ITT: The last movie you watched and how was it

ITT: The last movie you watched and how was it

I'll start: pic related and it was 80's as fuck

Alien: Covenant.

Mediocre as hell. Like a perfect example of a 5/10 movie.

Shit story, even shittier lead. At least a guy got pegged and then killed. 4/10 would not watch again.

>Til Schweiger
>shitty
Someone's got sore nazi balls.

Try watching the movie until the end and tell me he was good in it.

Life: It was boring as shit. Only good thing was the "fuck you" ending.

Decent serial killer/abduction movie set in 1980s Australia. There's some serious tension in the scenes where the girl is trying to play the husband and wife off of each other as well as attempting escape. Occasionally feels a bit sleazy and exploitative. Worth watching if you're in a drought for horror flicks.

Deep Blue Sea
I watched it for the nostaglia, its been at least 10 years since ive seen it. Use to watch all the time when I was young cause sharks. Honestly not that horrible of a action/adventure/thriller

Unlike any other film I've seen. Simple story told well and with great style. wardrobe is 10/10

Ichi the Killer. It was weird and violent then both at the same time. Ending was kind of a downer.

My gf says I remind her of Christian Slater's character in this, is that a good thing?

watched the trainspotting sequel last night

I didn't like it. some cool sequences and good for bringing out some emotions and stuff, but not a good movie

Heathers is the best 80s teen movie of all time, followed by Fast Times at Ridgemont High and then Risky Business after that.

She's saying you remind her of Jack Nicholson.

10/10 awesome flick with a killer score.

This. Not the first time I'd seen it, wanted to show it to my brother in law. I'm always impressed when somebody manages to make a movie this good on a nothing budget.

You need to go back. Back in time, I mean. The Warriors is great, but it's not even the best example of its era or genre. Movies used to be a lot more... sincere, I guess is the word, on average. Less budget on the SFX, more on the writing.

>My gf says I remind her of Christian Slater's character in Heathers, is that a good thing?
I'm gonna say "no".

Triumphant ending when they're at Coney Island and Joe Walsh is playing. I love that song. Did you unlock the mystery of who set up Cyrus?

I'd probably put Say Anything up top, myself, but they're all in the discussion. A more interesting excercise is probably to just make a Best 10 or something, without actually ranking them.

Say Anything was just so boring to me. But I watched it at 19 many years ago. Should probably revisit it.

I saw Spiderman Homecoming. I'd give it a 6/10. The story was good, but the action scenes weren't memorable.

IMO Say Anything holds up better than any of the brat pack movies, or Fast Times especially... Fast Times feels really dated. It's not as comfy a BC or Ferris, nor as ridiculously quotable as Fast Times or Better Off Dead, but... just feel like Say Anything aged the best out of all its contemporaries.

fun

>Fast Times feels really dated.
>It's not as comfy a BC or Ferris,
Ew fuck off. Ferris Beuller is a terrible movie. I don't understand its appeal.

Colossus: The Forbin Project

sentient AI kino. was better than i expected. 10/10 ending.

Millions (danny boyle)

cut rate "pay it forward"
3/10
would not recommend