So you came to die with your gang?

>So you came to die with your gang?
>No. I came to call the shots

Seriously?

*picks up phone*

Hello, Shots?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

are people in prisons like this really wear shorts only?

Hilarious thread aside, decent movie but the feel good ending with just a hint of bittersweet kind of ruined it, would have much preferred if he had gone full criminal or was at least staying loyal to the gang, honestly thought he killed off Punisher for being a legit rat and was going to use the second stash of guns to secure his family's safety, not some bullshit JUST AS PLANNED deal involving an inhaler and razor blades

it's hot as fuck out there

>Who's the Shot Caller now? Say it.
>You are.

you forgot to mention the best dude in the movie

Is this an isis video?

They have to, the guards call the shorts

>putting pussy on a pedestal

Fucking rat, got a good laugh out of Melvin from Daredevil being in it and his character is called Frank

No, they are allowed 5 prison uniforms and even 3 pairs of jeans in the medium security prison I work at. If they misbehave they get that privilege taken away.

Fucking bravo

>prison I work at
you mean you're shitposting over a phone that you have to hide the whole day in your ass?

>tfw live on the outside and only own 2 pairs of jeans
Why do they need more than 1 pair?

>not balls itch Operator

Jeffrey Donovan is so damn good, also didn't realize this movie released super early, hope it does well in theaters.

Bottles will never take you under his wing at knife point and make you shove drugs up your butt

;___;

you got Jaime paying his debts to Castle?

this. i really want to see him in more movies.

Most of the time people like money man would just pay for protection, they wouldn't have to put in the work. They didn't explain if they ran out of money or if they lost the lawsuit so i guess they didn't fuck up that much.
A friend of mine knew a guy who got convicted for CP, his inmates jumped him at night, put a knife to his throat and made him call his parents to make them buy a new TV for the cell block and some other shit or they slit the pedo's throat right there, all cause the faggot didn't pay up protection when he should've.

>A friend of mine knew a guy who got convicted for CP, his inmates jumped him at night, put a knife to his throat and made him call his parents to make them buy a new TV for the cell block and some other shit or they slit the pedo's throat right there, all cause the faggot didn't pay up protection when he should've.

That makes more sense than the usual "pedos get got just because" deal you hear about.

it was all a mistake

>Jamie accidentally bumps into Nigga
>starts to beat the nigger first
>the nazi gang sees potential in him and just threaten him a bit and scare him a bit
>he goes along with it and smuggles drugs for them
>they up the stress a bit more and he even commits murder

Oh shit it's Dodd

>That makes more sense than the usual "pedos get got just because" deal you hear about.
Yeah that's what i thought when he first told me the story. They ended up transferring him to some white collar prison after his parents bribed some judge cause his inmates already had it coming for him and they would just keep doing the same shit over and over to get his parents to buy more stuff.

You mean Michael Westen?

Also, I'm a moron, being greenlit was a BAD thing right?

>mfw he literally said let me ask you somethin

Was Shot Caller in the wrong for not going back to his family?

Remember when Pepe wasn't a mascot for the Alt-Right?

Awful posture on the guy on the left

being greenlit means theres a hit on you

>being greenlit was a BAD thing right?
it means you're allowed to take those people out if it's needed

Figures, thanks.

did he just throw a cigarette away after one drag?

he's a fucking rat and nervous as fuck

He was really pissed, Herman's bois failed to kill Money, he's a rat and he was being moved aside by Money.

Is it actually good?

its decent

That's a big shirt.

fuck yes shitbird jr.

solid 7, could have had a stronger ending but that's just personal opinion.

for you

I'm going to binge watch this now. Tell me what I'll think of it.

>>mfw he literally said let me ask you somethin
He says it ten times in walking time and also in wolf of wall street, the account and now this movie
what the fuck is his problem

This movies is so fake and gay

1.point one : shit won't have gone down the way it did for the accident

2. point two : he could have just down his time without joining a gang

3. suppose he had to be a bitch for the 2.5 years , isn't that better than having to do life in prison in order to protect your family

there's just so many different scenarios that would have been more ideal than what he did and it's played like he a fucking mastermind

Its pretty good

yes. having a 10/10 butterface wife is the fucking dream

this any good?

>butterface
Rude but true, though it feels more like she has a face built for crying, just like Rose Byrne but not as pretty.

>suppose he had to be a bitch for the 2.5 years
don't project

is this better than Felon, the best movie ever made?

not even trying to be rude. she has a perfect body and nice eyes. the dream

yep. theyre both from the same director. this one had better actors, tighter writing, and higher production values that the director probably got the studio to release after that Dwayne Johnson vehicle he made did well in the box office

Yeah, the ending sucked. It would've been cool if it was all 4D chess in the end, and it turned out that he just wanted to eliminate the competition from the cholos. If it ended like that, it would've been MOTY.

It worked for me personally.

He killed the other dude, obviously because of the threats to his family, and he killed in a way that was a call back to earlier, with him having to hide it up his ass. As for handing over the other guns, it was him trying to reclaim some of his lost humanity back, I guess.

lol trying to turn this relatively grounded drama into breaking bad would only cheapen it. the eses he was dealing with weren't even his gang's competition, they were allies

Doesn't matter if they were allies. He backstabbed them in order for his gang to gain more power. The guy did feel like Walter White though.

Who traitored who now for more power?

AB traitored the cholos.

>be a big Burn Notice fan
>now every time I see him in a movie I think it's Michael Westen working a cover ID.

>the paunch was from too much smuggled in yogurt.

it all fits..

Watch the meet scene again senpai. The only unsanctioned move happening was Hector and Shotgun making a side deal to sell the surplus arms for their own pockets, without their respective bosses' knowledge. Money just piggybacked that side deal for his vendetta.

why the fuck would he want to continue being le skinhead gangmember rather than go back to his family?

It made total sense that the reason he was continuing outside was that he was being coerced to, and it was the only reason that could have made sense.

so nah, the ending is good. it would have been more bullshit for him to hurr go "hurr I am the danger" because he just loved being around and ordering around scummy thugs covered in tatoos

No, I meant in my version of the film. He did all of that to destroy the cholos.

Finally, you have become the Shot Caller

>why the fuck would he want to continue being le skinhead gangmember rather than go back to his family?
But he didn't go back to them. At all.

Like I said, felt way too tidy.

well he did anyways, he even shows he inherited The Beast's book collection in the last scene as if it were his crown so it's not much different from this guys head canon

Kek. My kind of humor. Leslie Nielsen tier.

Man, the script repeated numerous times it was Jaime's wish not to have his situation turn into a noose around his family's neck. He kept saying to move forward. And then when his situation still turned into a threat on his family, he went off. Motivation was consistent, beginning to end.

Iron up boys

guy was too drunk to follow key plot details and needs user to explain it to him. that kills any of his credibility in critiquing that aspect of the film. do as you please with headcanon.

What does OGMA mean? Urban dic turned up shit.

Original Gangster M? A?

He would have probably continued to work under the Beast even when he got out if the Beast wasn't retarded that much and started threatening him family right off the gate.

Original Gangster Master of Arts

No kidding, the scriptwriter didnt make that up, it's real street slang. Yeah, street gangs can into ironic humor.

>he also directed pic related

gotta put food on the table somehow little girl. cameron, fincher and tons of others shot music videos for years before they fully broke into the industry. you'd know this phase if you had a job. why are you quoting yourself?