/who/ - Doctor Who General

remember when Doctor visited America and instantly got shot edition

- classic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3deOQ1hTulA
youtube.com/watch?v=UT-xqt6Y_eI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw waiting for more Nine/Rose/Jack kino but readcomicsonline isn't updating

Hey, I'm told "daring synthesis" is a Doctor Who meme. What's the origin?

Oh yeah, i'm actually reading the 10th doctor series right now, on the one with the Weeping Angels in WW1, pretty ok so far

Day 9

I'm just gonna skip to the next death, reply if you want me to skip straight to the end

skipping would be a disservice to entire thing

LITERALLY AFTER I SAY THAT ALL THE FAVOURITES DIE

Is Capaldi a pleb filter?
>wtf he's old
>wtf he's mean
>wtf he's not spouting quirky catchphrases

KAAGH NO

what the fuck christmas drashig you monster

Is Tennant a pleb filter?
>wtf he's young
>wtf he's attractive to females
>wtf he's acting like human

Day 10

Don't skip.

Also, Redhead 13 is my favorite, so...

>Now that... was really, very, nicely done.

fuck you christmas drashig, that was karma for killing off the best of them

Colin Dubs can do it.

kek, I'm with Trolin.

So many Fs. Some great memes died here. Surely some will return.

THATS RIGHT! FUCK YOU DRASHIG

I was wanting a victory for Sontar but thats not happaning now

>he is an asshole just like me!!! this is pleb filter!

I remember word sentence "No, not the mind probe!"
Is it from Doctor Who or im mistaken?

12 wasnt an asshole

Night 10

christmas drashig :(

"I don't care how you look Clara, I will ruin your dates, and I will never ever care about what you feel"
>12 wasnt an asshole

if you think that was 12's character you genuinely did not pay attention during his entire run

Day 11

>treated everyone like shit
>even the Impossible Girl got tired of him
>woah you are a soldier? kill yourself right now! you dumb retard!
>etc.

B-BUT I AM A GOOD MAN RIGHT? THAT'S EVEN MY THEME

>Christmas Drashig absorbs Redhead 13 into his arse. Trig Point arrives, killing Christmas Drashig and saving Redhead 13 as a paving slab sex slave.

No fuck him, he killed Commander Kaagh the Slayer, Kaagh the Avenger, Commander of the Tenth Sontaran Battle Fleet's Special Assault Squad

another one that didn't pay attention, i see

I'm rooting for best companion, he deserves revenge for his death in the show

Yeah, it's an iconically awkward line from The Five Doctors.

Night 11
comfy pete

it was his character during s8

>no argument

Day 12
RIP JEff

F

He didn't die, he just went to Lesbos

Night 12

E V E N T E V E N T E V E N T

>5th or so episode of series 11
>doctor and companion have just finished saving present day london from aliens or whatever
>doctor is walking around the TARDIS console, fiddling with some controls
>TARDIS dematerializes
>new companion asks doctor where they're going
>"I think we're gonna go to this lovely little moon outside the-"
>CRASH
>followed by the sound of a car horn
>new companion is flipping out, asking the doctor what happened
>doctor is just staring blankly at the door of the TARDIS
>companion babbles on a little bit more
>doctor just rushes to the door, opens it, and steps out
>she immediately bumps into a red haired lady
>the redhead stares at her, and speaks in an american accent
>"of all the people i could've run in to, it had to be you"
>doctor stares for a second
>looks behind redhead to see a yellow bus before responding;
>"Miss Frizzle."
>intro

dAY 13

Would you?

F

Night 13

She was a qt. I haven't watched RTD in years. I forget how fun and bright it all was.

Fuck yeah.

RIP

IT'S ALL OVER

Congrats to the worst meme

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN KAAGH, FOR THE GLORY OF SONTAR

Good games tonight lads, now imma sleep
Next time death rate will be at its highest

What the actual fuck I thought Jimmy Saville being in Doctor Who was just a meme but then I saw 'A Fix With Sontarans'. Please don't tell me this joke of an 'episode' is canon, it has a kid in it who unironically loves Colin Baker.

SHE KILLED HERSELF BECAUSE SHE FOUND OUT SHE WAS PLAYING THE DOCTOR.

kek

why you heff to be mean about my meme?

No, I don't think anyone would classify that as canon. Plus, it was removed from DVDs and there's a general sense of determination to ignore it's existence, so...

Wew lads.

So why is English Steve Jobs a war lord.

It's possibly the least canon thing ever filmed.

You are now reminded that the same guy that wrote The Empty Child pumped out series 9.

