Millennial white americans are the least likely to believe in hardwork

>millennial white americans are the least likely to believe in hardwork
>joins fringe identity movements like SJW/altright/etc. and spends their time doing unproductive shit
>blames minorities and affirmative action for being career-losers
>feels entitled to a) good quality of life b) women c) all of the above

why are wh*toids so pathetic?

>muh lennials

>>millennial white americans are the least likely to believe in hardwork

Maybe because they're not stupid enough to work themselves into a destroyed body and early grave for a minuscule paycheck in the pursuit of making someone else mega rich.

You are literally retarded if you believe in that statement.

it has to do with their interpretation of hard enough

59% and 46% is not all that different desu

A

FUCKING

>L E A F

Hard work has always been a meme. Boomers didn't work hard at all, they just happened to be born in lucky economic circumstances where you could support a family, buy a car, pay off a house and still have disposable cash on minimum wage.

Working hard in current economic circumstances is just lining the pockets of someone else who will promote Stacey into that cushy new position over you, because Stacey sucks a mean dick.

Maybe some of it has to do with where some begin and where they want to end up. I'm surprised all minorities are more likely to agree with the statement than whites considering the clear racial bias in multiple systems within the US. Someone from a poor family may show some improvement in their situation and keep their idea that "hard work will lead to success" alive.

>If I work really hard, I can acquire the IQ necessary to become a rocket scientist
>If I just keep persisting, one day I will have the innate creative talent require to be a Mozart-like creative genius
>If I only believe in myself, I can be as attractive to girls as Brad Pitt

Lefty go die in a hole. It's a better use of your time.

Our birthright was stolen from us

I'm Gen Z, not a Millennial

but my only issues are that generations before me created this absurd pensions ponzi scheme that means my money is being taken from me, and the only way I'll see it back is basically a debt check that would send us further into the debt hole and
B. generations before decided that our nations don't get to be actual nations, but an ethnic free for all where we belong to the whole world

Your generation's only problem is that it's too stupid to distinguish the shit on your screens from reality. Hence why you consistently mistake the map for the territory and take money and politics at face value. Money, debt, pensions... They're simply useful fictions for describing how society works, not metaphysical boogeymen that constrain your existence.

tl;dr get off your phone and stop being autisitc.

i don't understand, are you saying that finances and demographics aren't real?

Yes and no. The point I'm trying to make is that you need to go outside and stop taking Sup Forums memes at face value.

but i do go outside user, why do you say that i do not?

Because it's cringy watching autists who came of age during an era of unprecedented technological and economic growth bitch about being robbed by previous generations on Sup Forums.

Nigga, the year I turned 18, the economy was shrinking at a rate of 2.8% a year. You need some perspective.

I'm not calling everything shit, i listed a mere two complaints

>white
>american

Well, Ive spent a shittone of time trying to get a job and at this point it is clear that all good ones are taken by negros, females and jews.

Boomers fucked us over. I hate them for giving me shit for not being able to afford a home and a car at 21 when they had paradise handed over to them because of the gains from WW2

That's dumb, it means blacks go directly against their own rhetoric
>waah we can't succeed in life because we don't have privilege white people don't hire us we are stigmatized and ghettoized
and at the same time
>yeah of course you can succeed in life just work hard
?
can niggers try to be coherent at least ?

Anyways on this graph it clearly goes from least intelligent to most intelligent, it's a graph of pessimism and everybody knows only morons have optimism

What's with kid so obsessed over millenials?

Are they jelly they didin't experience the magic of the 80's and 90's?