Without memeing, without being a contrarian, and without mentioning Reddit, what is your honest opinion of Breaking Bad?

Without memeing, without being a contrarian, and without mentioning Reddit, what is your honest opinion of Breaking Bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYO18pFyl-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reddit likes it so clearly it's a piece of shit. Caspere knew this.

pretty good show but it peaked after he threw a pizza on Gus's house

Its a bit overrated, but at least it knew when to stop unlike Sons of Anarchy

It's a good show that people meme'd into thinking was great.

Well made action-intensive drama that's deep as a puddle

poor man's Ozark.

>DUDE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU'RE CONTRATARIAN

also Reddit.

It was his own house, retard.

No, I don't care about arguing with a bunch of retards.

DAYUM GET EM!!!

It's 100% trash. But all television is these days.

lol try watching the show again you dumb faggot

Really enjoyed it. Letting Reddit memes spoil you a show is retarded.

extremely entertaining to watch but leaves you with nothing to think about

It was always filmed well and had great scenes.

With regards to the characters etc., I didn't give a flying fuck about any of them enough to want to watch the next episode until somewhere towards the end of S3.

Honestly, if I didn't have it on blu ray and felt like money would be wasted if I stopped, then I would have given up on it before S3.

why would he throw a pizza on his own house? moron

Fuck you
youtube.com/watch?v=SYO18pFyl-g

A little overrated. Not in the same class as The Wire or The Sopranos or even Deadwood.

i liked the first season for the most part but it became too cheesy for me midway through the second with the mexican assassin subplot or whatever and i left

You are one dumb mother fucker, a real jive as mother fucker.

The first two seasons were very well executed and fairly original.

Everything else is mediocre or outright shit.

This desu. Ozark is better and only reddit disagrees. Ozark is kino, bb is a meme leddit show.

It's not as good as was being made out at the time but still a great show that in the end fell a bit short. A ways better than most current shit.

deus ex machina: the show.

like others said its overrated to the point i feel the need to shit on it but i still like it

It was pretty great but the ending was a bit too silly

I remember when Sup Forums loved this show.

>Without memeing, without being a contrarian, and without mentioning Reddit

that's impossible

>this fucking thread and all these posers

I was here during it's airing and you could bet your life on there being 5 threads jerking it off on rotation daily towards its end. Amazing how the filthy contrarians scramble out of the woodwork to look cool anonymously at any given opportunity.

ur the dumb one here.

it's ok

I thought it was fine until the last season, or second half of the last season or whatever you'd call.

For me it all went to shit after the 6 month time skip. Skylar bought Walter into the room full of money and was like "See? You don't need to do it now anymore!" And Walt just said OK? He quit just like that?

Bull-fucking-shit

That's not the character Walt was by the end. Walt was the empire guy, he said as much to Jesse not long before the time skip. It was about the money to start with, but by the end it was about power.

I really think that the script writers panicked, and hastily wrote Walt a redemption arc for the end. I guess they didn't want him to die an asshole? It didn't make a fucking lick of sense though. Like Walt went through all that, just to quit at the drop of a hat. Fuck you.

The finest piece of televisual kino in years. Anyone who disagrees is wrong.

I liked it when it aired but it seems just good not great looking back. Still better than GoT though.

Fucking amazing. Sup Forums a few years ago was a huge fan of it iirc from the threads

season was okey when it started but then turned into trash after mid season 2

Its a good show, it does tension and action well, its not supremely written well, but it its pretty close.

The final season feels way to weird in hindsight, it definitely seems like it started to pander to the fans that latched on at the end of the shows run.

Just misses the mark for greatness. Last season was weak, they should've planned it out better or ordered more episodes. Miles ahead of garbage like TWD, but a tier below shows like Rome, Sopranos, etc.

Worth a spot on all-time lists for Cranston's performance alone, imo.

What was the point of continuing? He was at the top of the meth food chain at least in the Midwest and no one was coming for him, which was the whole point of having Gus's 10 guys killed within 2 minutes, so no one would want to fuck with him
6 months later and no repercussions from the Gus bombing, thus he assumes he's in the clear and no one is coming for him.
IIRC He was still in business at that time with Lydia so his reach was worldwide
He wanted to build an empire and built it as far as anyone could.

