Was he even in the wrong here? What would you have done in his position?

Was he even in the wrong here? What would you have done in his position?

>Modern Era
>Not MOVE IT MOVE IT

Is this a new meme?

a) nice doubles friend
b) in my eyes Jon Hamm could never be in the wrong

>inb4 what did he mean by this

Nice doubles yourself, my friend.

I would have been mad too. His wife was hot af

he is fucking perfect, he even bald like a real man

(no homo)

What's that in the bottom right pic

Buddy Darling prequel fucking when???

[gagging externally]

would watch

why live?

Fuck you, that bitch damn near ruined the movie.

She was annoying as shit and was a walking cliche. Name ONE (1) thing she did to add to the movie.

She served her purpose (dying so Hammy would be motivated to go after the metaphor guy)

Buddy did absolutely nothing wrong. Baby had an autism meltdown and was upset that he had to face the consequences. I would too be mad as fuck if the sperg driver blew the getaway on purpose, forced us to shoot our way out, got people killed and then had the balls to think he deserves to run away with his own waifu.

I didn't feel strongly about her one way or the other. But I definitely didn't hate her. She was nice to Baby and had some funny moments.

utter trash movie

>tfw his lover accidentally uses his real name in panic in the last heist, sensing that they're absolutely fucked
Knew she was gonna die from that moment on. Felt bad desu.

>Bats kills the people that will give them the weapons for the job, they happen to be cops
>Doc wants to cancel the heist on the fact that it will bring unnecessary heat because of the cops that got killed
>He will only do it if Baby wants to. Instead of saying no, he says yes.
>Later he tries to escape with the waitress, gets caught by Bats and Buddy
>They think he is a cop, go to his house get the tapes and they see they're just music mixes
>Again, Doc gives a choice for Baby to say no. He says fucking yes
>They do the heist and he can't handle Bats killing someone even though he has been accomplice in the deaths of at least 2 people at that point. Security Guard, Asian guy on the Second Heist in the movie whose body he fucking disposed off himself with no care or guilt whatsoever.
>Kills Bats, ends up causing Darling's death by collateral. Gets half a dozen cops injured by collateral, gets Doc killed because of his bullshit. Kills Buddy in self defense. This is without mentioning all the other heists he was involved in, the untold tens of thousands he caused in property damage.
>Somehow, because his witnesses were an old lady he gave a purse too, the cashier he told not to go in the post office, his stepdad and his stockholmes girlfriend he gets out in 5 years on probation.

Seriously, it would have been more believable is Baby escaped with Deborah than the bullshit 5 years he got with everything he was an accomplice to. People that have conspired less than he did have gotten more.

Also, its shown Doc was a professional. Had Baby said no the first time, Doc would have turned in Bats to the gun dealers or killed him himself. Buddy and Darling would have been mad but would have shrugged it off and Baby would have had a chance to escape with the money, Deborah and his stepdad.

The one time he was given a decision, a big boy decision he fucks up big time but he still gets a happy ending even though everyone around him payed the price.

>gets half a dozen cops injured by collateral
Exactly. Baby was apparently so concerned with collateral damage, but instead of a safe getaway he chooses to corner his armed and dangerous comrades, knowing full well that they're ready to shoot their way out.

Baby should've died at the end. Either that or, instead of killing Buddy, Baby would choose to injure him and leave him for the cops. It was just confusing how Buddy got turned into a horror movie villain while Baby apparently was a good dindu nuffin boy. Kinda wished that the movie had a more grey ending.

Yeah, Wright fucked the third act. He could have handled it better not to mention motivations where all over the place at that point in the movie. Especially with Baby and Doc.

Baby by not making up his goddamn mind and Doc by somehow being retarded. Baby fucks his whole shit up, but he forgives him when he sees he is in love. Doc never does a job with the same people, but somehow this time he brings Bats again. It doesn't make sense for Doc to hire such a loose cannon as Bats for his heists.

She was like Baby's crime mommy. They even referenced that with Jon Bernthal's character calling it out.

I wonder why Baby didn't approach Doc about his concerns whether Bats is stable enough to do the job. Doc seemed to put a lot of trust in Baby, so perhaps he would get the point across. I'm sure they could've easily gotten another gunman.

FUND IT

>tattoos
>ruining a 9or10/10 body
dropped

If it makes you feel better, the actress doesn't have those, it's for her character.

>ywn drink with Jon "Hammaconda" Ham

are you a robot just wondering haha

What did he mean by this?

feels bad man

Buddy wasn't an antagonist, which is part of what made it interesting in the last 1/4 of the movie. Things kinda fell off the rails when he shows up in the garage in the cop car, though. His actions mostly don't make sense from that point.

Baby picked a retarded time and method of killing Bats. Absolutely made sense to do so or talk to Buddy about doing it, but not just as the job is getting underway, not to mention leaving himself with no alternate car to get away.

Also, why the fuck does he not change his appearance after seeing himself being captured on traffic camera on the news at one point? The movie never addresses that.

What the fuck, I thought this was Quentin Tarantino and Salma Hayek?
Is this the fucking Mandela Effect?

Fucking summer

Is it true the Hamm has a drinking problem?

Fucking summer

>Also, why the fuck does he not change his appearance after seeing himself being captured on traffic camera on the news at one point? The movie never addresses that.

Yep, after seeing the jacket on the fucking news, he kept wearing it.

pretty sure the webm is showing the scene from the tv show mate
calm down