youtube.com/watch?v=P7nz6-UVrmU
youtube.com/watch?v=-Z-9RCuV0Lg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fags burn in hell

willies and so on

Whoa

jewish girls are fucking FILTHY WHORES i love it. And most have a nazi fetish

too many yanks already

>mouse laser randomly stopped working on my desk, still works on literally any other surface
AH YES

wahey

very very very nice OwO

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZYVb8Q5i9w
posting it again because it deserves listening

not a fan of this post

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1518310152021.webm

gf just sent me this

im aff to the toon ta see if i git lucky

too many kids already

had five brit willies up my arse so far in leeds

hate anti-natalists, hate nihilists, hate atheists, hate communists

see

hate jews
want every single one of them dead

could smack you in one second you pancake head

got laid lads but now my peepee smells haha

love jews

want to spread my goyim seed into the womb of every weird alien middle eastern jewess with their little wonky feet and strange noses.

this

f*ck u

FOB

listening to korn - issues

wtf there are two betos now?

gjeghdenfeksgjnilefhbjkevhefaj

all non-whites have a kinship that we will never understand

are you literally 12 or 13 years old? i know its supposed to be ironic but i honestly cant fathom men into their 20's sitting at a computer, typing this shit, posting it, having a chucle to themselves. it gives me the fear to be honest.

jfksdlnvjdfknbkvdf. g;dbjhsfiejlfkjn;bversjkfncrbfvbjs

antisemite

faster turbo tard

>URRRRRRRAAAAAAA KILL ALL UMIES

gjkeal;gnvdfkj;bv;dfn jdghgvjfdk nhfdbgvnjdfklnbsk/xmvc nfsvdfkjgvhndcb zxm,jvso;fdlk/jhgiiors;dklgfvn jgfdhizjol

the one englishmen in our group is an awkward tosser honestly what grim environment was he brought up in

suicide is the ultimate sexual act

jvdkslgabwthrjfsdnc;'oireuiohd;jok'lmkv hcbhjdskgm srhedghi\k;lfs/rfbn dv;lskzgjoihbrsfd jmfc,v lbPkdjfiog;hrzesbh\abjwnm;ldkfdgijohnsbj dfkxogjhdzfjnhlbk;zdVLKm,gn brfudhiojfo;l.v/nf,dbghilzdfjokxlh,mndgfjvkl;lbkgnhfgiozfldsk.xkmfbnklfxkljghoj;fldokgnvicolh,gbnfkdmlkf;

>the one englishmen in our group

There has yet to be a more profitable alliance than that of the Jew and the White

bdfkl/abndtlfjk/;sf\a;jhejorgjfnhvxjc xm,czm dbfhkjxldkzfmgnm/ bxnkmv,/ld.zkfdjhbsihjoefkp;ls,d.zm fznbjsfndjokl,c;lvmn bgjefshzjwdkols;.,/c xmnvbjshidjozklmgnbfsuehioklfdvnbvjdfklmlz;gjkhzbfrsnkelrifuhibkn

posted this in the Sup Forums __ days until avatar thread and got a shitload of replies a couple months ago

don't understand time signatures

exchange students b

bhgdheijofsrkjhguifduoklmvnb.mdv cvnmx,lkjhflkd;zdjnbchfbghijskldbnvdbjvihjclm,nbsvhauhio;ldvjgdhbzcsihjolrgofskejihfuzbnkmv;lzds.,/nmbgvfezjhlks;dfNSFJibjldfvjcs\/dkljghidfj;lsfjhbvdfjslkfjkhbiso;lgk,jvnbfuskdlkzfnvBVpsihdo;l/kfjlishjlgkbm ldfksjfk;

what's up with jews

leeds

Fuck off Zuckerberg

youtube.com/watch?v=P7nz6-UVrmU

hate: beto

great: swede

so like Khalid right, think he's a talented music artist and i listen to him a lot
but as a white man i feel like i'm not allowed to like black musicians. i feel like i need to ask for permission to listen to him. is that just me being retarded? or is it a common thing? if it's common then it shows just how far things have fallen, and it's all because of the left

not a fan of this gimmick

Woah

there's no backwardness just different cultures

My thoughts and prayers are with the family

alri

i'd have fucked anne frank and give her freedom but she'd have to have married me and we'd live out the rest of our days in a bavarian village.

alri *ritualistically kills you*

?cuando vas a pagar por el muro?

Nursing a bottle of sambuca in bed

and that student was albert einstein

sure you would, pet

IT'S ALRIGHT IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER

Set yourself on fire

nursing my cock in bed

hoy no, mañana sí

I was recently forced into working in a warehouse under threat of starvation despite myself having a degree by Theresa Mayhem's benefit system. I was at first scared but then thought it would be an experience like George Orwell conversing with the 'down and outs' in the 1930s.

'Come on' I said to myself 'You're a good left winger it would be nice to meet the working class face to face' I continued 'They're probably of noble spirit but low culture like in films.' I finished. I arrived and first it wasn't too bad, people saying 'me' instead of my but generally a friendly lot. Smiley, they never had braces as children it was clear to see but over the next month the face of hate was revealed.

One thing that was surprising was how few (I only counted two, maybe three some are hard to tell) people of colour worked there but luckily there were lots and lots of eastern Europeans adding to diversity. I worked with a few, there was a man named Janusz from Poland he would frequently suffer 'banter' from the English workers, at first I thought it was just fun but one time over the radio the news mentioned Brexit and the English men started screaming 'You hear Janusz!? You're getting kicked out you sponge headed cunt!' Janusz must have been terrified. I felt like there was going to be a pogrom.

How will working class people react when Brexit makes them poorer? How will they react when the Poles are not forcibly deported? Hatred of Poles and the Slavic people.

i love you jesus chrissssssssssssssstttttttttt

can't believe how bad they fucked up the new dawn of war

post them

oh my..an actual jew is ITT

bit odd

i’m nursing a pack of digestives haha x

Love that album

you and me, pet

einstein probably would have posted on Sup Forums during his younger years

post feet

youtube.com/watch?v=-Z-9RCuV0Lg

reminder that only brainlets dont like nuclear power

I'm nearly halfway through a bottle of bushmills

give us a job

England is late 1920s Germany, and Sargon is Hitler

Why do people faint at those church events? Is it really the power of jesus?

I find it ironic how actual girls tries to pass for traps since they're so popular.

who have you been shilling for for the past few hours?

>expanding your circle of friends only sets yourself up for more possibility of suffering
getting close to people is such bullshit because they all die why does it have to be this way

did the nose man introduce the yank menace to brit to disrupt cohesion

>wanting the best for the future is shilling
typical coal burning brainlet

I thought jews said open borders and (((diversity))) was a strength?

Sargon is literally a individualist cuck based Richard Spencer is of Anglo stock and will return to his homeland to create a based ETHNOSTATE like Hitler moved from Austria to Germany

yes my rabbi suggested it

once sucked a nigger

Actually it's: 'I love you, Jesus Christ' he's not saying he loves God.

Love uncle phil desu

my friend is the biggest tumblr tier leftymong tranny in existence and i am a rorke.