I dont like that Stevonnie is a girl

ok

she's a girl, trust me

>no mention of "she" or "her" yet
we can only speculate until CN say's "fuck it" and opens the box on this schrodinger's cat.

And I don't like how people make these useless Steven Universe threads that aren't the general.

You want some (you) for your opinion? Make a reply in the general instead of fucking up the catalog like this

That thing has a dick doesn't it?

Well it's a good thing Stevonnie isn't a girl then

she's a futa

I hope she has a cute feminine penis

No vagina though that shits gay

Here's hoping.

Well she's voiced by a woman and there are only two genders so I don't know what you want the creators to do

Stevonnie is just an excuse for Sugar to have a show with a girl protagonist "sometimes" but still have a show with a boy protagonist like most studios want.

Her face seems long or is that just me?

Nah, she has a perfectly tucked girthy murdercock, as inherited from her half-father "Third Leg" Greg Screwniverse.

feminine penis

No one besides Sugar knows how to draw her face.

What's an example of Sugar drawing her? This past episode it seemed more pronounced than usual.

Of course not. Why would "she" have a dick?

>feminine penis

Her debut episode and We Need To Talk. Looking back at it, the face is fairly the same. It's the body that changes most between appearances.

The only thing I dont like is how off model she looked in every episode except alone together

We Need to Talk was actually Ian's revisions of Hilary's boards

Go back to Tumblr

This picture always makes me super angry.

I thought she was a poo in loo though.

Why is she sad then? Connie's a dot head.

She has a murdercock

It has a prehensile clitoris.

Catfinger

if it has a vagina it's a girl

end of discussion

is this a nice girl

my dick will be the judge of that

Thank you Boco.

That is a man that just happens to have a vagina. Like there are women with penis'. Nothing wrong with that.

this nigga gets it

I hate this guy so much.

His tattoos are fucking ugly. I can't fuck anyone with trashy tattoos. But putting a dick in a vagina must be so much easier. Assholes aren't made for fucking. Sure you can bu tyou're like 700% more open to aids. There's no lubricant. And there's motherfucking shit. Yeah sure Vaginas bleed but hey fucking shit damn at least you got a proper hole goddamn fuck.

Rebecca make me a gay ass episode of yoru gay ass space rocks dealing with this shit you gay ass

'k

probably a futa

aren't Bart Simpson, Timmy Turner and Ben 10 all voiced by women too?

When Steven fuses with a Gem it's through the fusion of DNA and Gem powers, so it's technically like him and Connie's future child. It makes the whole female thing make a lot more sense. Or at least if you think of it that way.

I'd be bothered if two male gems became a female though.

Male/female fusions becoming androgynous one gender over the other never really bothered me as a kid because of Digimon. Did it ever happen in something like Dragon Ball Z?

If this logic of yours also applies to every other passing trans folk, then you are a good person and I like you.

Then fuck off

If they can transplant organs from dead people and the penis is an organ why can't they just give trannies the vaginas and penises of dead people?

best cuntboi

>girl

They might be able to in the future. They're doing penis transplants for veterans who lost them in combat now but I don't think they can actually function more than urination.

Replacing an organ for which all the connections already exist is a lot easier than Frankensteining on an entirely new organ, I imagine.

Well lucky you they aren't a girl.

There are no real female "Characters" in Dragon Ball that matter, combat wise. The only one that exists isn't even a girl, she's an android and hasn't been relevant in ages.

You can't transplant a vagina, transwomen are stuck with turning their penises inside-out for now. Penis transplants are already a thing but they're primarily aimed at war veterans and cancer victims, also what this user said , reconstructing an organ from zero is infinitely more difficult.

And I don't like Stevonni

Stevonnie identifies as girl but is a hermaphrodite she has a dick, pussy and anus.

is cannon or cuntboi?

"Android" is just a clunky catch-all translation for "artificial and/or modified human" in DBZ. Lapis (18) is a cyborg, not an android.

>Favorite quote is "Pretty Cool right?"
>Rose also said that in reference to Rainbow Quartz in "We Need to Talk"

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

I'll answer your question.
yes, they will be fused all the time but...by their own choice, if they want to they will unfuse or just fight like ruby and sapphire did in keystone motel...or in the most extreme case if they get pregnant, the gem will react to "protect the new life" if wanted to know.

Yes, that's a woman who has surgically altered their appearance to look like a man. Similar to how that tiger guy that killed himself wasn't an actual tiger.

OP is Closet gay who wants Futa?

Steven is an incredibly effeminate boy, so if he fuses with a feminine being then there's a 100% chance the result will also be a feminine being. Only if he fused with a man would it appear male.

Steven/Lars fusion when?

How is this thing the first human-gem fusion, why didn't Greg and Rose fuse at some point when they had a thing 100 times stronger for 100 times longer

I guess either because only Steven can fuse with humans because he's a gem/human hybrid, or because the writers hadn't thought of that and it will be "revealed" later.

I feel like the implication really was that only Steven can fuse with Gems. That might be one factor that lead to Rose wanting a child. It's the human equivalent of creating "something entirely new" out of love.

Its sad, but if you look into the eyes of that thing...
You can see the little girl that this fag enabler world murder

>A Deviant art style personality page
Awful.

>His tattoos are fucking ugly
>His

You could probably come up with reasons for this that would be just as valid as anything we could come up with.

If SU is so progressive, they should make her the first futanari in a children's cartoon.