/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

You and me both, Albert Edition

pastebin.com/Hyve7yzy

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
consequenceofsound.net/2016/08/eddie-vedder-contributes-new-song-to-david-lynchs-twin-peaks-revival/
davidlynch.de/gqkyle.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9NoTTmKScw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for s3 is shit

"Now its gone. Gone. I am, who I am. Who I was I will never learn, or be again. Running out of sand."

first for s3 kino

We didn't even hit the bump limit

david lunch lol

Sonny Jim ready for SDCC

C L A I M E D

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

:3

Here are the titles/excerpts for the rest of the episodes.

13. What story is that, Charlie?
14. We are like the dreamer
15. There's some fear in letting go
16. No knock, no doorbell
17. The past dictates the future
18. What is your name?

"Now its gone. Gone. I am, who I am. Who I was I will never learn, or be again. Running out of sand."

>Let's rock

what did she mean by this?

>Oh, my baby's in love with Eddie Vedder
>Can't get enough of that Eddie Vedder
>I might as well face it, I better just forget her
>'Cause my baby's in love with Eddie Vedder

She means "rap = crap, I prefer musicians who play REAL instruments."

She's literally the fucking tree.

Is Dougie's chief kill, user?

>being such a newfag bandwagoner that you think "let's rock" is from FWWM

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper gets his mind back. (Pic is normal Cooper)
Listen [YouTube] Eddie Vedder Out of Sand Twin Peaks 2017 (embed)

Friendly reminder that Jimmy Scott recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale, it confirms that I'll see you and you'll see me and I'll see you in the branches that blow in the breeze under the sycamore trees. (Pic is Glastonbury Grove)

>tfw i took the picture off my screen and i can see my background in this meme someone else added to

go fuck yourself
I watched the show in 1996

Kek

Mr. C is in Twin Peaks as of episode 12. He's who ran Trick (the guy at the end) off the road.

Memes aside, I just listened to this song for the first time and it fits. I thought it was just a meme at first, but now I'm pretty sure *those* posters are right.

>yfw the Eddie Vedder song causes Cooper to regain his mind in the last minute of the final episode

It was already confirmed. consequenceofsound.net/2016/08/eddie-vedder-contributes-new-song-to-david-lynchs-twin-peaks-revival/

why wasn't death grips playing at the roadhouse?

I watched up untill season 2 where they discovered that special cave. Jesus Christ I loved the quirkiness of it but fuck the show got boring is it worth watching where I left off and starting season 3?

The song was probably written 5 years ago about some groupie slut he broke up with. Cherry picking lines from it doesn't mean shit.

yes

It was written for Twin Peaks
See
How new do you have to be not to know that?

You almost made it through the S2 quality drop, keep powering through, the finale and FWWM are worth it, then you can watch S3

It gets less quirky and more boring, especially S3.

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper gets his mind back. (Pic is normal Cooper)
Listen [YouTube] Eddie Vedder Out of Sand Twin Peaks 2017 (embed)

Friendly reminder that WWE Smackdown just did a TP segment. It confirms John Cena will turn heel (pic is evil Cena)

davidlynch.de/gqkyle.html

Neat and at times kind of funny.

Did you watch him write it?

Hahaha
LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

No, but Lynch has a songwriting credit on it.

More like
Hahaha
B O R E D
O
R
E
D

They made Audrey look milfy asf tbqh.

This meme is getting out of control

PLEB
L
E
B

Sorry user, but it's not a meme. Read the thread.

>#NoConfederate
lmao

Sorry you're such a boring person with a boring life. Enjoy this consolation pie.

be honest
it's just one very lonely guy making all these Vedder edits, right?

You'll see...

No. The song is confirmed for the series. David Lynch has a songwriting credit on the song and people are in denial. The only reason we got to hear the song is because Vedder played it live and for some Jack White thing. Read above ^^

It's Eddie Vedder.

You don't EVER want to know about that symbol, user.

