Obscure DC / Marvel heroes and villains

Infectious Lass
Has the power to spread multiple diseases to others. Her suit is made out of her own phlegm.

This is Commanda.

She tried to /ss/ with a teenage Spider-Man.

There's actually an amazon named Fatsis. Why would anyone name their daughter that?

I wouldn't consider him obscure
He's currently a recurring character in that deadpool team book, and he's getting his own ongoing soon

Silver Ghost

>two-ton grease heap
>she said that out loud
Damn, Mala doesn't pull any punches.

Why didn't Rucka bring Fatsis back? Isn't Rebirth supposed to be about restoring legacy?

Remember when Rich fought a rape-avenging dominatrix?

Finally! A thread for mai waifu

Name?

Infectious Lass is literally perfect.

Scatterbrain or Fascination.

shes like a magical snot fairy

Terror and dr. Nemesis.

Remember when Sam fought a vore fetishist who put bondage gear on his mother before beating the crap out of him with her bare hands?

Murder Balloon!

Knows what's better than two big breasts? 3 of them.

Oh my

damn it bruce

is this the new waifu thread?

I can't tell if that's Harambe or Leslie Jones

Icicle

Screwball
The world's first "live streaming super-villain." She commits crimes to get more hits on her webpage.

Didn't Ock almost kill her in Superior?

Why does everyone ignore the fact that Giganta is a body jacker? She's worse than a muderer.

Doctor Sivana's hot daughter

thats etta fucking cady

last op here, thanks for keeping shit alive user

No, THIS is Etta fucking Candy.

wait dude, have you rread golden age WW? Fatis is literally the same design as Candy

Are you saying that Fatsis left Themyscira went to the United States and adapted a new identity as Etta Candy so that she could help Wonder Woman?
That would actually make sense.

I defy anyone to recall Lonesome Pincus

im saying its more likely etta in a disguise

issue?

She was the best part of that Doctor Thirteen mini. Her incompetence and low self-esteem is cute as fuck.

whelk. at least she is always moist

So sex is off the table then

>vote fetishist

Wait what now?

Her suit was also made up of robots that could detach into remotes for tactical nudity purposes.

Quick question, what's the general consensus on Sup Forums about asking for comic recommendations?

welp. I have a new waifu.

fine, nigga, theres only one faggot on here who gets pissy about it

just be specific (like explain the type of story you're looking for or at least the kind of stories you like in other media)

Alright, where's a good place to start if you like Teen Titans/Young Justice/Nightwing? I tried reading the Green Lantern comic where Kyle becomes a White Lantern but the fuckers keep A) Referencing shit I have no context for and B) Jumping around like madmen.

Sounds good, thanks

>daughter

Uh, user, I have some news for you....

for a bizarro person, she's pretty hot. im betting her real counterpart is the exact opposite of that

>Teen Titans
Wolfman stuff. New Teen Titans vol. 1, New Teen Titans v2 which changes to New Titans with issue 50. His run goes up until #130 but you can probably just dip out after the Titans Hunt story because I don't remember it being anything special after that.

Everything afterwards is up to you though personally I think most of what came later (aside from maybe Jurgens' run which is alright IMO) kind of sucks.

>Young Justice
Series of the same name. It was all written by PAD and is probably the best teen hero book DC ever put out.

>Nightwing
Dixon's series (#1-70). If you like Dick in general a lot of people seem to like the recent Grayson series with him as a super spy type character. Same writer is doing the current Nightwing book too.

Thanks for the suggestions. Will any of those require heavy background knowledge like Kyle Rayner did?

I think most of them can be read with more or less Wikipedia knowledge of the characters or situations (Young Justice, for instance, spun out of a story called World Without Grownups where Robin/Superboy/Impulse teamed up and realized they worked well together). '80s comics especially ran on the assumption that every comic is someone's first so you tend to get a lot of exposition.

who is this semon demon

I adore Etta.

>I adore Etta.
Me too.

Forgot pic.

Man, she is so underrated, although I blame Wonder Woman constantly changing each incarnation for that.

>hurr durr lets get rid of Wonder Woman's entire history!

every single fucking time.

B A S E D

somebody post that panel where Babs had a crush on Killer Moth.

She is really cute though, are there any pinups of her

That's just an Andorian chick covered in gagh.

And then she got her own, delightful one-shot. Dini's run on Detective was glorious.

Can someone link a cbr of this issue, can't find it anywhere

Not funny meme is not fun.

I hope she gets used by someone not Leob.

The only reason people think she has a lame power is that they haven't heard of based Purple Haze.

Rampage.

That is all.

X'iv, from the Runaways/Young Avengers crossover tie-in to the Secret Invasion event. Some of you might not remember, but Secret Invasion was one of Marvel's company-wide events from a few years back wherein it was revealed at several heroes had secretly been replaced with Super Skrulls. It was basically an excuse to have heroes fight sample plates of other heroes' powers and also erase some inconvenient backstory for a few characters.

X'iv didn't have a very memorable personality (actually, she didn't say much at all), but she had a nice character design, and I always thought her assortment of powers (Cloak's teleportation, Dagger's light blasts, Elektra's martial arts, Daredevil's heightened senses) would make her a visually interesting brawler if she were ever used again. Of course, she never will be; she did survive the comic, but since no one even remembers the Runaways and Young Avengers anymore, NOBODY is going to bring back a secondary antagonist from a crossover event tie-in.

I honestly try to forget most things involving Sam.

>ctrl+f
>no razorback

How can you forget about man with mutant ability to drive, pilot or operate any vechicle?

>Do I not have a slave-right to take slumber in their wombs?

Sounds more like an unbirthing fetish to me.

She's a qt