screenrant.com/suicide-squad-jared-leto-joker-best-version-adaptation/
looper.com/12785/jared-letos-joker-will-best-yet/
youtu.be/m-NqwzFiYSc
variety.com/2016/film/news/diverse-movies-global-box-office-study-1201736373/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KING JULIEN
>I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT
>I SHOOT NEGROS IN DA FOREHEAD

>Thank you for coming, Trayvon, I'll see you in hell!

>dudebros
how to spot a fucking obnoxious person

How many Romani actresses are even working in Hollywood today? I'm not saying that as a qualification for Olsen, I'm genuinely curious.

Racial appropriation is NEVER ok whether it be a white Kusanagi or a black MJ.

And Scarlet Witch always been depicted as a white red-head, so beats the shit out of me where that black-haired Roma came from.

Speak for yourself I would have liked to have seen a more comic accurate costume, something more risque but you're not allowed to be sexy in this day and age.

Sup Forums is so butthurt it is amazing

Psylocke's costume is accurate, it's just the MCU that don't want to do that.

Wanda's never had red hair. Some dark brown, but not red.

yeah, Sup Forums is totally the butthurt one in OP's image lmfao

"Dudebro" is a compliment coming from the type of people who use it as an insult.

The irony in having a black girl play Domino is the fact that this chick is fucking yellow skinned, so the white domino patch on her eye doesn't even correlate into a "domino". It's just a white patch juxtaposed over some beige skinned niggress a la some kind of Dollar Store Oreo cookie vanilla rip off

Hollywood is so fucking lazy/disingenuous they won't even go all in on the "diversity" train by casting a super dark chick and going all in on the "inverted Domino" theme and so they just hire the lightest skinned negro they could find lmfao.

>pic related is literally what the new Domino looks like

is a dudebro like a chad or something? I really don't think chads care about this sort of thing.

Wait what?

Sup Forums and Sup Forums whined for months about her costume not being right.

>whether it be a white kusanagi
TF did he mean by this?

I don't get it, she's light skinned in the comics so whatever.
>tfw don't care what race as long as the skin color is right

???

literal faggots from reddit and tumblr and neogaf have Sup Forums living in their head rent free

This FFS.

I've seen this argument("you had no problem with X") so much the last couple of years, but it's used all the time with Domino. It's like they've never stepped inside a comic book forum before.

If that is supposed to be Scarlet Witch, she originally looked like this
There has literally never been an SJW who actually reads comic books

>dudebro
Why do twitter retards always misuse words?

FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK COMIC BOOK """PEOPLE"""

Fuck off, you paki.

Ah yes, trying to defend gypsies from a country that has nothing like them. They would be the first victims.

Still prove the guy right. People can't bitch about race and then cheer when batman kills people or the joker looks like a wigger.

why do you chose to be this retarded?

nobody cheer'd when joker was a wigger, it's the most hated character in capeshit history.

the batman issue is debatable, and he's called out on his antics all the time.

Why do you hide your racism behind fandom?

>People can't bitch about race and then cheer when batman kills people or the joker looks like a wigger.
Oh but they totally can.

race is an important aspect of characters whether you like it or not.

Take Domino for instance, she was raised by her biological father. That's just unrealistic if she's black.

>nobody cheer'd when joker was a wigger, it's the most hated character in capeshit history.

screenrant.com/suicide-squad-jared-leto-joker-best-version-adaptation/

looper.com/12785/jared-letos-joker-will-best-yet/

youtu.be/m-NqwzFiYSc

Even Heath Ledger's joker wasn't comic book accurate at the time.

I remember that people were pretty pissed that the actress got all preachy about the costum a d refused to get sexualized. Also, it's a fucking costume, not a complete reboot of a character.

Butthurt enough to look for some literary who's tweet and post it here just to get (you)s

>Cartoon character with good hair
>Black

I don't think so, pal

Accuracy? No, they just don't want to have to put up with niggers in their entertainment.

>she was raised by her biological father. That's just unrealistic if she's black.

The irony is that Liz Olsen routinely wears see-through shirts/dresses with no bra under them in public, she's clearly got no problem with revealing clothing.

>they hired someone that actually looks like a gremlin gypsy like wanda is supposed to be

naw it fits

> their entertainment.

