Okay so I don't really follow US politics but can someone explain the situation right now...

Okay so I don't really follow US politics but can someone explain the situation right now? And who is most likely to win? I'm really curious.

Anyone?

RARE FLAG

RARE
A
R
E

R A R E F L A G

> And who is most likely to win?

Not Americans, either way.

Almost nobody likes Clinton but she will probably win due to corruption.

Trump. Just wait until the debates, and you'll see why.

Drumpf is getting crushed by the Hillary artillery, basically

Hillary is looking like she's on top for the moment, depending on if you believe the polls. However, Trump seems to be coming back, a few polls have just been released showing them neck-and-neck again. Keep in mind Trump had been mired in a lot of (((scandals))) for the past few weeks (2nd amendment comments, the Muslim DNC shit, etc) so that has been hurting him. However, he has been relatively scandal-free this week and already almost back to where he was before. If Trump can keep it together, not say anything completely retarded and BTFO Hillary at the debates (seems likely), he should have it in the bag.

Rare?

RAAAREEEE FLLLAGGGGG

Your flag is rare. Dont you collect flags?

COWS HAVE TAILS

Alright cause I've heard that sometimes he does say stupid things and the media portrays hims as a clown

heres one of my prized flags. Save it, it's all yours my friend.

I don't, should I? Is collecting them special?

>a few polls have just been released showing them neck-and-neck again
fake polls
the media doesn't portray him as a clown. he is a clown.

Yes. That's the only real achievement around these parts.

He does and they do, but most Americans are aware of media bias. Also, a lot of people think Trump is underrepresented in polls because people are afraid to admit publicly they are voting for him. It's honestly hard to tell but I have yet to meet a Hillary supporter and I live in OR, one of the most liberal states in the US. Trump definitely has more enthusiasm behind him, fwiw.

That's cheating desu

It's just a fun hobby when browsing Sup Forums

>no Johnson

D R O P E D
R
O
P
E
D