Give me one good reason why Britain should still have a royal family

Give me one good reason why Britain should still have a royal family.

Pro-tip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bhyYgnhhKFw
gutenberg.org/ebooks/3207
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be british republic

Literally who??

God bless are Liz, she's all the reason you need

Give me one reason they shouldn't.

It shouldn't now.. But I'm a monarchist still, because monarchy is what made us happy.
Modern monarchy isn't even a monarchy, because the powers that govern are very much democratic.

Without the royal family you would be ruled by mudslimes,

That's what Etruscans would say about the Romans. Look what happened there.

>God
>Real

Says it all about you Royalfags. You sure like your false idols, don't you?

>memepublican
>doesn't believe in God
>hates the Queen
Are you a paki, per chance?

Because Britain will never be an absolute democracy if we're not even allowed to elect our head of state, but instead our head of state is assigned through bloodline nepotism.

>monarchy is what made us happy

You'd rather live under the hegemony of foreign imperialist powers?

...what?

No, we'd still be ruled by Tories, who are more of a threat to the white working class than Islam will ever be.

whats this? A pleb on Sup Forums it seems...

>Everyone who doesn't share my views is one type of person

>be roman republic

You know the rest.

> wanting an absolute democracy
Kill yourself, faggot.

They earn us more money than we pay them? That's a pretty good incentive.

Also it's somebody to look up to that's not aligned to politics.

Didn't answer the question did you Mahmoud

There's a republic literally across the channel, why don't you go there?

Pay your bedroom tax nigger.

>muh tories
Oh no, the party of controlled opposition who act as the (((reasonable))) foil to Labour's insanity while being their de facto lackeys! Surely these are the people pulling the strings and not the leftists whose cause they advance!

i didnt know Comrade Corbyn browsed Sup Forums

As long as you have a benevolent line, it's a good check on Parliament.

>absolute democracy
>good

Why the fuck would you want to get rid of that lovely lady? She's the heart of the nation you God damn anarchist

youtube.com/watch?v=bhyYgnhhKFw
Lets have CGP grey explain how the royal family makes the UK a fuckton of money. A mixture of leasing land for super cheap prices to the government and on top of this the added benefit of a ton of tourist revenues

Tourism. It brings in a shed load of money as does all our stately homes for the other lords and royal faggots. Plus we'd have to change our money, stamps etc and if it ain't broke why fix it. Queenie isn't even that rich and she doesn't live in Buckingham Palace. So really... Who gives a fuck.

Why can't the king and queen have any power again? Why was it stripped from them in the first place?

The Royalty is good for tourism marketing and keeping a President away from the country's leadership

It annoys cretins like you and that's reason enough

>good reason

>good

subjective

Look at these brainwashed idiots.

Read Hobbes.
The reason for having a sovereign has nothing to do with tourism or money. It's about having a stable rule of law and order.

LOL Because you keep getting fucked by your cucked government anyway. Besides that, wasn't she in favor of Brexit?

They've had a good run and it's been fun, but it's time they get the fuck off the stage

Do you even know how UK law functions?

Yes

>It's about having a stable rule of law and order.

that hasnt been the monarchy's purpose for hundreds of years

>tfw all the current monarchies could never be restored absolute power because none of them have any experience after a couple generations of having cushy non-jobs

You don't if you believe that you can remove the sovereign whilst having legislation retain any of it's power.

>this is what anti-monarchists actually think

Tourism?

There the oldist standing institution we have, they predate parliment to a degree. there current repersentative has met more famous & important people than you know.

They are the crowning jewel of are union, are silent guardians

God save the Queen.

>this is what anti-monarchists actually think

they are a mere decoration on the government
no need for law and order for very long time

*no need FOR THEM for....

Because the British want it that way.

What a tard.

God save our Queen

>government
The government derives it's power from the authority of the sovereign, the civil services and the army are loyal to the crown, not the government.
gutenberg.org/ebooks/3207

>no need for law and order for very long time
edgy :^)

British royalcucks still want to live in a fairy tale. Lul

would the people who are pro-monarchy still support it if george married a black/asian woman and the kid didn't look white?

The thing with monarchies is that it is based on tradition, which the legitimy of the British politics is based around. It is easy to overthrow an republic, but hard to overthrow a monarchy, since the regional power is spread to the lords. All though it is not the official line, the royalty and lords pretty much run the politicians and use them as their scapegoats in true Machiavellian style.

As long as it wasn't a fucking muslim i couldn't care less. Could be a trans for all I care.

A symbol of when you were a greater nation.

Eliminating the monarchy will the final throes of the dying British Empire and its progress into a worthless nation of multiculturalism and poverty.

>The government derives it's power from the authority of the sovereign,

on paper only
this does nothing to make them necessary
thats about as true to life as that stupid cartoon shown in elementary school in the USA about how congressional laws are made

> the civil services and the army are loyal to the crown, not the government.

so?
if the monarchy is abolished, and suddenly all those "loyal to the crown" just get amnesia? turn into violent killers? stop breathing? pee their pants?

seriously

>no need for law and order for very long time

i fixed that with my reply
and you have no idea what edgy means

it cannot be saved and must be allowed to die
like europe & venezuela

someone redpill me, is liz on the side of the jew or the side of the whites?

Diana was seeing an indian, they split tho... and then she died :_:

So Cromwell never happened?

And what is it about a monarch that allows them to be a better head of state than an elected Prez?

Let's at least pretend to be a democracy if we're going to keep starting wars over it!

If anything, Britain needs more monarchy. Absolute monarchy is the only acceptable form of government.

NOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOO.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
FUCK YOU LEAF!

