Will Santza marry CIA? Or is she too stronk and independent to need a man?

Will Santza marry CIA? Or is she too stronk and independent to need a man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iFTMEOpmJT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she will reveal herself to be intersex and have a relationship with another intersex girl like herself

Bran tells Sansa CIA betrayed Ned and Sansa orders CIA killed. After jumpstarting the show's conflict and 7 seasons of scheming, CIA will be killed by a Deus Ex Machina.

>time is a flat circle

What did CIA mean by this?

you know shes getting Baelish'd this season

He's dead within the next few episodes

She will probably marry Arya and they will adopt a Dothraki child.

Santza don't need no man. She's busy teaching the patriarchy how to make breastplates and shit.

He has zero use now in the show, considering his entire character now is just whispering "don't trust anyone they're all evil hehehehehe" in Sansa's ear, and considering how predictable the show is now, I'm gonna guess Arya will kill him.

Delete this, CIA will be the last man standing

>Relevant captcha: Estate Stark

she'll marry Lyanna Mormont and they'll start a B&B in Dorne and buy a Subaru.

he's a time traveler brah

Quantum Break crossover?

ANN HARRANHAUL? I SHUPOOSH TAHTS OFV DA TABUL PTOO?

Shoot Cthulhu when you see it or he'll fuck your shit with a teleporting navy.

if he really wanted her he should have just abducted her and taken her to some remote cabin and chained her down. he could rape her at his leisure then, who would have stopped him?

he doesn't just want to rape her. he wants to be king and have her as his queen.

The leaks say that Arya kills him while Salsa watches on.

Pottery

youtube.com/watch?v=iFTMEOpmJT4

He's not solely trying to fuck. He wants her at his side as his willing wife because she's the closest he can get to having catelyn, the woman he loved because she was nice to him when he was a servant boy or something like that

Pretty creepy, the guy's probably into feet

Of course they do.

Because it's the simplest option that requires no hard work.

What the fuck is happening to this show? Season 1-3 was kino, now, this is just sad.

so much this

he is the night king/bran/tpwp all combined

It's all been downhill since season 5, season 4 was kino

yep its actually pretty sad. You can tell that his story in this show is pretty much over

>Pretty creepy, the guy's probably into feet
As assessments go, this is pretty on point. Even coming from a filthy redditor.

>CIA goes from Machiavellian intellectual schemer to creepy uncle because the writers have no idea what to do with his character without GURM

I swear there's something about Baneposting, like it is this central point that everything revolved around

Sup Forums will meme-magick CIA into the Iron Throne

she will marry tyrion

How come a cripple pulling things out of his ass is a substantial evidence in court? Other people cannot have Bran's vision. For all intent and purposes Bran can just get high and say whatever he wants

She will complete an asexual reproduction cycle.

kek breast plates as in armour wit tits which offers no heart protection unlike briennes due to surface tension.

I thinks its funny she went this whole season bitching at Baelish and pretending to be in control, when CIA literally couldve left her to kill herself and rot with the best army and fortess left.

I was actually hoping Ramsay knocked her up.

According to tumblr's "GOT shipwatch":
>CIA/Sansa is dead
>Jaime/Cersei is dead
>Brienne/Tormund is dead
>Arya/anyone is dead
Meanwhile
>Jaime/Brienne is endgame OTP
>Jon/Daenerys is endgame OTP

wtf is "otp"

She'll marry Theon, the dickless prince who was promised

One True Pairing

Sorry you don't have Google where u live user :(

One True Pairing, true love.

one true pairing

I'm pretty pissed off this is the arc they game him.Seems like just a waste. Hopefully his fate in the books will be different.

He can circumvent her on his way to the throne. Play his cards close to his chest and double agent the fuck out the ordeal til he stabs the last one in the back for the right. That would be true KINO

is this confirmed from the leaks or just speculation?

i am poor
DELET THIS

space and time are connected.
space time
time is a flat circle
time is circular
earth is flat

Fuck GoT. I only care about three characters now
1) Euron, because he's trolling and shitting all over GoT and actively killing off all the worst characters
2) Night King, because it's the fucking end of the Kali Yuga and I want the White Walkers to BTFO all these shitty characters and dumb cunts
3) CIA, because he's a big guy.

I'm only rooting for Queen Dany because it's high time Westeros had a female leader.

IT WAS KHALEESIS TURN

Anyone have the SHANSHA CIA vocaroo? You know the one

Confirmed from leaks. Arya kills him.

utter waste of a character. I was hoping CIA and Viserys would at least face off one more time or at least kill each other.

Nietzsche said it and retards don't realize he was just being hypothetical

PLUMP
-E
-A
-T
-H
-E
-R

i'm not a pedo i'm not a pedo i'm not a pedo i'm not a pedo i'm not a pedo i'm not a pedo i'm not a pedo i'm not a pedo i'm not a pedo i'm not a pedo

According to the leaks CIA tries to pit Sansa against her sister and when they find out Sansa orders cia executed and Arya does The deed.

she looks like a young ivanka trump

>muh CHAOSH muh LAHDDAH
>spends the rest of the show following some ginger minge because she looks like your dead oneitis
W E W
E
W

Femanon here. Used to love this show,almost dropped it, picked it up but now on the verge of dropping it again.

Cersei is the best portrayal of a female character. Bar-none. She's strong, independent and a manipulative mastermind who knows how to play the Game of Thrones like a pro. As someone who likes to self-insert into her character since I'm a total mean bitch like her, I find it stupid and meaningless the way they mistreated her in the show. Putting one of the strongest female characters into a position where she has to face humiliation and drink dirty floor water really shows how sexist and anti-feminist the show creators are. Just look at how they treated the sand snakes. They set them up as strong, pro-feminist characters with qualities setting them apart from the sheep, but in the next episode they are revealed to be submissive 10/10's here-are-the-tits-for-all-the-man-pigs-watching-the-show. Not saying that sand snakes were the best characters since I think Cersei is the by far the best feminist-friendly character in any tv show to date, but the way the creators treat female characters like pieces of meat or submissive and humiliating roles really shows the black ooze lurking in their sexist little heats.

And what do we have now? Euron killing the sand snakes 2:1 (where in reality he'll get destroyed in a matter of seconds) and him besting the 2 queens in such an easy manner. Are the writers this misogynistic? Why would they do that? Euron writing just pisses me off

I fucking swear if Cersei doesn't win I'll be so fucking mad. She totally deserves it for all the hardship they put her in the show. She's the only one that can rule King's Landing rightfully and justly.

I seriously hope this is satire or pasta, if not end your life you rancid cunt.

bait.

no women on Sup Forums, let alone Sup Forums

lol get with the times Sup Forums Sup Forums is as reddit and as normie as it can get. hell i've seen posts on my fb linking got generals for live discussion

Its bad enough the fat mans writing got alil lacklustered but d&D's adage just makes it worse

Cersei is queen Elizabeth and Danny is the filthy Spanish
That's why she got her Armada sunk by cerseis version of Drake

>even considering taking it seriously

No she will go les

She will probably marry him. She will definitely fuck him. And then she will kill him.

The smart pics would be Robin, Tyrion, or a legitimized Gendry.