Are you prepared for 135 MINUTES of clown kino? Holy shit, 135 minutes

Are you prepared for 135 MINUTES of clown kino? Holy shit, 135 minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4u6KXFN9dIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the original is over 3 hours

1 3 5

Clowns are shit, not creepy.

I like how this clown is actually creepy looking.

This one is just kids part. Adults will be in sequel.

Fucking nice!

If the gangbang isn't in, even if it is merely implied, then I don't care.

that's actually pretty neat
steven king cinematic universe when? a lot of the stories are already linked in canon.

tim curry is better

I think he looks too tryhard-scary.
Clowns aren't scary because they are supposed to look scary, but because there's a subtle outlandishness about them.

There is so much kino potential with this, please don't fuck it up Hollywood.

Nice. 2 hours of Finnkino

he looks like a fag doll you shill

>2 hours for a horror movie

For fucks sake, is every movie gonna be over 2 hours now?

Will it be mostly jump scares and no monsters?

Ritual of Chud better be in it

Hey user ! Would there be two films on the subject or just one after all ???

Well it's more like a hybrid between a horror and an adventure movie.

its not
no turtle
no spider
no train

And Tripfag supreme continues to have completely shit taste

OH WAH AH AH AH

The original was also a 2-part television mini. Which people seem to forget. Shit wasn't in theaters.

That's not a good thing though. The Tim Curry Pennywise design was better because he just looked like a normal clown most of the time. The juxtaposition of a friendly looking clown doing scary stuff is what made the whole thing extra creepy.

Exactly.
The impact was also greater when Tim Curry actually DID become more monstrous/transformed

Are they going to kill the gay guy in the beginning and are the kids going to fucking orgy?

Tim curry is cheating, he looks naturally horrifying.

Especially now

Rude!

>that stare
>that posture
>that outfit
lewd

I'm just really looking forward to people who are going to watch the original after this or read the book

>steven king cinematic universe when?

this will almost definitely happen

Idk man, I do t have super high hopes for the upcoming Dark Tower film. I wish they had made it into a TV series on HBO or one of the other premium networks. Imagine a Dark Tower series running at the same time with The Stand. Having the same actor play Randal Flag in both.

I groaned in disgust audibly when I heard they were remaking this. The originals werent even very good outside of Tim Curry carrying the entire films. I've become pretty optimistic though, the trailers don't look half bad. Pennywise's new appearance grew on me a lot, and they also got a handful of convincing child actors. I'll probably give it a watch.

>giant spider

>spider

Shut up, nigger

Remember when one user singlehandedly shoved the drider meme down our throats? Man, those were the days.

youtu.be/4u6KXFN9dIg

This pretty much ruined the clown for me just like the mummy imax no sound promo ruined the new mummy. I couldnt stop laughing through the whole movie.