Going to the US for 6 months, east coast. Never visited USA before

Going to the US for 6 months, east coast. Never visited USA before.

How should a finn prepare and what to expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Af5uVexJ7U0
youtube.com/watch?v=r0IZ_TEzg7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where are you going on east coast helps.

it's big.

Don't go to New York, the roads are terrible

start eating a lot more it'll help you fit in

don't go anywhere, the roads are terrible

buy a facemask to protect yourself from the pollution. and dont go outside between 8 am - 4 pm.

This. American roads are the worst I've seen in the world. Even this country has better roads.

Philadelphia

Tell girls you are from Finland, if you have an accent this helps. You'll get major pussy

It's a common American greeting to drop your pants and shit on another person's shoes, so don't be offended if it happens to you, and do it to as many other people as possible so you make a lot of friends.

Becareful what blocks and neighborhoods you are in, don't give money to beggers and get your burgers at good places.

Do a few missions before you start doing heists and such. You'll want a good rifle and some body armor. Try to make around 50k in cash from doing missions and get yourself a decent car - make sure to get bulletproof tires and windows. Then you know go out and have fun.

Go to the fucking inland states. They are the best the US has to offer.

Also: South is the best, majority of the US greatest generals and leaders came from it. George Washington is a southerner.

Visit the 9/11 memorial and go full suomi

Oh god
Hope you like rude, stupid, fat people
Also nogs a plenty

you're fucked

Flip flip flipadelphia
Flip flip flipadelphia

I bet most of them won't even know where Finland is.

Nice trips, thanks for the advice

Whatever you do, never EVER turn down a bowl of hospitality corn. EVER.

he should feel right at home

(finns are best bros its just bant)

If you are coming to Atlanta, stay on the north side of it.

The south side is full of niggers and robberies.

>east coast
You will be amazed at the number of non-whites and the level of left wing insanity

Philadelphia is shit. If you want to visit PA you should visit here in Lengeschder Kaundi. We're very traditional and Sup Forums approved.

This.

>Take a train to Washington D.C.
>Stay at a hotel in Old Town Alexandria, VA (it's across the river)
>Spend your time sightseeing (free museums and national monuments)
>Eat at National Harbor
>Stay the fuck out of Southeast
I just saved your trip for you.

Expect to be severely disappointed. Our jingoism comes from our unwillingness to accept that our country is dying. The water is poison, the air is polluted, the food is mutated, 99% of our population is retarded, and our beer is piss flavored soda made by some Brazilian company named InBev that adds ethanol to the finished product. Seriously. Don't waste your money on beer here. And don't buy any Jack Daniels either - it's made out of several different low quality batches of whiskey instead of one singular brewing process.

Are you an idiot? Why would you come here? I'm trying to emigrate to your country

I live in Philly. What part of the city will you be living in?

You couldn't have picked a worse place in PA to go.

>won't even know where Finland is.
>Implying they care
Women are stupid and will fuck anything remotely exotic to them
>Pic related, it's you when you get here
Also visit the national parks of you get a chance. This country is huge and there is a lot to see. Don't spend all your vacation time in NYC. It's a waste of time and money. Go to Appalachia or out West somewhere if you can. Niagara falls isn't too far away and is beautiful, also lots of quaint towns around there

Beautiful city, stay in Old Town and around center city. A great place to eat is the old city tavern and the china town is great. Franklin institute is also a nice place to visit if an event is going on.

Not sure about the "best" but this desu. Travel around, see as much as you can. Philly is kindof a crap city but there's still fun to be had in the states around there.

Also, go South during the winter. As a Finn, this should be fun as shit to get away from frozen climate while still in the same country. (as long as you dont get hurricaned)

Midtown is alright as well, you don't have to stick just to uptown. But you're right anything south or west of Georgia Tech is bad news.

ESTONIA. I want to visit your country.

>Pic related
My bad

AAAAAAYO WHITE BOI

>2016
>going to killadelphia
Even that robot got fucked up. They literally killed something that couldn't hurt or offend anyone.

Niggers and white trash. You're not going to see an accurate representation of America so have fun.

I'm American and have never heard of this.

work out first and make yourself look like genghis khan so that blacks wont mess with you

It's shit
t. Tourist in america

Sunburn, traffic, tollbooths, cheap tobacco down south, perfect beach weather, stay the fuck out of DC, Baltimore, and Atlanta, Dunkin' Donuts everywhere, mountains, rivers, great food in large cities, shit-tier food outside of large cities, north east= educated, south east= backwoods retards regardless of proximity to large cities.

Bring lots of money, exchange where you live at your bank. Exchange businesses here will charge obscene rates.

Tell all beggars you dont carry cash and dont wear jewelry

>white boi
>finland
>white

Pennsylvania has really lovely forests, if you get a chance to buy a rental and drive around to one of the state parks or preserves it would be soothing.

Its a yankee thing

you sound like live in Ohio

why in the hell did i lose to such a simply stupid little image
fuck

Unless you come in full deployment gear, gl not getting hassled for money by nogs, and the worst people in America besides Commiefornia.

You picked the worst fucking city, although I'm guessing you're staying with family or something.

Go to NYC or DC for a couple day trips. Philly is kind of a shithole, but it has its features.