>You don't if you believe that you can remove the sovereign whilst having legislation retain any of it's power.

>no country on earth without a monarch has ever passed effective & enforceable legislation

yeah ok

I mean didn't she back Brexit? That's enough reason if you ask me

because of fancy clothes and ceremony and pomp and circumstance

Either 1) this is bait or 2) you're an anti-monarchist

For the sake of argument let's assume that you're an anti-monarchist, so you probably won't be swayed by any kind of argument based on culture, tradition, links to history, social cohesion etc. Fair enough. But then I'm also assuming that if you give no shits about any of that you probably see the UK as more of an economic zone rather than a sovereign country. If that's the case then you can't ignore the fact that the royal family brings in many times its budget for the UK every year. Tourism in the UK is hugely reliant on the royal family and its links to the past.

So really one good argument is the hundreds of millions of pounds they generate for the UK each year, money that aids public services.

Austria, remeber, no 4 rieching! you must get it from germany desu.

Isn't she little more than a figurehead, though? Fulfilling nothing aside from ceremonial duties?

Diana didn't have royal blood. George will be king and he can marry whoever he wants. William is a cuck, he won't order mi6 to kill George's non-white gf

well no shes "really important"
because of these "reasons":

Pro brexit

You are a disgrace. The queen unites Canada and the UK, she is a symbol and she comes to visit us. so fuck you.

Austria was good at reiching for over 1000 years, before the USA came. I wish we stil had a monarchy.

Tradition, culture, history

well sort of
did you know its been proven that women retain dna of their sexual partners, especially those have impregnated them

Republicans are traitors and therefore should be shot.

I know :_: such a lose for the people.

Stability, we have a stable system. It works. Joining the EU caused problems, by putting another system on top of ours. But that is soon stopping. Our system is the 300 + years of tinkering. No one has ultimate power, it can adjust to change, it's fine. How many republics have the french had, the Germans systems have been a joke, even the yanks have had civil war.

Why not?

>Stability, we have a stable system.

that means it is necessarily UNSTABLE without a monarchy, while saving $~70 million pounds years, how?

>it works

it is a superfluous circus show

England didn't have a civil war under a monarchy?

It serves an essential spiritual role. The monarchy is British culture and values made flesh. As long as it exists, you always have something to look to and say, "this is what it means to be British", a last line of defense against globalist homogenization and degenerate drift.
You need only look at the spiritual state of France or the US to see how lucky you are.

ah yes, and it was ABOUT the monarchy

ahahha

We did. Charles the first mate.

Fucking Inbred loyalist cunts. TIOCFAIDH AR LAI! THIS PEACE IS MERELY THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM. IT ONLY TAKES A SPARK TO LIGHT THE FLAME OF NATIONALISM ONCE AGAIN!

t. Corbyn

Not necessarily, but what do yo suggest. Elect the best, most corrupt liar to the top job, as your system does. The monarchy pays for its self. The crown estates belong to the monarch.

Because our current government is pro-EU puppets.
Because while power corrupts, it also attracts the already corrupt (look at Hillary) so someone who doesn't get a choice on whether or not they make a leader, is in theory, a better leader. Particularly a reluctant one, because they see it as responsibility, rather than power.

As such, our current monarchy is doing more for us than the democratically elected politicians who've yet to activate article 50 despite the fact we voted for it.

The IRA lost before and they'll lose again.
NO SURRENDER

You referring to the Scots attempt to overthrow, constitutional monarchy. To reinstate absolute monarchy.

>She pisses off republicucks which is worth it by itself
>We get more money off them than we give to them from Royal land and tourism
>Figurehead the entire nation (aside from cucks) can get behind
>Represents the UK abroad

>The monarchy pays for its self.

myth

>The crown estates belong to the monarch.

that value is sequestered, in absolute terms, not circulating at all
so please

>Elect the best, most corrupt liar to the top job, as your system does.

ad hom
poisoning the well fallacy

Youre democratic system is no better as is.

meanwhile the monarchy provides no benefit besides fuzzy-warm nostalgia feelings and looking the part

police, we have good police, it took so long to take out preachers because we have to rewright the rule book which has been apply to everyone. Islam desu is jews mk.3 as long as the rule of law comes first. ergo sharia law is not acceptable. need more police
MORE POLICE, POLICE THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYONE, MAKE ME BETTER GOVERMENT!!!!!! PLEASE MY JEWISH OVERLORDS TELL ME WHAT TO DOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! lol jk pseudo christian atm.

ok?

Because I'm not a traitor, nor a liberal fag, unlike you.

Seriously how much does a presidential campaign cost. If the potential president does not have that amount. Where does it come from, do you think people give that money. From the goodness of their hearts. Your American for God's sake.

Power don't corrupt, the corrupt is attracted to power.
The correlation is put in the wrong way probably on purpose by cuck apologists and corrupt individual seeking power themselves, since ancient times.

>ad hom.

et al

>power doesnt corrupt

T O U R I S M

Morality is genetics.
Susceptibility to bribes, overlooking injustices, practicing nepotism, all that was already in the individual before acceding to power.

I can assure you that if you were to look at the life of corruption leaders before they had power or influence, you'd hear a lot of stories that would align with the behaviour of sociopaths and the like, power only magnified this behaviour to publicly seen levels.

No answer, I see.
The basic defence of constitutional monarchy is it works, why change it, if there is nothing better in the offering.

Any ordinary person that supports monarchy is a complete cuckold

>god
>not real

Kill this meme.

Any ordinary person, who does not ask, what are you replacing it with, and would it work, is a fool.