Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1DNBNXVRZ2w
zomato.com/ncr/kabul-delhi-lajpat-nagar-2-new-delhi/menu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop looking up afghan mountain ranges

*hits blunt*
no make me
YEET

only Sunnis are allowed to look up afghan mountain ranges.. you know Hindu Kush can easily be renamed to Shia Kush..

>blunts
enjoy your cancer

afghani hash will belong to the shias
and maybe then we can focus the mooroccan rif and finally gain monopoly over the market
*rips bong*
esketit

the nicotine of tobacco combined with THC does wonders
stop being a sissy and try it

>esketit

lmaooo

>According to one interpretation, the name Hindu Kush means "kills the Hindu" or "Hindu killer" and is a reminder of the days when slaves from the Indian subcontinent died in the harsh weather typical of the Afghan mountains while being taken to Central Asia.

are hindu corpses what fertilized the mountains for optimal cannabis growth?

desu I only like punjabis/sikhs from india, I dislike the hindus who are religious and hate muslims

irreligious hindus who are liberal and educated are based though

ma nefrat darom as har moselman e kasif, islam yak din e chatal hast

There is a point in northen areas of pakistan which connect the 3 longest mountain ranges of the world

>hindu corpses
OR maybe it was something else, if you know what I mean

raaste mege, islam wa conservatism baraye afghanistan kheyli bad ast

prove it

are you the afghani dude that used to argue with the sudani some months back?

>desu I only like punjabis/sikhs from india
Even if they are religious and hate muslims

>I dislike the hindus who are religious and hate muslims
What about Hindus who hate others minorities besides Muslims? And Muslims who hate Hindus?

>irreligious hindus who are liberal and educated are based though
irreligious people who are liberal and educated are based though*

kek, i was tempted by posting that but i didn't want to come off as a total douche

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just...................DUDE LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST.........ROLL................MY.......................JOINT......................UP........................................AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNIN MON...........DUDE! WEED! HAAAAAAAAAAAA IM LIKE A FUCKIN KITE RIGHT NOW MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S O F U C K I N G H I G H O N W E E D I CANT EVEN FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKING ONLY THE DANKEST OF HERB MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THAT TRIPLE BANANA WINSTON CHURCHILL MEGA DANK GAZA GRASS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN SO FUCKIN BLAZED RIGHT NOW DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDE AHAHAHAHHAA BAZINGA inhales YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cough THIS cough SHIT cough IS cough SO cough FUCKIN cough DANK my DUDE HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY AM I EVEN LAUGHING ROTFLMAOO THIS SHIT IS NARSH BRO FUCKIN HELLA SMOKE WEED ERR DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I also argue with the qatari who is the new sudani

fucking uncle tom ass nigga's eskeeettiiiiiit

I wish I knew dari, also Im thinking about learning afghani pashto since paki one us mixed with urdu

What are you smoking on again my dude?

Religious sikhs are good people, I've never met one that hates muslims here.

I just dislike hindus believe they are superior to everyone, you know, the ones who take the caste stuff seriously.

It won't be hard for you to pick up.

This, good post.

you are a godsend

youtube.com/watch?v=1DNBNXVRZ2w
>mfw fell for afghani food meme and went to Kabul Delhi
It's too bland for my taste and the Qorma was dripping in ghee/oil. The kebabs were good though.

wtf delet this

yeah iranian/afghan food in general is bland and no spice

if you want really good 'afghan' food go to a restaurant owned by uzbek afghans

The service was good though and the people were very hospitable.

>uzbek afghans
Idk faŠ¼, we just lump all you guys as afghans. Uzbeks are the chink looking ones right?
This is the restaurant were I went. Don't know whether the food is Uzbek or not, zomato.com/ncr/kabul-delhi-lajpat-nagar-2-new-delhi/menu

hindu this or that is always hippie stoner claptrap, unless they're an indian

from the video you posted, if those were the owners then they were probably tajiks or pashtuns

uzbeks have a reputation for having really good food is all I meant

also you should have gotten mantu

are you that guy thats part of that small religion in Lebanon

also really big dicks haha