YOU KNOW Jimbo, this reminds me of a funny story

YOU KNOW Jimbo, this reminds me of a funny story...

MORE JEWS DIED IN ALLIED BOMBING RAIDS THAN IN DACHAU

ISN'T THAT JUST QUACKIN CRAZY?

dat true?

Post more.

Let's be honest the Holocaust was highly overdramatizied.

more

You don't actually believe that the nazis killed 6 million jews, nearly the entire population within nazi controled europe in 1937 or something, then within 9 years of the war ending the population of jews in the same regions was 9+ million do you? Cause basic math makes that a really stupid belief.

I'm currently making one for the USS Liberty incident but i'm trying to get the format/length right

Underrated

>actually look into holocaust information
>turns out a lot of things were highly exaggerated
>everyone has been conditioned to call you racist or a Nazi if you mention this
Neo Nazism aside this bothers me

Are you serious

Redpilled Hugh is probably my favorite recent Sup Forums meme.

Nazi's tried to get rid of all the evidence they could when the Allies started to liberate their camps.
This is recorded and is why the ashes and bones are missing.

What a coincidence.

And how did they "hide" the evidence? Because every single camp that the west liberated has been found to be a concentration camp only with no evidence of serial murder. Only the camps liberated by the soviet union remain identified as death camps as they have yet to be fully investigated after the fact.

You're also ignoring the fact that burning 8000 people a day is just about fucking impossible using a crematorium given that it takes well above 8 hours to burn a single body to ash in modern cermatoria and you can only burn a single body at a time since, you know, its hard to burn water and humans are mostly that.

OY VEY DELETE THIS

They (poorly) buried the ashes,bones, and some body's near by the camp. It was rushed and only took less then a day for the Allies to find them.