I think if dad really wanted to be here he'd stop at nothing to make that happen maybe he just doesn't want you back or...

>I think if dad really wanted to be here he'd stop at nothing to make that happen maybe he just doesn't want you back or just doesn't have the strength to fight

Jerry respecting his wife's decision to divorce him makes him weak?

>Jerry respecting his wife's decision to divorce him makes him weak?
yes

the whole point is that he is a spineless humble, he does not know what he wants, he just obeys, its not him respecting his wife decision, its just him being a faggot and doing what he is told.

>reddit and memey
your kind needs to fuck off

Ironically the only time Jerry shows any backbone is when Beth finally leaves him.

He literally was the one who acted on a ultimatum that is perfectly reasonable considering how fucked up Betty is.

> show is written by women
> women give you bullshit ("sit tests") to see if you can put up with your shit
> if you agree with them or dont tell them off they hate you for being a real man
> if you disagree with them or hold you ground then they start a huge argument and are mad at you, and make the relationship unbearable, but they will respect you (for now, until the next time they do it)
> female writers project this belief onto the children in the show, despite children rarely ever figuring this out and it usually taking a lot of relationship experience to understand/notice/believe

nah, he wined and didn't expect anyone to agree, once she called his bluff he had to roll with it.

Looooooooooooooooooooooooseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

This is a reasonable explanation
Women are illogical, tell you to leave then get upset when you do.
Say they have a headache but you don't give them any affection and they look elsewhere.
Take you to court for full custody and move to another country then tell all their friends you never see the kids.
Point out anything factual to them, constructive criticism, it becomes a personal attack.
They are a different species entirely.

this is why you people will never have a happy fulfilling relationship. You always fail to give her what she wants. Do you think she really wants to argue? Men always, no matter how attractive a girl is, get bored in a relationship. They stop paying attention. They got the goods, and now they don't treat her like a goddess anymore since they don't have the same psychological reward for doing so. Men are slaves to there dick, and the dick gets bored easy.

Thats why women love romance so much. They literally get praised by another human being, the way the man looks at you, his dilated pupils, the way he trys to get closer and closer to you.

Women are like, playing the tutorial over and over again since they no longer get the 'needs' they once had. They'll just leave you and get someone else to worship them.

jerry is the show's butt monkey he can't do anything right because. not unlike meg from family guy

show is pretty overrated anyway.

> and now they don't treat her like a goddess anymore

do you want to know how I can tell you are a virgin / inexperienced / only been in 1 or 2 relationships / arent attractive to women ?

i actually dont have time but on the 5% chance you are listening i recommend the book "no more mr nice guy" to people in your position

Yes
The original dimension show Beth really loves Jerry when he stands up her and takes what he wants

>children rarely ever figuring this out and it usually taking a lot of relationship experience to understand/notice/believe
I agree with you generally, but to be fair, the whole episode was about Morty and Summer gaining those experiences

>treating women like godesses
top kek

Viiiiiiiiiiiiiirgiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

yes.

Does Dan Harmon use Jerry as a projection of his own self-loathing? Is that why they make Jerry so miserable, because it's Dan self-flagellating?

t. virgin

He meant that if Jerry really wanted to be in Mortys life he would stop and nothing to be part of it. Not look for pity.

Jerry is weak and refuses to stand up for himself or have any strength of will or character.

Morty who just returned from a literal post-apocalyptic hellhole where he had to fight daily and watch people die no longer cares, life is short and you have to fight for what you want, Jerry doesnt.

>"My wife left me because of white genocide, those god damn kikes!"
What the fuck is Jerry's problem?

this show has really turned to shit hasn't it

>they start a huge argument and are mad at you, and make the relationship unbearable

And that's when you say you're not putting up with their tantrum and leave. Ignore the first two calls, answer the third. Return home and fuck. Women just crave a little drama now and then, hence why they stir up bullshit arguments. Being put back in their place by a guy who isn't hesitating in drawing a line helps calm them down and reaffirm that they're with someone who knows what they're doing and is basically the dependable male figure of authority in their life.

You can be a divorced dad and still be in his children's lives. Jerry is just a cuck that'll probably get some kind of redemption arc.

>stop and nothing

Who cares he's a pathetic faggot

Jerry is weak, thats his whole deal.

If you want a model of a beta cuck look no further.

>this is how incels think relationships work