/cinemassacre/ general

what is your favourite video of Mike
?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/xpP1H
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BROWN BRICKS

>pilotwings
Got that from my parents with our super nintendo for christmas. My brothers and I played it non-stop.

1. Is it true that James is a cuck?

And 2. IS it true Mike is hung?

I've stopped watching all their videos, but haven't had the heart to unsub because I'll still watch an actual AVGN episode when they come out. The rest of their content is pretty garbage.

Maybe and yes

Mike supposedly posted his dong a while back. The pic has something from his room in previous videos in it. He possibly could be huge if that pic was legit. HUGE!

Cinemassacre is easily the best channel on YouTube. No clickbait, no shitty attempts to follow trends. Just two guys who never leave the house, play old video games and review movies from time to time.

Or it's his "girlfriend's"

MINEYCRAFTA

>1. Is it true that James is a cuck?

no, James lost his cuck status by refusing to cave into the SJW demands that he review Ghostbusters

>And 2. IS it true Mike is hung?

if you believe that the pic he posted is really his penis, than yes.

not feminine enough

The video of Mineycrafty minus Inspector Gadget is hilarious.

B R O W N
R
O
W
N

The ones with Bootsie

Delete this.

They never found that poor girl.

I sadly deleted both pictures but I can 100% confirm they're real. I wouldn't be on an anonymous message board if I wanted the admiration or suffering of other anonymous people.

-The Minecraft video - Many years back James and I did a video poking fun at a DVD that was released where Inspector Gadget was the host of a Mario DVD. People seemed to really enjoy the video and think it was funny. So sometime later, I made a video with Gadget. At the time, Minecraft was all you would see on YouTube. I don’t know anything about Minecraft myself, and I knew that. So the idea was Gadget would talk about the game. But Gadget of course is dumb himself, so he just said dumb stuff. It was a video made very quickly, and admittedly, it was not very good. Anyway, it was one of a ton of videos I was making at the time, and yeah, that one was a stinker. Can’t win em all. Anyway, fans weren’t happy with the video and I wasn’t happy with the video. So since nobody was happy there, I took it down. Then soon after, people started re-uploading it. I figured it was my video, and I didn’t really want it out there. So I took the re-uploads down. I can see now, in retrospect, I shouldn't have and it doesn’t matter. Recently some people have gone on to make music-parodies of the video and some of them are actually pretty well done. There is even one where they totally erased Gadget from the video and it’s just me. It’s a really weird thing to witness. Anyway, maybe that's what it took. A well done parody to make me see I was in the wrong there. So, I’m over it. If people want to rewatch that terrible video or make parodies of it. More power to them. Have fun!
-Bootsy - This is something that really is just between him and I and I don’t think it’s everyones business frankly. But what I will say is that I don’t have a problem with him, I just decided to move on. It was never my intention for us to do lets play videos together until the end of time. At some point shows end. The videos we recorded were fun and we had a good run, but I got tired of it. He’s a great gamer and a great musician. I wish him well with that.

fpbp

oh look a free ipad

-Modmail - Modmail is meant to be kept from public view because we discuss many things behind the scenes that aren’t intended for everyone. It came to our attention that a few of the mods here were actually leaking private conversations, so they were removed as mods. Yes we've been trying to strongarm posts with a lot of the trashtalk. Some of the memes about the Minecraft video are funny. But others are made to be harassing. I think we can agree it’s in the boards best interest not to post the “Mike’s dong” stuff. Zooming in on bulges or any such extremely off-topic stuff like that :P We're all adults, we can laugh at ourselves, but harassing comments and spam is what the mods have had to delete a lot these past months. I've personally handed out several temp bans and perma bans once people proved they couldn't follow obvious rules. I have sometimes handed out bans prematurely or mistakenly and in those instances, I am sorry. I’m not as well versed in Reddit as others and have made some foolish mistakes. We're going to try to keep the peace here and keep it about Cinemassacre stuff, if a removal reason isn't given, please ask and I will see why it was removed for or discuss with the mod responsible about removing it asap.
Overall, I am just trying to create videos that people can enjoy. All of this stuff is really distracting more than anything while trying to produce content. When people constantly bring up negativity and hijack the conversation to harass, it does a disservice not just to you, but to the community that has to keep hearing about it.
As always, thanks for watching -Mike

Does Mike beat James?

CASTLE MY ASSHOLE

why the fuck is he flinching that much?
Mike wasn't aggressive

I'm legit warmig up to Rian desu, he is legit comfy

What did Mike mean by this?

Kek

top kek where is this from?
there are a few eps where he legit gets angry at James

Justice for Bootsy when?

oh god can we not

What a Loco Bandito!

JAJAJA
imgur.com/a/xpP1H

Was he the savior? The true AVGN?

so many sark movies

Do you think they'll collaborate on a Loco Bandito animated series?

Blocks your path*

delete

>See a new cinemassare in your sub box
>It's a Mike video
>Keep scrolling

Mike looks like when a woman tries to play Peter Pan in a play

1. No

2. Yes. He literally posted a pic of his dick on the official subreddit, thinking it would stop people talking about it

Justin Roiland of Rick and Morty mentioned last week how he was a fan of James and Bootsy, but he never mentioned Mike. He knows better. Respect

>It's a Mike episode

Mike is a proven compulsive liar. Why would anyone believe a word out of that faggot's dick-filled mouth?

I liked a lot of the older videos Mike did. I actually enjoy it when he reviews things. I enjoy his playthroughs as well. I feel like Mike gets shit on way more than he deserves. James is very important to cinemassacre, but Mike also keeps it a float by doing his thing.

Man, I love Cinemassacre, they've always been my favorite youtube channel since I discovered Angry Video Game Nerd. I really hope to meet James, Mike, and Bootsy one day.

I also hope Mike and Bootsy end their stupid little fight.

This dude is pushing 40 years old. This is some of the creepiest shit ever, especially knowing that he's talking to kids some of the times. I think it's a cry for help desu

I don't think it's very funny, and I love edgy stuff.
I do however really enjoy the art style. Mike should do more comics.

t. Elvis8atari

1. yes
2. no

BWC.

What straight guy HASN'T gone out of their way to take a picture of their erect dick to send to another dude that they'd never met just to have some fun?.......

A fair chunk of those kids probably send him lewd pics desu because of the rumor. I'd try to squash it as well.

I hate Mike. Cinemassacre needs to drop him. Not because of his shitty comics, but because he's a charisma vacuum faggot.

I want to deepthroat that cock bro.

WHY does every fucking YouTube person make this fucking face??!!!!

>because of the rumor. I'd try to squash it as well.

it''s not really a rumor. more of a meme, can't squash a meme

MINECRAP
he has serious asperger

>no BROWN BRICKS
u fucked up fammama

Niiice.

And you'd squash the rumors by posting pictures of dicks? Think about that for a second, will ya? You're both retards

Hey, that censor bar looks like a brown brick from Minecrap!

I think it is his wife, not mike.
She beats James up.

>huge dong
>young blue eyed girlfriend
>playing games for a living
>not balding
Damn you Mike.

Honest question.... how much legal trouble can Mike get in, assuming a good amount of his twitter, reddit, and tumblr followers are male boys who never asked to see

>girlfriend
that's a man, baby
nothing with transgender-ism thou

Did Mike's dong tap on James? What the hell was that flinch

To balance it out he has crippling alcoholism, insomnia, and very likely Asperger's.

kek