Sinfest Thread

It's been awhile. I've been keeping tabs on this webcomic and lately it's been kind of hinting at going back to its roots, with Slick becoming a major character again and now just today with this comic.

Are we finally witnessing the return of the comfy ages? We all loved Sinfest for what it was so let's reminisce over the old times.

Sinfest thread

Is... is he starting to regret it?

Yes. He's even moving back into the /ss/ arc again.

I miss this webcomic so much.

How are Fusch and Baby Blue?

Dead, feminist or a strawman. Like everyone in the comic now.

DEAD??

Who else is dead? Are they really dead or did they just stop appearing in the comic altogether?

Is Tatsu doing the smart thing and jumping off the SJW bandwagon before it goes over the cliff? They're starting to grow up and move on, or just getting tired of being angry. It was always a fad for rebellious teenagers.

Fusch and Baby Blue are alright and were last seen in a pretty comfy arc. Been a month or so since we last saw Blue.

Literally scroll up to see Fusch. That was 2 days ago.

I don't believe you, I don't believe you at all. And even if you're being sincere it's been too long, Tatsuya doesn't deserve anything besides scorn for what he did.

I'll forgive him if he continues the path he's been going on.

I wouldn't hold my breath until there's been at least several months of non-preachy strips. Sure it's possible that Tatsuya has regained the sanity he lost (maybe his feminazi girlfriend left him or something), but the fact is Sinfest has been Cracked: The Comic for years and any change for the better must be viewed with suspicion.

No, fuck you, it's been four fucking years.

Sin fest was never a good web comic. It wasn't good before Xanthe and the lousy feminist stuff and it isn't good now. The only reason /co started hating on it was because much SJW bogeymen.

Seriously, go re-read old sinfest and tell me that you honestly found Blaxploitation funk bible funny.

Probably a whole lot of bias coming from me because I started reading it for Fuschia and Criminy. But Slick was always a shitty character.

>I've been keeping tabs

Good job being a sperm-drinking queer

Now fuck off

>Sinfest thread that been up longer than ten minutes
Whoa.

But seriously no, it not going to go back. The Feminists moved up from Big Wheels to actual motorcycles, even though they still look like children most of the time, and I honestly don't think he's going to let Criminy grow at all here and just going to keep him in the spot he is.

I still don't understand why Criminy doesn't just tell her "Hey, so turns out there's like an evil devil version of me in the mirror world, wanna' go help me beat'em up so we can be friends again?"

It has for real been ten years since I followed Sinfest. It's always gratifying to know that I got off Mr. Ishida's Wild Ride just in time.

stopped reading years ago once the comic got really preachy, but i have to say it's still got great visuals out of most webcomics.

>Sin fest was never a good web comic.

It had good parts.

Those two were the only thing I liked about this.

Shut the fuck up, Cracked fucking owns.

Fuck off. Cracked has been nothing but an alt-left political blog for as long or longer than Sinfest has been shitty. They don't even do jokes anymore, just "20 reasons to hate white men" variants.

Sinfest was never a good webcomic, but it wasn't spectacularly awful as it is now. At worst, I'd say the original Sinfest was ok but completely forgettable. Now it's nothing but a bunch of obnoxious message pushing.

What is good about your example, specifically?

This it's hard to forgive after 4 years of him making comics about how men are shit. If he truly wants to show us he's coming back to what the comic started off with kill off the shitty feminist biker gang I want to see them shunned and humiliated just as badly as he had done to the original cast for four years.

>Shut the fuck up, Cracked fucking owns.

I still like/mildly enjoy Cracked, but you're either fucking delusional or have horse-blinders on if you don't recognize their immediate, gross and honestly blatant soccer-mom-social-justice-unhealthy-liberal bias in there everything.

I mostly just read their silly little trivia lists and there um... That movie show they have? The one where they talk about shit in a diner? It's pretty good, but it's still all saturated in that horribly pathetic political chivalry bias, like jesus christ.

>Are we finally witnessing the return of the comfy ages?

No.
Tatsuya lacks any kind of self-awareness.

Cracked fucking owned.

Then it slid into clickbait and... well, politically motivated clickbait.

Like, the thing with Tats is that it's not even GOOD feminism he plunged heads first into. He pegged the whole site to a bunch of outdated 2nd Wave Feminist tenants that have been discarded by modern feminist thought.

I distinctly remember the time he devoted an entire week of strips to dismissed SlutWalks and other movements to reclaim female sexuality as not "true" feminism but instead horse shit propagated by men, because that was the exact moment I realized he was ENTIRELY talking out of his ass.

>teenagers
College kids. Tweenages. Over the hill children.

You're dumb then. He's always talked out his ass. He's a shallow non-intellectual who draws good.

>that pic
no one watches those guys even ironically, right?

I thought he'd at least do some research before making his entire damn webcomic about it though