Will baldness be cured? I really hope not, as I most likely won't go bald because it doesen't run in my family...

Will baldness be cured? I really hope not, as I most likely won't go bald because it doesen't run in my family, and I want to have a leverage over other men.
A former classmate of mine, who was basically the most popular guy in my class, is now balding. His dad is bald as an egg also. The way that balding can reduce the most popular guy you can imagine, into an ugly bald guy, is just amazing in my opinon.
You might think that I'm cruel for saying this, but that person might have a lot of things going for him genetically. Good looks, tall, charistmatic etc. And what do I have? My hair. How is it fair that this advantage gets taken away from me? And now the winner will always be someone who got blessed with charismatic skills or good looks, and hair is just taken out of the equation? So I'm just always going to be the fucking loser I guess, even though I had good hair genetics? FUCK THAT.

There are already treatments for hair loss but they are far from foulproof. Some meds can stop your hairloss, but they only stop it temporarily and can destroy your hormones and give you erectile dysfunction and other side effects. Hair transplants only give really good results for maybe 20% of men, and again then you have to be on hairloss meds in order to slow down the balding process again.

I really fucking hope that there doesen't come a foulproof method with no significant side effects that can stop balding. People always say that it will come, but then again lung cancer hasn't been cured. Pancreatic cancer hasn't been cured. Many things are far from being cured, and I hope it remains that way.

Being bald means you naturally have higher levels of testosterone.

I'm not bald and won't likely bald, but it makes me sad knowing I'm not as manly as a bald man.

>wanna have leverage
betacuck cant just impress wiman on merit.
WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

Red pill: the welfare state does this for intelligence. Before the retards would die and an average looking smart/hard-working guy could be more popular than an Adonis looking guy if the Adonis looking guy was half dead from disease and starvation cause he was too dumb to provide for himself.

Jews already fixed it.

So basically you're jealous of the popular guy and you're proud of your greasy hair. Before you accuse me of not having hair, I do have a beautiful head of hair. Also, sage and kys

Aldri lest en mer beta post på denne shit siden.

Many men look better bald. I have a full head of hair and actually think about shaving it all off cause it looks cool.

Hair is merely another plus point on the total package. He is still tall, charismatic with a nice facial profile. The only thing he now lacks is hair.

Women don't care much if you're bald as long as you have other things to compensate for.

>Being bald means you naturally have higher levels of testosterone.

Not true. It's purely hair genetics.
There are bald people with little beard... and non bald people with thick beard etc...etc...

Sounds like having a full head of hair won't make you any less of a faggot.
Would definitely hangout with the balding guy over you anyday/10

Also, forgot to add, I've noticed a strong correlation between being bald and siring boys as children.

From what I've seen, being bald will make you much more likely to have boys as children.

You sound like the biggest beta faggot ever...you'll fit in perfectly on this board.

What do you mean "merit"? Women go for charismatic thugs, they don't give a fuck whether you're a doctor or work in a shop, if they do they just want the money and screw off afterwards to a thug.

What do you mean by that?

I don't want hairloss to not be cured because of one guy. Over 50% men have stared balding after 50, if not more. It can really fuck up a huge amount of people. Now I'm BLESSED with having hair, and that might get taken away from me? FUCK THAT. And yes I do enjoy watching Chads get destroyed by balding. I'm not talking about one fucking guy here.

Balding is mostly affected by sensitivity of DHT at the hair follicles. But it can be positively affected by hormones (testosterone makes them more resiliant, hence why older men bald) and stress levels.

Keep being healthy, keep avoiding stress. It could possibly slow it down. And even if you bald, just try to improve yourself in other ways.

You're still short, you're still ugly and you're still an insecure asshole nobody likes. But atleast you have hair.

>they don't give a fuck whether you're a doctor or work in a shop

but they do...

what's important for women is:
60% how much you make a year
30% your social status and social skills
10% how you look like

I've become more rugged and better looking as my hairline recedes and I keep lifting, it's the Jason Statham effect. Feels good. Doesn't hurt that I can grow a pretty thick beard.

>Many men look better bald.
I disagree. Have you not seen how obsessed most guys are with their hair? All the hair wax and the haircut. And suddenly you'll just lose that? Its a huge fucking deal, and many people have probably killed themselves over it.

How come most people freak the fuck out when they are balding then? Looks matter a lot, and balding can truly fuck up your looks. Why do you think half of Hollywood have hair transplants or wears toupees? Balding makes men look way older, and age is always the 1# criteria when dating women. A women doesen't want a man who looks like an old fart.

