here would agree that there's more negative sentiment towards chinks among the public than towards claps.

hey buddy you alright? take a break

>both of my next door neighbors are chinks
they are decent people but the politicians really need to do something about the chink invasion tbqh

California

Yeah this is a phone survey with a sample size of 1000, I'd gamble they attempted to call over 5000 people but they kept getting hung up on.

pewglobal.org/2017/06/05/methodology-41/economy_methods_14/

Pews methodology is industry standard. Get fucked.

You will be cucked.This is for everything that you did to us.

That's just Shitney. If you go outside of the major cities there are barely any Asian, or any non-whites.

what happens when the cities (or well sydney and melbourne) become majority ethnic and the rest of the country is as white as ever

So industry standard is garbage and represents fuck all, serving no purpose but giving autists some bars to screech over on the internet? Ok.

I hope you remember to think critically every now and then.

But so is Canada, infact, the percentage differences between Chinese Canadians and Chinese Australians is in the .0%, only Canada has a larger population overall, therefor, more Chinese.

Buddy, just because you don’t like the results doesn’t invalidate the poll. Even at 16 percentage points and a margin of error of 3.9 puts you well into the favorable portion. Industry standard is the basis for all of pews research, if you reject the metholodgy you reject decades of pews work and decades of other polling data. Like I said get fucked. Pew is more reliable then your opinion.

It doesn't invalidate the poll, I'm certain their results are accurate of 1000 people they called that gave half a shit enough to not hang up. it calls in to question how accurate it is to gauge the """opinion""" of a country or it's population, and how such inconsequential results are paraded around places like this as indisputable fact.

nominally Communist nations hate each other more than anything

The poll is a randomized distribution that extrapolates to the population at large. That’s what a fucking poll is. It’s the industry’s standard that meets the scientific rigor or statistical analysis. It’s fair to say that, including the margin of error, Australians favour China over the United States.

>Canada
>Only 1.8 million

There's something wrong.

Smart white cunts will go into the city for opportunities, maybe assimulated into the Chang culture in the process. Ethnics will stay in the city. The one that venture out are either boganised or lust for the BWC.

I'm not the other guy, but both you and the poll are taking big leaps and bounds in saying that anything an Australian says on the phone as reliable and not absolute shit talking. Or at the very least, hugely uninformed. Most people here dont even know what the US does for us, we just think they hang around like a bad smell despite the fact our quality of life would crash and burn without them.

They fought a war with China after US. But the fact the US has a higher approval rating in the country that was trying to kill us a few decades ago than any other country is amazing. Even Israel, South Korea and Poland are lower

Nobody is saying it's an investigation to see if the US or China is better for Australia. It's literally just a poll to see which country Australians have a more favorable view of.

Do Australians not understand polling methodology or are you guys just flat out retarded? Do you guys even do polling in Australia?

The methodology is industry standard, the same process is applied worldwide for pew. It includes a margin of error and a distributed randomized sample.

I get how fucking polls work, goddamn, stop pushing your Pews methodology dick sucking and listen for a moment that maybe a country that has an entire reputation for shiposting hard about the US probably does the same thing during an overseas, foreign phone call we probably arent taking seriously in the first place.

I am the original guy, I'm saying the kind of people who are either going to be available during the day to take part in this or would be willing to do so in the evening during their dinner aren't an accurate representation, thus the extrapolation is inherently inaccurate and to say otherwise simply because they expended the effort to perform the survey or have done it in this manner for hundreds of years is fairly ignorant.

>inb4 they targeted glen waverley in an elaborate attempt to "prove" we like chink dogs

They just don't call somebody at random, they also have to get the "Primary Sampling Units" for each country/region and then within those they interview people selected on a probability-based selection process, and as stated above that is the industry standard, pretty much all polls around the world have a a sample size of 1000 and are representative of the target population, of course the results are not going to be precise but that is why they also report the margin of error.

Are you genuinely retarded? What evidence, statistical, objective data do you have that Australia has a reputation for ‘shitposting hard about the us’ that would invalidate the data collected?

Goddamn I thought the USA was retarded with science. You really are giving them a run for that reputation.

I have to admit I find this a little hard to believe.

They stcik together because they are a fifth column. They are trying to/have built a gobal bamboo network and the mainland sees overseas chinese as a major asset.

Is new Zealand a lovechild of Australian and Canada?

why was i born in this shithole...

>Are you genuinely retarded? What evidence, statistical, objective data do you have that Australia has a reputation for ‘shitposting hard about the us’ that would invalidate the data collected?

This entire website. Every other website Australians are easily identifiable on. Every Australian you'll ever meet. Me shitposting right now that you're absolutely falling for.

This website targets a specific demographic you retard, do you really think this Cambodian fishbreeding websites views are indicative of the everyday persons worlds view?

Damn, you dumb as fuck kangaroo nigger.

>This website targets a specific demographic you retard, do you really think this Cambodian fishbreeding websites views are indicative of the everyday persons worlds view?
Well yeah, I hear every day about how white Australians of many ages hate abos, muslims and asians so maybe you're onto something.

Meanwhile Peru will be forever 4% Chinese

I have only met one person my entire 22 years of being alive in the US that though evolution wasn't real. I'm going to call bullshit on that poll.

