[Serious] Why not Gary Johnson?

Without using "he has no chance" and "he is just trying to spoil it for Trump/Clinton", why is Trump the right choice and why is johnson not?

Let's talk immigration (wherein I ally more with Trump), trade (where I do not know who I agree with), and criminal justice (where I like trump's stance on police but I like Gary's stance on Marijuana).

>gary "boarders open like my asshole" cuckson
>I'm a real libertarian for serious this time
so much for that discussion...

Yeah that is why I'm having a tough time voting for Johnson. Gary has no idea what is going at border states. Also Johnson has a hard time being real about BLM.

Do you think MJ should be rescheduled? Makes economic sense to me.

>immigration is only a problem in "border states"

Jesus. How bluepilled can you get?

You shouldn't even attempt to engage in a debate with a person who mentions Johnson as a serious choice

If marijuana is enough to swing your vote from trump to johnson, literally kill yourself

It isn't enough for an entire decision, but Johnson is proposing limitations on taxes and regulations as well.
He's goofy, he's high, and if he makes enough policy proposals that I agree with, I'll vote for him. But for now I'm pro trump.

>Gary has no idea what is going at border states
How does that even make sense? He was governor of New Mexico.

It is an assessment of him immigration policies.

It is not just border states, but CA is effected by illegal immigration more than most states.

Pro-DACA = No vote

I hadn't heard about DACA... seems like it takes advantage of poor working class people here and takes advantage of the illegal immigrants.

>[Serious]
HELLO PLEDDIT!!!! :))))))

You retards need to grow up. America needs a viable third party and the libertarians are preferable to the green party.

Sounds like someone doesn't have an argument

This is another important factor. Trump is reforming the right, but a third party candidate would make the two party system more honest.

>(where I like trump's stance on police but I like Gary's stance on Marijuana)
Fuck off stoner. Be a loser then and put weed above the police.

The depressing thing is that either the Trumpster or the Wall Street Princess is going to win. It doesn't matter which one of them wins, we lose either way.

Fuck both of them in the heart. I'm going to talk to them in a language that they understand, and vote Libertarian.

I'm an American, an entrepreneur, and a stoner. In that order. Come at my with an argument and not some cheap Sup Forums shitpost talking point.

Johnson's VP is a cuck.
If the Libertarian Party has any balls, they'll replace him.

Im split 50/50 between this or piss off the republican base, vote trump and secure ourselves from Radical Islam.

Because it is the biggest agro state. All states where agriculture is a significant factor in the economy are suffering. That's a huge number of jobs.