What can I say, I got some good (such as my hair) and bad traits. Why are you blaming me for my genetics? I just don't want my good trait to become irrelevant, how's that fucking fair? Stop judging me, you're not god.

Big pharma has invented anti hair loss drugs, that may or may not turn you into a woman.

Get hair back
Grow boobs

a win win situation

Too many guys rely on their hair thinking that they look good. If you aren't attractive without hair then you aren't attractive at all, PERIOD.

>cherrypicking

I honestly feel like my life is monitored at all times because anything that is relevant currently to me is either on Sup Forums or anywhere else i lurk.

Which one of you goys are trying to sell me products

I've thought this before too. I bet you theirs some sort psychological name for it. I wish I knew what it was. Its probably more of you noticing certain things better since it is more relevant to you now as opposed to it not being there in the first place.

>How come most people freak the fuck out when they are balding then

Cause its a little scary and overwhelming, imagine having something for 40+years then it goes away, its shocking

Lets say you always had blue eyes, but they are fading white, nothing is actually wrong with you in this particular situation, your eye color is just fading.

You would freak out, panic or be depressed about it, simple as that

This guy was bald and a manlet. According to Sup Forums he should of just killed himself, oh wait he did.

Most boys can't even leave the fucking house without hairwax and keep a hat on when the've had a haircut they didn't like. Then all of a sudden they start receding and looking like complete shit up there? How's that a little scary?

People sort of get over it, just like people do when they lose a limb. It's not that it not a big deal, they just deal with it after years of struggle and move on, just like people deal with any loss, unless they fuck themselves up over it.

>Leverage
>Hair
what a fucking beta.

>alpha spotted

Hair is for faggots. Go brush and style your hair. Use shampoo and conditioner. Use hair dyes and hair style gel. Brush hair out of your face during the day. Let probably gay barber cut and fuss over your hair for $40 a pop. Worry if your hair looks good and fashionable like a fucking woman. Beta cuck. Unmanly as fuck.

I shave my head every second day with a Mach 3 Turbo. 3 razor sharp steel blades. Brute shaving gel. Total Alpha. Get on my level hair fags.

You probably spend more time shaving the head than most men with hair do. It probably takes at least 10 minutes to do a close shave of the entire scalp, and then you have to do it constantly in order to not let it grow too long and let a horseshoe form. The avg. guy spends like what, 5 minutes 3 times a week washing the hair, and 1 minute applying wax every day, if you even use it. You can even cut it short and barely spend any time washing it and don't even style it. You can shave it at home with a hair cutter like a once a month and barely spend any more time on your hair than that. Baldies have to spend more time shaving their heads if they want to look respectable.

you can have hair removal treatment that removes aall the hair on your head and never fuckigg touch again Ever.

watermelon heads btfo

real men have human shaped heads and pull bitches with a skin head

Really doesn't take long at all. It's just like shaving your face. I spend more time trimming my beard than I do shaving my head. Once you do it every second day for years it's easy to do it perfect. I never get shaving cuts or miss a spot and it never grows long enough to leave a "horse shoe" as you call it.

me to the left.

im currently balding,,,,,p lease Help

The most popular football jock I went to high school with starting balding bad at only 20 years old. He was so used to being superior to everyone he just could not handle it, he ended up dropping out of uni/quitting football and now he's a full blown alcoholic. Some guys just can't handle it, especially when they were good looking before. Nature can be cruel. I'm 26 and my hairline is almost as strong as it was when I was 12, just the luck of the draw.

if that's your gf/wife and those are natural titties your gonna be fine senpai

in this thread aussie skin heads vs euro and usa male ? pretty bois

gosh dont get a scar on your face m8s you will cry if your precious hair cannot cover a RUGGED scar

i'm one of those cunts that can't grow a beard but have a guaranteed full head of hair.

It's a fair trade off.

>Most boys can't even leave the fucking house without hairwax and keep a hat on when the've had a haircut they didn't like.

Jesus--Norway makes our nu-males look like WWII vets. Even our hipsters aren't that faggy.

yes they are, thanks!

Interesting story. Don't you think he sort of "deserved" to get the tables turned on him though, leaving some room for the more loser-ish types at high school who had to suffer while he got special treatment (assuming he wasn't a really nice guy).

>not being bald gives you any leverage over other men.
Top fucking kek. How much of a vain faggot are you exactly?