Movies with diverse cast sell better than movies with an all white or black cast. So it doesn't really matter what "they" want.

lol

when did she become black in the comics?

prove me wrong.

Everyone who doesn't like things is pol boogeyman

Spider-Man

>prove a negative

Titanic.

That there is niggers or whatever shitskin in the cast of a successful movie is incidental. Nobody likes africans, they are repulsive. It's why they need to be removed if not severely muted on movie posters in Asia.

isnt Wanda's father a white german called Magneto? so she is half white half slav

fuck leto wigger joker and fuck you

YOU'RE THE FUCKING PAKI BASTART

Since when were comic book nerds "dudebros"

not anymore, pietro and wanda are not his children and they are not mutants anymore too
mcu did this

Avatar made more than Titanic and it has a diverse cast.

Made back it's budget twice over.

more like half jew

>giving a fuck about capeshit

>>Scarlet Witch isn't white

What. Learn something new every day I guess.

>not anymore, pietro and wanda are not his children and they are not mutants anymore
not even in the comics?

>it has a diverse cast
the only niggers are cgi aliens and all three lead humans are white

Marvel likes to have synergy with their movies and comics

Peter Parker got organic webshooters during the years the Raimi movies were being made.

By next year I assume.

real Domino looks so fucking cool such a shame they could use the black actress for some real black mutant

>three lead humans are white

If you say so. Also half of the top 10 gross films are diverse cast.

So Sup Forums forget op of this thread for a second, Can we discuss why they can't have flashy costumes in superhero movies? Deadpool pulled it off the movie was goofy, but not because of what he was wearing, so why does the majority of the mcu have to look so dull? Look at these bland costumes.

Could still use her. Body paint can't be that expensive. Just fix the colors and it would be fine.

Remember when Sup Forums whined about Harley Quinn being inaccurate?

Oh wait...

blue characters with white characters does not make it diverse, you hippotamus. blue characters with white character makes it cgi, you giraffe.

>literally who websites and a youtube video

>dudebros

only the suit is different and she actually wore it for a second

variety.com/2016/film/news/diverse-movies-global-box-office-study-1201736373/

I literally can't

>dudebro protagonist
>Sigourney Weaver
>Stephen Lang
LOL @ Rodriguez being a lead in Avatar

The right one is the post "new 52" harley, left is pre "new 52"

Nobody was ok with it, but people like you shit on them for voicing it.

She's a fridge. Sup Forums has complained about it since the beginning.

yeah, they are, Rodriguez just isn't one you dumb fuck

They still look nothing alike
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>Sup Forums is LITERALLY just making up random shit now

Why would you fight like that. I get artists and performers having dumbasd outfits, but she's a defender of the world. Same with almost any hero that isn't spiderman. Like what the fuck

Most of these fuck don't even read comics and proceed to to this bullshit. In reality, they are the "dudebros"

>they still look nothing alike
get your eyes checked

>people can't bitch about race and then cheer when batman kills people or jokers looks wigger

all anons are not the same anons, you imbecile

>Harlivyfag
Opinion discared.

>cheer when batman kills people

Batman originally killed criminals with a gun.

I see retards gonna retards

still white so accurate

>one has blonde hair with pink and blue highlights, a red and white tank top, a red jacket, tattoos, high heels, and uses a baseball bat
>the other has half red, half black hair, a brown jacket, a red and black corset, a belt with pouches, thigh socks, and uses a hammer

This came out after AoU, you retarded fuck.

This. I don't think the casting is a big deal, but it does look weird that there isn't a ton of contrast between her skin and the spot. That can easily be solved with makeup or body paint.Or maybe if they wanted to go black, a darker actress would have worked better.

you're right she black as fuck

what does Sup Forums have to do with a costume difference discussion? seriously, explain yourself

People are claiming that movies should be "100% accurate to the comics. Only when a character is turned black.

Are you seriously this slow? The point that I'm making is that the only reason you faggots whine about one and ignore the other is because you're racist hypocrites. You can deny being Sup Forums all you want.

Lol ebin post pol is so butthurt!!!! Just wait until we impeach tronald dromphff next XDD

This faggot is right.
I don't want to look at niggers and neither do you. That's it. Sick of looking at them and sick of hearing them.