Serious question for Trump supporters :

>Serious question for Trump supporters :

Does it bother you at all, that a presidential candidate not only gets baited but also destroyed and outwitted by random idiots on Twitter on a regular basis?

Not trying to bait anyone, I'm just genuinely curious how you guys reconcile getting baited and resorting to name calling when he's beaten with the whole "tough smart guy" thing.

Let me give you a hint: You're asking Trump supporters to use logic.

Sage. It us pretty dumb but it's not illegal or evil. Apples and oranges. He seems like a normal dude so that's good, as well. People are tired of politicians. It's not hillary vs trump, it's government vs people.

Danny Zuker is a professional writer and has artistic license to resort to swearwords to add punch to insults.

Trump HAS warned about China in the 80s, in order to compete in the clothing industry and not be steamrolled by everyone else he HAD to outsource his labour to China due to destructive globalist policies.

>I'm forced to do this to remain competitive because of the rules of the game.
>If I complain about how much these rules screw over the American economy and manufacturing base, I'm a hypocrite.
>Liberal Logic

Hold this L, Hans.

see

fake and gay. sage

Exactly that's the thing! It would have been the easiest thing in the world for him to either explain how he's a businessman and has to play by the rules the economy has set up for him, explain how he is going to change things, or to just ignore that random TV writer.

But instead of doing any of that he literally just wrote "You're a total loser!"
Your comment is literally more intelligent and eloquent than his response.

he licensed his name, he has no control over where it is manufacured

>instead of doing any of that he literally just wrote "You're a total loser!"

Because Zuker resorted to a potty mouthed emotional argument, it didn't warrant a logical response. Trump was more or less baited and boxed in (by Twitter's character number restrictions and the complexity of the argument), however Trump has talked about this many times at his rallies. Maybe if he hired a PR team like hillary that combed over his soundbytes in order to produce a snappy video response, it would be seen as adequate, but Zuker probably got the straight dope from the Trump supporters responding to him (if he didn't block them, as Trump detractors are known to do when confronted with facts). Calling him a loser for saying (without merit) that children made his shitty clothes was enough.

The argument surrounding globalist policies is actually too long and complex to have on twitter, ya know. And Trump is a busy man. Danny Zuker is not entitled to that much of anyone's time because pointed out a made in China tag and called his clothes "shitty" and made by children.

Sage

Maybe he didn't ignore him because he knew the guy or he had many followers, or this is the end piece to a rather lengthy exchange, who knows? Your photo certainly does not tell us any of this.

>"Currently being competitive in textile industry means producing in China. That's what I'm going to change"

That's what I came up with in 20 seconds and I'm a fucking idiot. How childish or emotional Zuker sounds is irrelevant. You can either ignore him or give an intelligent, thought out response, unless you're on the mental level of a third grader.

How else is Trumo going to compete on manufacturing cost? That's not getting destroyed that's an idiot on kikebook not understanding manufacturing and labor costs.

I don't give a fuck about what he says.

His policies of securing the border, cutting taxes for middle class and small businesses, and renegotiating our trade deals are all that matters.

He's proven he is good at delegation with his list of conservative Supreme Court picks, his VP selection, his campaign appointments, and his economic and security advisors.

Fuck everything else and fuck these concern shill posts. Tired of all this "he said she said" bullshit.

Hillary Clinton's ACTIONS got four Americans killed, handed Libya to ISIS, launched Syria into civil war, and compromised national security with whatever info leaked from her emails.

>he's proven he is good at delegation
He's clearly good at delegation, considering he just had to restructure his campaign staff for the 94th time this year :^)

Corey Lewandowski in the beginning did a good job of kickstarting and running his primary campaign

Paul Manafort is a GOP insider who helped secure the delegates and nomination.

And now he's hired Steve Bannon and Kellyanne Conway for the rest of the campaign.

What's so bad about this? Are you a proxy shill or just retarded?

Man this entire pro-trump board is filled with threads attacking Trump. What does that tell you?

It's exhausting having to defend Trump due to the onslaught of critical thought devoid criticisms of Trump. It is a waste of time to try an and educate people in most instances if they have already made up their minds to hate him, because the have an entire globalist media parroting their anti-Trump talking pints back at them.

>Currently being competitive in textile industry means producing in China. That's what I'm going to change"

Danny Zuker did not warrant that type of response by saying his "shitty clothes were made in China" he did not ask, he baselessly criticized accused and you expect a respectful and educational response? It's simply not in Trump's personality to behave like that - and I don't care.

Danny Zuker is a fucking loser. Trump was right.

Considering he's spent about 100 million less than his competition so far, I'd say he's doing a pretty good job.

Adapting a structure to developing situations is inevitable when you're being efficient.

Or you can banter him so hard that sad eurotrash will dig up your tweets 3 years later and trot them about like they're stone tablets bearing the word of a false god, trying desperately to convince anyone to care

Leave my board and never slide again

>insults the next POTUS
>not trying to bait
>uses photo from Twitter after which Trump's account skyrocketed
>expects to be taken serious

Can't make it up.

Its fake tho just checked the dudes twitter

Not nearly as much as Hillary braking the law and getting away with it.

I don't know. There is literally a laundry list of flaws in political candidates - which makes sense given that they are human beings. Trump has a Twitter addiction and loves the banter. That's probably better than being a hardcore alcoholic or sexually assaulting staff routinely.

He's got flaws. Oh well. People around Hillary die about 40 years earlier than they should. I think the USA should take its chances with a guy that speaks his mind.

>trumpfags talking about anyone being devoid of critical thought
Lol my 5D sides

Solid argument bro. 5 Star post.

Doesn't it bother you that your country is a joke and a shadow of its former self? How do you sleep at night? Why aren't you out in the streets? Too bad bot don't respond

Id'e rather hand the presidency to an incompetent clown than a gun grabbing pure evil witch.

>he thinks his bloated condescending strawman was an argument
You're not as nimble of a navigator as you think lad

Not really. Trump seems like the kinda guy who has to hit back, but at the same time everyone knows you aren't going to convince anyone of shit when they already hate you. The only choice you really have is to same some shit like that or ignore it, but that's not Trump's way. Many people like Trump for his bluntness and willingness to say what he wants, but that's also going to have a downside as seen here.

So wait, Hillary supporters as a whole do, in fact, use logic?

No, she's just as bad, and so are her supporters

CTR should be designated as a terrorist group so I can watch you anti-Trump shilling fags get waterboarded.

The real funny thing is people who think either Trump or Hillary care about America and its people.

He doesn't even "own" any of that shit he just sold his licensing rights so they could slap his name on it. Which is why they aren't available anymore because Macy's has discontinued the clothes line.

>You should learn what a strawman actually consists of.
Faggot
^Thats not a strawman faggot.

Trump will win, shills :)