>head hair
Literally the most useless part of your body, along with auricular muscles and the appendix. If you give it any importance in your life, just kill yourself.
>b-but muh wimmen's opinions
Once again, kill yourself.

What a ridiculous statement.

I'm not a hipster or a nu-male, stop making assumptions.

Well vanity and autism go hand in hand I suppose? I heard that balding is a much bigger dealbreaker in asian culture than european, which seems logical considering that they are higher up on the autism scale.

I had a great head of hair and then got a buzz cut, and for some reason alot of it started falling out after that. Now it's alot more thin on the top than it used to be.

Hopefully I don't go bald as obviously that would suck dick. But my life was shit anyway some doubt it will make much difference.

>Hair transplants only give really good results for maybe 20% of men, and again then you have to be on hairloss meds in order to slow down the balding process again.

That's completely false. Hair transplant works almost 100% of the time.

do what bambam did.

>Literally the most useless part of your body

Useless for what? For attracting females it's clearly not useless, considering most boys love their hair. Besides it has other practical purposes, such as catching the sweat that comes out of the pores on your scalp (that otherwise would have dribbled down on your forehad and could impair your vision) and protecting the scalp from sunlight.

> Alex Baldwin.

Man, Norwegian men obsess about their hair more than American women do. How many containers of Vaseline do you go through daily?

You do realize that you sweat from your forehead too, right? And the scalp doesn't need any protection from sunlight, only the hair does... Just face it, you have a feature that is completely worthless.

most woman fetishize being rutted by a skin head male even if they like male hair.

there is no liability to having a skin head as long as your skull isnt the shape of a football or has fucking dents in it and is a perfect skull

It looks like shit 100% of the time. The density sucks.

A man doesnt need to be pretty. A man should be a man. Then he can get any woman he wants.

Are you sure that it's thinner, it's possible that it just looks thinner due to the shaved head and that you aren't balding at all. Hair genetics can vary alot. The best way to find out is to post pictures on a hairloss forum and consult with them.

Well if you by "work" mean that the follicles stick to the scalp then you are correct. But the thing is you need donor hair collected from the back of your scalp or possibly your beard or other body hair, so there is a limited number. That means that you only can cover a certain amount of the scalp, and it will still most likely look thin. And then again, you need to get on hair loss meds (which can have detrimental side effects) and the hair will start falling out again anyway, and this time you can't transplant it back. Probably 80% of men are not satisfied with the result from a transplant because you don't have enough follicles to get your hair look dense, it will still look thin.

It works best for insanely rich people who have access to the most expensive procedures and top surgeons, even then it can fail.

I have family that works in pharma and curing baldness is considered the absolute holy grail. They're sinking billions into research. You think with all the stem cell therapies and tools like CRISPR we won't find a cure for it?

Can you imagine the riches possible from curing something that ails literally billions of people?

>Over 50% men have stared balding after 50
if being a chad after 50 is so important to ur society ur already fucked

This dude is white believe it or not
This is him and his son

The scalp is much bigger than the forehead.

>most woman fetishize being rutted by a skin head male
I highly doubt that, besides there's a difference between a shaved head with male pattern baldness and a shaved head with intact hair follicles. You do know that there is a procedure where they tattoo the scalp of balding men to give the look of a shaved head?

If you are rich as shit maybe, otherwise you need to look pretty.

i can believe this

for men: curing baldness
for woman: skin lightening and fat reduction and breat augmentation

vanity pays

>I have family that works in pharma and curing baldness is considered the absolute holy grail. They're sinking billions into research.

I wouldn't take a cure if there was one. I prefer being bald.

i got a friar tuck patch if i let my hair grow out, the follicles are clear there

if i shave its literally a shaved head, the hair isnt dead its like arm hair. shaved becomes a shaved head but i get you are talking about literal dead zones.

minoxydil already cures baldness you stupid fucks

>2016
>people still go bald due to lack of information

ishygddt

yeah
except hes not white

I started balding at 15.
I got severe anxiety problems,and it's probably the reason I'm on Sup Forums.

Didn't they pour billions into research 20 years ago as well? Surely they couldn't have been so oblivious to this holy grail until now? I keep my hopes up, baldies should stay bald. There is a limit to how far technology can go, and I hope that "curing" baldness is an impossibility.

Im not sure about the statistic, I've also read that 50% of men over 35 are suffering from hair loss to some extent. It seems to hit hard at the mid twenties and then harder in the thirties.

You're right, Sven. If they couldn't do it by 1995 it probably won't happen!

