I want to fuck Top Cat from Top Cat Begins

I want to fuck Top Cat from Top Cat Begins
I want to fuck that sexy cgi yellow cat
I want to take off his vest slowly unbuttoning it one by one as I reveal his bare yellow furry chest.
I want to kiss him on the lips carefully as he sleeps peacefully and I want to caress his body softly (with his consent of course) and I bury my face into his tummy and I squeeze his supple ass
He has such a nice way of walking too I love his nice ass and his hips sway and his tail, I love his kinda long and thin body and skinny limbs, and I would love to rub his cheeks and pet the cheek fur and I wanna see his little fangs poke out and I stare into his lovely burgundy eyes I want to squeeze his tail lightly and play with his feet with the toe beans
I want to have lovely sex with him, yes I'm a furry but I don't care I'm sinning, I want him to be happy and I want to be happy too I want him to come inside of me and I want to stroke his dick and be fucked in the ass by him
I want him to whisper sweet nothings in my ear and I want to cuddle close to him, his warm breaths on my neck sending tingling sensations over my body and I gently rub his back,
I would also give him a bath, even if he hated taking baths, I would love to do anything warmly sensual with him, but I also want him to dominate me and bite me playfully and scratch me but not too hard with his kitty paws
I imagine he would taste and smell like lemon and lavender on a nice day, of course after he has been washed though, otherwise he'd smell like the streets of New York. I want to fuck him on top of the Statue of Liberty and send him into ecstasy over such a feat.
I want him to be happy with me and I want him to invite the rest of the gang as well, but sexually and romantically I am attracted to Top Cat

epic

You can't go to the statue of liberty any more. They closed it off.

Is that all?

This is some old modified pasta.

i made this all by myself though? what old pasta ?
I want top cat as a pet-husband combo, I want to love him, I want to sleep with him and even have sex with him, but I also want to put a collar on him, make food for him, and also bathe him, if necessary.

pasta because this is just a cheap ad lib.
You also would be going more in depth on his butt and dick.

I suppose so...I'm not exactly in the mood anymore though.

Bullshit you faker.

Top Cat is cute but I'd rather fuck Ricochet Rabbit.

I want to stroke TC's long, throbbing and veiny cock, and squeeze his perfectly round, yellow supple ass, I wonder if his dick is ribbed, or if it's spiky like a real cat's (that'd be painful, though), he must have a real nice set of balls too.

Also the voice actor for Choo Choo died today.

Damn. Choo Choo was favorite top cat.

>spiky cat dick meme
Jesus stahp, it doesn't work like that.

was my*

what?

how doesn't it nigger

This is the gayest thing ever.

Welcome to Sup Forums

He was probably sexiest in that bland shitty Beverly Hills Cats movie.

more