Everything you've ever heard about America is true, but also untrue. There are tons of cliche, asshole, fatass American stereotypes here, but there's also good, intelligent people that will want to know about you and Finland. Just stay away from the blacks and the South.

How the hell is America this bad when it comes to robbery?

out of all of PA why there?

We're all just here for the memes, don't lie to yourself

Well Philadelphia is filled with niggers and they make no distinction. USA is really great but you'll have to watch yourself in that city

>USA
>Get face eaten off

I'm a yankee though. From PA, NY and NJ.

No it's not.

It is a mystery

Robbery happens whenever niggers/Arabs are around. I'm not even joking. I've been robbed 4 times since I was 12. And before that at least twice. If you can, try to visit the WHITE parts of America and avoid spic/nog/arab infestations.

If you're going to be in the New England area be prepared. New England is literally home to the biggest assholes in the country. Followed by the Midwest as a close second. Check out the historical sites and museums. Avoid nog neighborhoods unless you want to get robbed and or shot.

American women are the worst. Arrogant, usually fat, immature, and have nasty attitudes. Be prepared for that too.

>prepare you say?
Start eating burgers on every meal son.

Fuck off sherman

Fuck off grant

Go to the Finger Lakes region of upstate NY. Access to major city hubs upstate, college basketball in Syracuse, plus if us Americans be too much a shit you can easily scadoodle to Niagara Falls on the Canadian side and gamble/whore like a king. Also PA sucks in general.

Least you ain't going to Baltimore

>Baltimore: Theres more than murder here.

Absolute shithole. The USS Olympia was cool though.

sun tan lotion
dont forget; it is a custom to shit in your pants instead of sullying the bathroom

>If you have an accent this helps. You'll get major pussy
You sure?
youtube.com/watch?v=Af5uVexJ7U0
youtube.com/watch?v=r0IZ_TEzg7M

It's dull af desu.

Philly is a shithole with some of the rudest people you'll ever have the displeasure of meeting. Also, don't bring up anything sports related. Everyone in that city is bitter.

WEST PHILIDELPHIA BORN AND RAISED

never been robbed once.

the hell is wrong with your country. But you like in some big ghetto city right?

Syracuse is a shithole though.

Yeah, I'm coming over with just my girlfriend.

So you guys are saying that I should be afraid of robbery? I'm fairly /fit/ and was a borderguard jaeger in the army.
Staying near the city centre, at least for the first month.

Not all Americans eat burgers... That's like saying all Fins are cucks... Well shit on second thought never mind.

Yes but that's why you stay in the Finger Lakes (like the southern part of the lakes) and not Syracuse :')

Shitty sports teams, filthy city, plagued with adult edge lords... Philly is like Detroit without the burnings.

Robbery is only a problem around niggers. 90% of the country is safe. You just picked a bad spot. Your girlfriend will be forced to submit to the BBC if you aren't strapped

Rule of thumb: locate white neighborhoods in any city you stay
I'm not familiar with Philly but you're invariably safer in white places, or at the very least places with high rent or gentrification

America is different than Old World countries. City Centers are often your enemies. Countryside in America is where it's at. Plus with your credential of being a borderguard, it'd be easier to fend off semi-God Fearing whites. Blacks will not care.

My mom owns a plantation home that has been passed down from my family's first landings since before the American revolution. Freeing the slaves was the worst thing America could've done.

Also, thanks for the travelling tips everybody. Thrilled to tour Florida, Pennsylvania, NYC etc.

I'll be your guide fin bro.

Well I've been to India so I have no idea what you're talking about.

check 'em
dubs dont lie

Just dont be stupid. Its a city, stay away from the bad neighborhoods and watch your stuff. I was just in Philly a couple weeks ago its pretty junky most places, but it does have some charming areas. Go to Washington or New York if you can, but the same precautions apply to any big city really. The tourist areas are generally ok.

Go north to the Lehigh Valley my friend

Not Allentown per se, but a good 15 miles north to the Blue Ridge

Take route 309

If those were Sup Forums you might be right, but this Sup Forums and we don't give a fuck about dubs, teenfag.

As a Virginian, I can confirm this.

I had a dumb friend who dreamed of immigrating to the U.S and was looking for apartments to rent and shit.
He found a good house in Chicago at a low price. Then I looked up its crime rate/murder rate and told him it was too dangerous to go there, he was a japanese/white race mixed dude, he told me he would be OK because he's dealt with criminals his whole life in Brazil.
He is dead now and I miss Yukito Figueira.

Are you moving for work or what?
Make sure you visit the great lakes if you get a chance, too
>t. Lake Erie

F

It's sad when a huemonkey can't survive Chicago
Fun fact: crime has dropped over 50% in Chicago since the 80s

i didn't know shit came out of your mouth, aswell as your arse!

If you're ever in the deep south then you simply must try these things called hush puppies.

>tfw I literally resemble this Finland ball maymay

I'm a walking maymay hi mom

fuck off NY is GOAT

Get ready to drink less and eat more. People will be more friendly but mind your personal space.

poor choice

Isn't NY extremely expensive?

Forgot to add pic

>fuck off NY is GOAT
The only people who like NY are poor people who were born there or Midwesterners who moved there
Or people who like the smell of sewage

found OP in the future