That's because it's best during its first viewing

It's amazing. It starts slow, it took a few times for me to really get into it, but once it hooks you in you can't stop loading up the next ep. Cranston's just unspeakably good. The side characters keep things interesting. Good villains. It's in my top 3 all-time.

Ozark shill thread: subtle edition

Calling all lurking Redditors, this is the Reddit beacon thread: shine a Reddit light in the Reddit sky edition

could have been done 4 seasons dragged on too long
6/10

Well done

without memeing is like without breathing

Top 3 best show ever.

Then try not breathing.

Thought it was okay. Last season was a meme.

It's a dog eat dog world out there, Ray. That's why I'm digging holes in the back yard.

Pretty okay, but splitting up the last season killed a lot of the hype and gave me L O S T flashbacks

Now they split every season of every fucking show. It's low effort bullshit to keep subscription rates up.

>subscription
I genuinely forgot it was a cable show

It has moments that stop it from being truly one of the greatest shows of all time but Vince Gilligan and the writing team wrote some truly memorable moments that were suspenseful.

I watched Jane die

They really botched the ending. I remember several fake endings got leaked on Sup Forums all of which were better than the real ending.

Name a show that went on for more than a season and had a better ending.

Under the Dome

Under the Dome

Good, incredible acting and well written story, but way too much filler, repetitive themes and lacked depth in some areas. Overall 7/10.

Was a bit boring, and Walter isn't cool he's a little bitch. I felt bad for junior. The brother in law cop was the best part. I kept hoping he would bust walt

I can't tell who is and isn't shilling anymore. I need to get off Sup Forums.

it was great till it succeded and became full of itself it was mucho gusto when it wasnt an epic crime drama sweeping in with 24 main chracters and 12 archs,
it was walt and his story and all supports at the begining

A good way of telling who is shilling is that they wouldnt feature anything negative in their comment.

red dwarf

House pizza is GOAT

But is that house pizza B ONELESSS ? XDF

Probably one of the best shows of all-time, even though it does has many flaws, the great scenes more than outweigh them.

Made me uncomfortable way too often desu. Skyler fucking the other guy, Walt treating Jesse like complete shit, I always struggled to watch stuff like that for some reason.

Amazing acting though.

how did they even do that?
seriously
HOW DID THEY GET THE PIZZA TO FLING ON THE ROOF LIKE THAT?

Been asking myself this question for years

>That was the world’s largest pizza. I had never seen a pizza that big before. It was a real pizza, and they really serve it. And they were prepared with special effects, a lightweight rubber pizza, there was a prop guy ready to pull a fake pizza up to the roof. We had all kinds of things ready to go. But I said, let me just try it. So, I’m coming out and I’m pissed and I fling the pizza and I didn’t even look at it. I fling the pizza and I get in the car and I drive away. And I did all that and I hear clapping as I’m driving back. I look up and there’s the pizza. They said if they had marked where would be the optimal place for the pizza to land, it would be where it landed. One of those freak accidents that’s like “Here it is, we did it! There it is!” And sure enough, they said “let’s do another take,” and it never happened again.

dude did it in one take

Pretty good. Some of the episodes during the middle seasons were a bit slow, but otherwise I thought it was good and had good pacing.

more like 3/10
the wire= 6/10
sopranos = 5/10

>t. sam hyde fanatic

Well crafted suspense, charming sense of humor, decent character development, compelling visual style. Over relies on plot rather than themes, which makes it shallow but as far as pulpy crime entertainment goes its quite well crafted and creative. Ending is unsatisfying but bcs is an interesting spin-off.

I never felt that it came the way the creator intended it to be. That he went from a guy just trying to make money for his family due to his illness to being the genuine bad guy.

Yeah a lot of bad shit happened because of him but it was at one point compared to Scarface, his descent into the drug game. I just never saw that.

And some scenes didn't hit me as big as others made it out to be like the "i am the one who knocks" -- cool scene cool line but it wasn't "epic" like others portrayed it.

All in all, however, 4+/5 series; would watch again.

I GUESS I GOT WHAT I DESERVE