Other urls found in this thread:

usa.gov/register-to-vote
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be australian
>no jobs

Actually it's:

>Be American
>Not matter

We have the jobs and the training and the society for the average American, but it has been given to illegals and foreigners on top of demonizing white people.

>tfw you're so mad you pee all over the gas station

You are like little babies.

You have to be literally retarded to not be able to get a job in the US.

>be apple employee
>no jobs

Go work for Build-A-Bear and get back to me.

>be American
>shart in marts
>piss on walls
>shoot babies with my Assault Rifle 15
>watch Fox and shout out about the gubmints
>eat a burger and call it a day

This. Although, I guess it shouldn't be surprised that young adults who fantasize about Hitler are having trouble fitting into society.

What the fuck does that mean
Even that is a job you autist, you aren't owed anything.

This. Try to find a job here in Italy.
>be italian
>no jobs

Hit the nail on the head.

It means that in my state, Somalians, South Americans, as well as Mexicans are favored more for employment than the average Coloradoan.

We have a foreign meat packing company move into parts of Colorado, employing only foreigners and refugees.

Towns here are turning into beaner centrals, cost of living began to sky rocket, tons of people started doing drugs.

You could say I should move to a better state, but why should we have to keep moving? I'm sick of running to better places instead of fighting for the places we already have. I know Sup Forums would feel the same way, I don't want to argue I want to find solutions.

Nigger I live in Colorado, get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

Where in Colorado?

Fort Collins.

Have you seen east of I-25 lately? Have you seen Fort Morgan and Greeley and LaSalle and Platteville??

Lately I'm seeing more and more Somalians and South Americans.

if you can't find a job in america, no matter if you're a white male or an illegal immigrant with little grasp on the english language, You're simply not looking for a job

haha fagger

Exactly, even an immigrant can find a job in America.

My dad teaches at the high school in Fort Morgan. You are right, a good amount of foreigners are moving in, I'm aware, but they shouldn't impact your hunt for employment. You're going to have to get an education and real job before long, user.

>left to right
pleb

>why should we have to keep moving?

it does get fucking tired, doesn't it?

3 years ago I moved into a small town in Utah. Fucking place was absolutely beautiful. hardly any traffic, zero crime, friendly people.

Within the past 2 years its like some fucking dam broke and the town just gets flooded every single day with tourists and new arrivals and the cost of living skyrocketed. Last week some beaner without drivers license, failed to yield, jumped into my lane and totaled my car.

Not at living wages, maybe you want to stack shit ten feet high 35 hours a week for 700 dollars a month but I'm not a teenager working over a summer to buy my first car.

Is it different in the city?

I moved back in with my parents, and started job hunting. Went on Indeed and applied everywhere I could. After that weekend I interviewed for two jobs, and landed the better one, that had benefits and started at $17.50/hour.

A month later, and I'm still getting calls from places I dropped my resume, granted that most of them pay lower.

So, in my experience, jobs were plentiful without even applying in person. Before that, I had quit an at home desk job with a similar pay rate (can't do customer service).

>Stats: white male, bachelors of science in kinesiology

then start your own business. Its really not that hard.

Have you both seen Boulder, Colorado at all recently? There are way more bums and undesirables that live there now because of the marijuana legalization. It became a containment city for wacked out stoners.

any tips?

I didn't choose to be born here broski. Wrapping up my education before moving out. I still like it just fine aside from the congestion.

who do you think you're kidding? you can stack shit 10 feet high and make a minimum of 900/week senpai.

>be poo in loo
>pooing in the loo

Trust me I am well aware of the drifters and other such scum the weed attracted. I'm just praying California passes it in the fall, maybe it'll draw some of em. Besides, winter is coming.
>mfw I hear news of transients dying in the cold

can't get enough english speaking young men on catcher/ processors in the bering sea

plenty of jobs

but they are not easy

>There are way more bums and undesirables that live there now because of the marijuana legalization. It became a containment city for wacked out stoners.

this is one of the most depressing things of my adulthood. I wanted to move to boulder 4 years ago. I overshot and landed in San Francisco. I tried everything I could to gtfo and get to colorado, I ended up in Utah. That was around the time they legalized, colorado was flooded with bums, and I got stuck in the beehive state.

I may as well move back to Philadelphia and sell drugs.

>be American
>collect NEETbux
>get bix noods
>acquire """'"""free"""""" Osamacare
>fug somewhat passable trannys
Thanks Obama!

>Be flip
>Do sports betting (Is gambling a job)
>Druggie killing president bans it

JUST

How do I get an Alaska job? Show up at the docks, apply online or what?
Would they take me on for 3 months?

We need to clean this damn state up soon. If California passed it - not only will there be warm weather most of the year, but they will also have the ocean and Hollywood.

I believe California will be our saving grace for once if they pass it.

>start business
>can't pay fees
>get arrested

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

>Not getting NEET-bucks
>being a wageslave

depends, what do you want to do?

>get arrested

you mean, claim bankruptcy, take out a larger loan and start again?

you're not thinking like an immigrant at all, user

>be OP
>make same shitty threads over and over
>use the same image too
>suck dick like life depends on it

the immigrants are hungry

they say yes sir and no sir and do what they're told

they don't get offended when you try to show them how to do something

they say thank you

quit acting like an entitled faggot and try competing

you might surprise yourself how fast you rise

Hey guis, what does it mean when someone get "swole" (I don't know if I spelled that right)? Does that mean they have an erection or something?

>be brazilian
>no jobs

>be french
>start a business
>the state steal all the money you make
>get angry about this mafia and promise myself to never give them a single drop of my sweat
>go on full neetbux mode

no regrets

>be british
>no jobs
>no homes

This guy knows.

>being naturally depressed and stressed
>trying to suceed in interviews in this country with basically no job experience
Oh god why am I even alive anymore anyway?

hold on i have one too

>be american
>get fined for not being able to afford health insurance

It HAS to pass. I'll be dumbfounded if it doesn't. Keep you fingers crossed.

google fishing companies in seattle

find out the names of the ladies (mostly) that run hr

find out how to apply

call the nice ladies to check on your application

keep calling and be ready to go at a moment's notice

be able to pass a pee test

it may take some months to get a job as you are new and a risk; once you go to sea they are not gonna' take you back to town if you suck or quit

once you have a contract under your belt, your opportunities will expand geometrically

most important to remember: nobody owes you a job, nor a good paycheck, nor consideration for how you feel. if you can't internalize that fact, don't bother

>Be californian
>Listen to retards
>no jobs
>soon to be even less jobs
>only money is in the weed trade
>can't buy rolling papers or pipes because you have to be 21 to buy cigarettes
>can't buy gun to kill myself with

Iktf Portubro
Who NEET here

yeah....thought so

>be a nigger in the UK
>get a job