I'm a psychic intuitive. I do tarot and palm readings. I also practice witchcraft. AMA

I'm a psychic intuitive. I do tarot and palm readings. I also practice witchcraft. AMA

Is your apartment outfitted in neat esoteric artifacts and dim lighting and pictures of moon cycles like Taras dorm room in Buffy? I like that aesthetic

i dont really have much occult artifacts or decor in my house, but i do have an altar in my room where i do my workings and readings

You are a retard and I hope you die a violent death

(NO OFFENCE)

xox

Will I ever get a gf?

yes.

>AMA
why are you here and not on ?

i originally thought i was posting on x but it posted on here instead. not sure what i did but im going with it

ayyy lmao
what deck you use? which deck you'd buy if you could?

Is there anything /int related in your thing? Do nations/societies have a spirit or karma? Where do you understand in regards theology? Do you know about Nahuales and/or Mexican traditions?

*where do you stand in regards theology

Is Judith interested in me?

How long will I last in my current job?

i use the centennial remastered rider waite deck and i'd buy the borderless/morgan greer decks if i could
>those beautiful borderless images desu

no, she isn't. its a small crush.
also. current job will last give or take less than nine months

im sorry but im having a really hard time figuring out what you're asking me, lol

>morgan greer deck
excellent taste
... what's up with its borders? everyone trimming them off

from my knowledge i thought they came borderless?? weird

will I get a gf in the next 4 months? I am decent looking but antisocial and don't really try to speak with anyone

no. sorry

fuck
how about in the next year? can you tell me if I'll ever get one or what I can do to get one? Or if there's anyone interested in me at all?

not so sure about the next year . but i advise you to lower your standards, im pretty sure you should try and present yourself in a more humble and friendly light.

When did you first realize you’re autistic?

the first time i ate ass

guess it's hopeless for me huh

you can always change the future.

It was various questions my bad, basically
whether you'd be able to read country's or society's future?
How does it work? I don't mean details but the roiugh theory
And just your opinion on divination methods from Mexico if you know of any

ah yeah my bad i confused it with another deck
i personally only care about the imagery but if you do tarot then keep at it and don't be scared of what you see

i could if i reallly tried to , but the most part im way better at predicting things for individuals than large groups

i am able to lift that veil that separates us from here and the other side , everyone is able to but not many can.

Not really educated on traditional mexican divination methods desu. wayy into their folk magic tho

i use a mixture of personal powers, the definition of the card, and the imagery, mixed with what other cards surround it, it seems to be pretty effective lol

Cool, thank you

what will happen if I tell the girl I like that I like her

sadly, nothing

wew, I'm not the other canadian btw

So are you purposefully lying or do you sincerely believe you have any sort of actual abilities?

Meximagic is weak.

no lying is involved. i have an 8/10 accuracy with my clients. If they aren't satisfied with their reading they get a full refund and another reading. this has only happened once although i make it a core principle to do this if it happens again

Don't derail the thread man, it's comfy and OP is answering qustions

So you're good at cold reading. Cool. What a faggot.

Am I going to die a terrible death outside of Saudi Arabia?

not sure

Okay if i can ask another question - Am I going to leave the middle east?

you will leave the middle east once you get the chance of an education elsewhere

Do i have small or big penis?

Isn't consorting with soothsayers haram?

If religious police catches that user he could unironically be facing death

shhh

saudi arabia is a shit hole for occultists in general. if there's two places id rather die than be in it would be saudi arabia and 1930 alabama.

>1930 alabama
what's wrong with this?

racism, deep south, all the crazy lynchings and other bigoted shit

I cast runes for you instead, Saudi user. You drew gebo which indicates the coming of gifts or favors. If you want to leave then you shall leave. If you want to stay you shall say.

oh, you black?

Why you had to bring blacks to america in the first place?

>>>

somebodys gotta pick this cotton and it sure as hell aint gon be me yeeyee

Crackers can't take back pain.

yeah see

The non-meme answer is that North America was pretty much completely depopulated via disease except for a few scattered native settlements when the Anglo settlers appeared. We needed a massive labor force in order to develop the land quickly. This labor force couldn't come from Europe - the continent was still recovering from population shortfalls of its own and European power politics meant that we couldn't freely import people from competing empires.

So we got slaves instead.

Okay alright.
It isn't like it matters. It is not that of a biggy.

Well if you mean people who go to the mountains and draw runes in caves and stuff then yeah.

Oh, sick.