I really don’t know what to say. Do you understand that polling takes into account the entirety of the nation and not just a localized region in your personal sphere of influence? Why are people so bad with statistics?

You are fucking retarded. Australia takes these polls seriously, just two years ago, they much preferred the USA over China.
You guys are extremely liberal, so your fellow Aussies' opinion of Burgerfats went to shit when rednecks here elected Trump. Same for Canada and most of the western world, it's not just Australians shitposting, it's a global trend.
Do you not keep up with the news?

Perceptions are not reality

perils.ipsos.com/

I've met people from all over the US, even the most religions people will tell you that god directed evolution at the worst. If this poll was of nothing but older people in the bible belt I could see it. But this doesn't even line up with rates of religion in the US. less than 70% of the US are even Christian, but 40% don't believe in evolution? I have a hard time believing that.

Also
>Taking incited statistics at face value

What is the proportion of Chinese to the total population?
I think that the damage is small if the population of their citizens is large.

Haha, sure thing buddy.

Evangelicals only make up about 20% of the population according to PEW so according to your own statistic that's only 10% of the population.
Mainline protestants make up less than 50% and are shrinking so about 15% of the population according to this.

That's around 25%, I can't see it being much larger than 30%, not what the previous statistic showed.

Must also be skewed by old people are more likely to answer the phone, but that also goes for all countries. No one under the age of 40 in the US will bother picking up a number they don't know at all, let alone giving them any information

Again, perceptions are not reality, you have to realize that you are only 1 person in a country of over 300000000 people, your perception is not the same as the country as a whole.
If you're calling bullshit on the poll, I'm calling bullshit on your post, if you have anecdotal evidence to back up your bullshit I have anecdotal evidence to back up mine, the difference is that I am supporting my claims with data and you are not, if you think that the polls have some methodological flaws and therefore invalidates its conclusions why don't you address them? the reports, technical descriptions and methodology are available online and in English, again why don't you address the methodological problems with the poll itself? You know jack shit about sampling and weighting procedures, you know jack shit about polling, you know jack shit about statistics and you know jack shit about maths.

If you have a hard time believing that, that's your problem not mine.

I hope we import a shitload of Chinese at once tbqh. Especially the rich chinks. When they started buying up property in Vancouver and Ontario, the whites there started agitating against the chinks and there were many anti-chink hate crimes. Most people I know hate the Chinese. Hope we import a ton so people get angry and elect a real leader who will kick em all out

The USA really is fucking doomed.

All hail china.

>Must also be skewed by old people are more likely to answer the phone
Survey data is always weighted back to the true population proportions.

And again, if you think the data is skewed towards old people not only in the U.S. but in all countries, why don't back up your claims showing that the response rate among older peple is higher? and that the data wasn't weighted? If you think that no one under the age of 40 in the United States will bother picking a call from an unknow number why don't you show us data backing up your bullshit.

And these are polls that are only conducted of people who own landlines which is now less than 50% of the US and far more likely to be elderly.
I've interacted with thousands of people in the US and the only ones who don't believe in evolution are in a nursing home or were that one girl from high school that the entire class made fun of afterwords. A poll of 1500 people who own landlines isn't all that significant if you think about it in a country of 300,000 either

>import a ton and then kick them out

Why not just skip to the end you retard

>pollster.com/blogs/more_cell_phone_data_from_gall.html

This is 10 years old and that gap is only widening.
In addition in the US you have a reverse of the shy Tory factor where religions people will not shut up about being religious and the average person is less likely to speak up. In a lot of parts of Europe it's reversed.

Because you need the support of the plebs, otherwise they fall for some bleeding heart shouting about muh constitution and muh human rights.
It’s like a frog in a pot of water, if you raise the temperature slowly it won’t realize anything is wrong until it’s too late. If you crank up the temperature all at once, it’ll jump out

Vancouver already is.

this shit thread belongs to

Generally in countries where landline penetration is less than 80% Gallup uses an area frame design for face-to-face interviewing in randomly selected PSUs, then households then persons and not a telephone survey, but the point here and very importantly is that the data is weighted (you probably don't know what weighted means in a statistical sense).

>I've interacted with thousands of people in the US and the only ones who don't believe in evolution are in a nursing home or were that one girl from high school that the entire class made fun of afterwords
So what, we are not discussing about you nor about your experiences, I am not claming that the fact that you have mostly have interactions with American people that do believe in evolution is wrong, literally nobody is challenging your anecdotes, I believe you that the only ones among the thousands of your interactions who don't believe in evolution are in a nursing home, I believe you that the only ones among the thousands of your interactions who don't believe in evolution was also that one girl from high school and I believe you that you made fun of her afterwards, but that doesn't matter and nobody cares.

For Canada, Australia and New Zealand it's around 5-6%
Meanwhile Vietnam is like 8% Christian and nobody bats an eye

Hong Kong, then Macau, then Chinese Taipei Province of China.

uwu

this

Should join together and destroy the us, and spilt up the land among nations.

Removing ch*nk when?
>Inb4 help economy
No you cletus, they rob you in broad daylight, evade taxes, pay low wages, plays victim even in huge advantage, steal land by bribing and intoxication aid to manipulate.
T. Been fighting for ancestral land inherited for years from the filthy hand of chink company and lost the court fight because theres bribe involved the decision despite many evidence. Say goodbye to le monkey to the palm oil estates.

me me me!!