Rewatching The Time of the Doctor right now. The whole nature of this Trenzalore conflict is so confusing. Is the Doctor only staying to defend the town or is he defending the crack? Either way, why doesn't he evacuate the all people from Christmas in the TARDIS? And what is anyone even fighting about? The aliens are attacking because don't want the Doctor to answer the Question and the Doctor doesn't want to answer it, so why doesn't he just fuck off? Maybe Moffat had it in his head that the alien forces would be able to attack the Time Lords through the crack and the Doctor is also protecting them, but there's nothing that suggests that in the episode.

Yes, and?

I can already imagine 13th will be pictured as the best doctor ever because IT'S FIRST TIME THE DOCTOR IS A FEMALE IN 50 FUCKING YEARS.

Also couldn't the Time Lords have come up with a question that would correctly identify their universe but was answerable by more than one person?

>the only way to make a story in Doctor Who interesting is to get rid of two things most assosiated with this show (TARDIS and screwdriver)

isnt it weird lads

youtube.com/watch?v=3deOQ1hTulA

He fucking knew!

I don't think the Doctor knew what was through the crack anyway. The whole thing is stupid even down to the Doctor successfully managing to hold off invasions by entire alien fleets in a handwavy manner that puts the Doctor on a stupidly high pedestal. I don't know why Tasha let him go down in the first place if his presence their was so disruptive.

>Is the Doctor only staying to defend the town or is he defending the crack?
The town.
The "baddies" are ready to lay waste to the town/planet if it means securing the crack and making sure the Time Lords don't pop through. The Doctor is strictly concerned with protecting the civilians, which means fending off all assaults on the crack.

youtube.com/watch?v=UT-xqt6Y_eI

"Well, it's a standoff. They can't attack in case I unleash the Time Lords, and I can't run away, because they'll burn this planet to stop the Time Lords."

The crack is shown to not depend on what is physically there, it would still be in place without Amy's wall.

How are the endless hordes of aliens going to appreciate that, considering it's possibly the only one remaining in the universe? The Daleks would probably just keep shooting it even if it hovered in midair. One way or another, they would all do anything possible to try and "get rid of" the crack and stop another Time War, even if they had to delete part of reality or what the fuck ever.

>the master being a worm and freezing enemies with some goo is okay
>the master being a skeleton which shoots lightning bolts is not okay
Is this hypocrisy general?

why did they have to create river song to use the space suit?
why did they have to drive humanity to the point they decide to go to the moon to have a space suit

>I don't think the Doctor knew what was through the crack anyway.
He did, they establish early in the episode that it's the Time Lords, although it's not clear whether everyone else knows it. They just know that it's asking "Doctor who?"

>They can't attack in case I unleash the Time Lords
But they do attack anyway.

>I can't run away, because they'll burn this planet to stop the Time Lords."
So just evacuate the people and let the planet get fucked. Were the people of Christmas so stubborn that they'd rather themselves and their children and grandchildren live their entire lives under the constant threat of being wiped out than try to relocate?

When did you get the impression that the TV Movie is "okay"? At the most, we just give it a pass because it's so stupid in general that individual bits of stupidity no longer have any impact on us.

The Master shouldn't have UNLIMITED POWAH

After several hundred years the daleks are liek fuck it, let's attack, he probably won't do it anyway.

Briggs becomes the showrunner, what happens?

endless spinoffs

it makes me sad that the screwdriver has been retconned as being as important and 'iconic' as the fucking TARDIS.
RTD was a mistake.

Eternal Platinum Age
As long as he doesn't write anything himself

>implying it wasn't by the time he lost it in the classic series

it was iconic, but it was hardly on the same level as the TARDIS

Still shit though and needs to be killed off for good

>RTD was a mistake
it wasnt even him who did it
you just hate RTD and probably hate Doctor Who as a whole

Just wanted to pop in and apologize for my defending of Moffat in 2014 and '15.
I was eventually proven wrong.

/who/ is and will always be a mistake tho.

I need a new audio to listen.
Eventually I was introduced to Evelyn and Charley, so I'd do something in chronological order, if it's possible. I already fucked up with Jubilee tho.

Ladies and Gentlemen, without exaggeration or hyperbole, I present to you the worst tripfag /who/ and possibly Sup Forums has ever seen!
Get a good look. you probably won't see him again for another year, whenever he decides to crawl out from under his rock.

>he's the worst tripfag because he said a bad word about Moffat
you people never fail to entertain me

So I finally saw Kill the Moon
Why people hate it?

amazing that one man could produce so much kino, i know

why'd you think so

oops

acc

nothing to do with it. moffat is shit. that tripfag lacks any means of self awareness. hes a spinless samefag, a bigot, homophobe and only comes around to shit post. also lacks any sense of irony or ability to recognize sarcasm and banter. Google that faggots tripcode and you can read his shite across boards

If you listened to Storm Warning, you're probably fine to listen to Chimes of Midnight. Go for it.

When will Rob Sherman return to save DW lads?

no