Kill yourself ASAP.

ur insecure. infact i wiuld not be surprised if we both went to a bar ( without niggers ) i could flirt easily with as many woman as you or more, successfully, with a skin head.

because of the insecurity.

the possibility of this is v real.

No. The enzyme 5-alpha reductase converts testosterone into DHT (Di-hydra testosterone), a more potent version of testosterone. DHT then clogs the hair follicles which prevents nutrients from getting there.

If you have balding it's most likely because you have high-test, and hence high-DHT levels.

idk why u people are so opposed over their looks that late in age
dont u think u should get a wife and kids by that age
ofc that doesnt mean u should ignore ur looks but if balding happens no biggy and most people wont bald when u should be on market so it shouldnt matter much to u

>I want to have a leverage over other men.
If that's the only leverage you have, you're pretty fucked.
>Rich bald guy
>Poor guy with full head
Guess who reproduces with a hot wife.

There are bald dudes that are badass too.

Sven is a predominantly swedish name, you ignoramus. Way to prove the stereotype of the undeducated american. Didn't they teach you about Scandinavian culture in the petty little shit education system you have at home?

Well I could go drunk and do it, so what's your point? Shyness can easily be overcome with a few drinks.

>Hairline is receding and thinning at the back
Doesn't really bother me honestly, maybe it's because it happened mainly when I was a teen and I just got used to it but I can grow a pretty decent beard anyway and I only get some light ribbing from my friends because of it

It's mostly genetic, so... eugenics?
#baldocaust.

my point is you "care" to much about hair, not realising there are skinheads 100% comfortable in their own skin and skinhead look is attractive to females if skull is not deformed and facial features , nose , jaw, eyes, look gud to females

so your leverage is gone

>need to look pretty
No you dont. I know plenty of ugly fuckers that have 10/10 gfs because they are alpha.

First of all, a lot of people go bald in their 20s. Second of all, what is "late" about your thirties, if you're going to live over 70 like the average person you aren't even halfway there. Lastly, intelligent people think ahead. That's why niggers do stupid things on impulse and get 40 years in jail for the rest of their lives for it.

Of course, having low inhibition doesen't have to correlate with hair growth. I can also imagine that a lot of bald men go into a badass mode because they've become a bald rat and have nothing to lose, so they start doing lots of badass shit. Lots of respect to those people.

its comes off as though you love your hair more than woman love you with hair, m8

just saying

this, and diet plays a significant role in how much T gets converted to DHT, good diet and maybe some herbal supplements can help with hair loss, in addition to improving free testosterone levels. This is an easy subject to google, so anyone with concerns about balding has no excuse, really.

Disgusting nord doesn't wash daily

60% white. Like Burgeland.

I think this obsession with hair and hair gel/wax is a Norwegian thing, really.

I started noticing that I was balding at 22. At the time it sucked and I obsessed over it since "no one" at my age was balding.

I almost bit the bullet and started Proscar-treatment. Reading about all the lawsuits for impotence that the drug caused makes me glad I didn't do it.

I'm 26 now and my hair has all but disappeared, but I see it's happened to a lot of my peers as well, so I don't mind it as much. They were really all trying to hide it just like me in their early 20's and now they've ended up embracing it just like me. Start working out, get a tan and no one will give a fuck.

I will say that younger girls do appreciate men (boys?) with hair. But apart from prostitutes, I'm not realistically going to date chicks under 21 anymore, so who cares. I find that "older" chicks actually like baldness, as long as you're otherwise handsome and manly.

20 years ago stem cell research was in it's infancy and now you have complete organs being transplanted into humans. I'm gonna call a complete and total cure for baldness hitting markets in the next 7 years.

Both boys and girls love hair, that's why hairsalons are around every corner... People are obsessed with hair...

Hey ameriturd, you do know that its sort of an overkill to wash your hair every day right? Besides when you was the hair it stays dry for 1 day until it gets oily, hence you wash the hair 3 times a week to not walk around with smelly greasy hair like 90% of the Mcdonalds loving neckbeards do in your country

Histogen, CB-03-01, Pilox, Brontz's treatment, Follica, are just a few of the treatments that have shown to regrow hair up to 90-100% of people with MPB and is slated for release in the next 3-5 years.

Set
A
Good
Example

well i cant alter ypur opinions, i had curely locks until my late 20s however shavedy head since 16 because i hate niggers, and never missed out on anything due to having a skinhead, and never got laid less, so more power to your hair

my son will have a skinhead too, ill shave his head, what a great bonding moment passing the skin head torch. just beautiful really.