What the fuck was their problem?

What the fuck was their problem?

daddy issues

bitches who sold their souls thought they could get a get out of jail free card without ever knowing they were being used.

beta male fantasy: the movie

More like roastie whore fantasy

>I only watched the beginning
Cringe

Which one?

They probably experienced something they thought was even close to comparable to what they did to Keanu
He was the real victim to be honest. They took advantage of his kindness and pushed him to lengths that no straight man can refuse. It was biology, and they fucked his life up.

Imagine getting to smell their assholes? I bet they'd smell amazing.

what is man-shoulders doing standing next to the smokeshow

>IM ACTING

DON'T BULLY ANA YOU PIECE OF SHIT

how dare you talk about my future wife

They didn't fuck his life up at all, there were recordings taken of what they did to him and his resisting. His wife would've found him buried in the back yard. Anyone with half a wit can lie their way out of that, considering all the evidence of it being forced on him.

Yasss queen slay!! Fuck white men. This film gives man what he deserves.

What the fuck was wrong with this film though? It was terrible. Ana was smoking though; I want Cuban gf now.

Imagine being Keanu in that scene and having to be all like "damn sluts, you're fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight bodies and horrific psychopathic personalities. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is go relax in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Keanu and not only sit in that chair while these sluts flaunt their disgusting bodies in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing them, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while they perfected that scene. Not only having to tolerate their monstrous fucking visages but their haughty attitudes as everyone on set tells them they STILL GOT IT and DAMN, YOUNG SLUTS LOOK LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch their faces contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing for your ENTIRE CAREER because you are dealing with emotional hardships that no one should have to endure. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on their stomachs as they suck it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in their "modelesque (for that is what they call themselves)" beauty, the beauty they ''worked'' so hard for with ''personal trainers'' in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Keanu. You're not going to lose your future solitary relaxation over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

I'll fucking fight you

>he doesn't want his life ruined by psycho bitches
Pleb

What life?

I really think there should've been some reason for what they were doing and that they actually DID fuck his life up rather than what you described

Did you forget the video they posted on Facebook?

bring it on dude! I'll show you a knuckle sandwich!

I LOVE BAD BITCHES THATS MY FUCKING PROBLEM

CEASE.

AND YEAH I LIKE TO FUCK I GOT A FUCKING PROBLEM