What will happen to Sup Forums when Trump loses in November?

What will happen to Sup Forums when Trump loses in November?

Sup Forums harbor 2.0

i become King of Sup Forums

>What will happen to Sup Forums when Trump loses in November?
The entirety of the internet will shitpost and gloat on Sup Forums until after the inauguration.
As...
...said

It will be Sup Forums harbor 2.0 but this time the mods/owner will have nothing to do with it.

The trumpcucks will become disillusioned en mass.

I personally will then start advocating ways to save the White race outside the corrupt political process.

>i become King of Sup Forums
I'll be surprised if the shitposting on Sup Forums doesn't crash the entire site for the first 24 hours of the results being announced.

Can't really become king if you can't access the site...

IT'S RIGGED. IT'S ALL RIGGED, THE GUBMENT IS OUT TO DESTROY US ALL!!!!1!!

I WILL BECOME KING

>IT'S RIGGED. IT'S ALL RIGGED, THE GUBMENT IS OUT TO DESTROY US ALL!!!!1!!
Trump's already saying that. I expect him to sue the government, Obama and Hillary when he loses.

Blame the jews.

>I WILL BECOME KING
Until it's time for you to go to bed. After all, you have school in the morning.

>Trump
>losing

you mean when Hillary loses? Easy, we all fuck our supermodel girlfriends

He won't lose.

We will continue to be salty, ride the tiger, and carry on.

Sup Forums harbor 2.0 is basically already going on right now with the Trump meltdown and the accompanying shill threads like this one.

I WILL GIVE MYSELF ENEMAS AND WAIT FOR THE ARAB HOARDS TO CUM GANG RAPE MY PREPREPARED ASS HOLE.(PBUH)

Force the joggers to chimp out. Marshallese law will be enforced.

People think Sup Forums is gonna go on a massive chimpout, but I think it's just gonna be a long tirade of counter-trolling.

Wow, gee, the clock strikes 3 PM and suddenly 10 shillposts on the frontpage.

I cannot wait, I wish hillary would lose because pissing off liberals on kikebook
Would be far more satisfying but I guess shit posting on Sup Forums will do.

What a weird synchronicity because I just clocked in?

i think not

>Romney
Newfag

So you didn't take any classes before noon so you could stay up and give drunken college bitches BHG and gang rape them? Good boy; Trump will reward you. :^)

Do it live on Periscope or else you're a faggot and a coward.

>I wish hillary would lose because pissing off liberals on kikebook
Hillary's not going to let something as important as the presidency up to chance.

>Would be far more satisfying but I guess shit posting on Sup Forums will do.
Or, you know, you could actually do something that would help save the White race.

This.
In real life, shit is going to get even crazier, though. It's going to get crazy regardless of whether he wins or loses.

>In real life, shit is going to get even crazier, though.
If by some miracle Trump does somehow win, I believe we could see massive protests that could devolve into riots.

When Hillary wins though, you'll just see boards like this shitposted to death for weeks on end.

white chimp out level 5.

Lots of lefties will come here to gloat and shitpost. That's it.

Pol will still be pol except without all the Trump threads.

Some TV personality said earlier that the consequences of Trump will be felt long after Trump loses in November. That the pro Trump people would have to be dealt with.

The powers that be are scared anons. Really scared. Keep hitting them with truth bombs and pro Trump messages.

I've voting Trump because he scares the hell out of his own elite class. You can tell this by the way they talk about him.

A couple weeks of extreme butt hurt and then finally the Trump shills and underageb& memers will leave.

I can't wait.

>I can't wait.
90% of the conservatives leaving this board so that this board will be natsoc/libertarian again? that will be great.

Sup Forums will obviously just go back to Hitler worshiping. Trump is just a temporary real life manifestation of Sup Forums meme magic.

>Sup Forums will obviously just go back to Hitler worshiping.
You say that as if its a bad thing.

Yes. The sooner these faggots leave the better, I'm so sick of these teenagers and their Reddit tier Trump worship. Can't wait for this board to return to normal and we can all laugh about how all these newfags fell for this fake "anti-establishment" candidate and what a ridiculous cunt Hillary is without having some kid meme at us and shout us down.

That's an interesting question, Madame President

A couple months of massive butthurt before the Trump fags return to rebbit and Sup Forums will once again be a haven for NatSoc and libertarians

Basically this. Think back to 2012.

>libertarians

Most gentle bait I've seen today

-90% burger shitpost
+250% Sup Forums read-ability

>He doesn't know a large percentage of Sup Forumsacks aren't libertarian
>He doesn't know Ron PAUL was the Sup Forums candidate in 2012
>He doesn't even know Rand was shaping up to be the Sup Forums candidate for 2016 until Plebbit refugees flooded this board after the edgier subreddits were shut down by Chairman Pao.
How new are you?

all the trump supporters kill themselves and Sup Forums becomes much more nuanced and vibrant.

>He thinks Libertarian candidates are actually Libertarian.

the real question is what happens to all the nu males and feminists when they lose?

>0.02$ Shekels have been deposited to your account. Thank you for Correcting The Record!™

THIS IS A SLIDE SHILL THREAD.

IGNORE IT, DO NOT REPLY, SAGE.

OP IS ALWAYS A FAGGOT, FILTER HIM.

kill yourself trump shill.

What you expect me to do there burger bro?

Many keks will be had.

Whoever wins, we lose

Arrested for thought crime.

Get a well paid job under HILLARY.

I'll sit back, stay comfy in my small town, and watch the deck of cards tumble down over the next 4 years.

I unfortunately seem to have misplaced the version of this that has the smug obama in the background

The American people will fight on the voting booth and win or we will fight in a civil war to restore order to America. It is that simple

got ya covered pham

oops