1. cunt

1. cunt
2. last time you spoke to a Gr**k

Other urls found in this thread:

chatiw.com/chatting.php
chatiw.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AHAHAHAHA

that white square looks pretty big compared to my dick...

Greeks are basically all Arabs even when they mix with whites they turn out Arabs. Greeks will screech at you for saying this basic fact but it's objective nonetheless.

It's true, look how similar their genetics is to North Africa.

you have to consider that he is Greek (scale to 165 cm body heigth)

When did Arabs settle massively in Greece? No tribe has moved to thrive in Greece since Cyril and Methodius' times.

During the Ottoman period. Most Greeks immigrated to Turkey and assimilated into Turkish culture, whereas Albanians moved to Greece and replaced the local population, but assimilated into Greek culture. See for evidence.

not as good

you can post your own gold
chatiw.com/chatting.php

it's kind of fun to see the difference between Greeks and other near easterners are just the steppe peoples.

Albanians aren't Arabs. They have nothing to do with Arabs. In fact, Albanians don't even speak a Semitic language.

No but they're clearly of Arabic (Berber specifically) mixture. 75% of Moroccans have the E3b haplogroup, and so does a massive proportion of Greeks and Albanians. That DNA had to come from somewhere, and it was North Africa.

E-V13 of Albanians and Greeks mutated in Thessaly around 7000 BC or so, it's ancestors came from the middle-east but most of the time they've been in europe.

What is this OP?
Some kind of gay bondage website?

>yes i know hitler
>is powerful
>is
>not was
This guy knows something but he's not letting on

in 2015, i called her a stupid bitch, and she havent contacted me ever since saying she was disappointed in me
she was acting like a stupid bitch that time

it's a straight sex chat without registration (also no profile pciture or cam)

it also has flags, you can learn a lot about the world

chatiw.com/

Stupid bitches are going to be stupid bitches desu.

So you're pretending to be a girl?

yes I used the gallery of xnxx for a series of amateur photos

Hot