Anybody got a pic of that new map?

Stop posting this.

I'm not a huge twin peak geek but I do really like the show... I am with you, starting to worry this fucking meme I've been seeing in these threads for fucking weeks will be right... I'm not even currently hinging my my enjoyment on him returning, I've genuinely enjoyed each episode but I just fucking hope these Pearls Jammed memes are wrong

That doesn't really have anything to do with what he asked though.

its the return not season 3 ree

Those are such extreme smiles. Do actors just fake the absolute heights of human emotion whenever a picture is taken because they can or do you think a piece of pie (lol! they eat pie in the show!) was actually that funny to them?

I had forgotten that Coop talked in the first episode of the revival (to The Giant). It sort of gives me hope. I had thought that he never spoke in the whole miniseries. If he comes back just for the finale, I'll be happy.

Too soon.

Actors are good at acting like they are happy when posing for pictures.

Perfect example of how boring the average LYNCHED poster is: they're confused by the sight of two people smiling.

>we will never figure out who this literal 11/10 aryan goddess is

it's haunted me for almost 20 year years now.

Eddie Vedder was an idiot and played the song live even though it was supposed to be secret. He hasn't played it live again after this youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM Lynch has a songwriting credit on it and it was supposed to run during the finale. The lyrics match with what happens. Especially this lyric:

filename

She's infinitely hotter with her hair down.

LYNCHED

I haven't watched any of the links bc it frieghtwna me that those are the actual lyrics... I'm hoping to not watch it and you turn out to be lying... if those are in fact the actual lyrics AND it is confirmed that song is the only that is to play on Double Hilltops then I'll be kinda sad I knew his fate this long

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Jota recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper gets his mind back.

youtube.com/watch?v=9NoTTmKScw4

>Una vez, si mal no recuerdo
>me tenias en la punta de los dedos
>en secuelas de los viejos dias
>que estaran conmigo el resto de mi vida
>Me quede dormido un momento
>y los valles se cambiaron por desiertos
>por obra y gracia de
>el que controla el firmamento
>el que decide que
>me he perdido en corrientes circulares en el tiempo

They they released a studio version and the lyrics.

>"Now its gone. Gone. I am, who I am. Who I was I will never learn, or be again. Running out of sand."
Lynch wrote that about himself. It means he's running out of time on this earth and he'll never make a good show again before he dies.

Friendly reminder kyle confirmed Cooper gets his mind back in an interview.

>How did you react when you first learned that Agent Cooper had been trapped inside the Black Lodge for all of these years since the original finale? Was it as heartbreaking for you as it was for the audience?
>I knew that the audience was excited, just based on social media, for the return of the Cooper that they remembered. I couldn't say anything about that — that there was a process that had to happen before the ship could right itself, let's say

>there was a process that had to happen before the ship could right itself

the "process" being dougie, the ship righting itself being him waking up

vedderfags WILL get btfo, just not yet, not until 15.

Listen to it. Those are the lyrics youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM there is no real good end for Cooper really and him never getting his mind back and never found is probably for the best.

Whats the deal with this picture? I've seen it sporadically online for like 10 years. Is there some kind of backstory? Is the girl just really hot? What gives

>>"Now its gone. Gone. I am, who I am. Who I was I will never learn, or be again. Running out of sand."

kyle said in an interview that he actually plays cooper but with sort of a PTSD. The lyrics fit that situation too

>. Is there some kind of backstory? Is the girl just really hot? What gives
we are not supposed to talk about her
not even mention her name

The studio version has never been released all we have is the live one here youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM at least you got the lyrics right.

SHOWTIME HACKED EPISODES ABOUT TO LEAK ITS FUCKING GO TIME

What are the chances of season 4?

hell god baby damn no

Friendly reminder that Fantômas recorded a song in 2001 that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Memories fade to gray
My smile, your name
Roof leaks, dim lights
Low rent, high tide
Boxsprings, spare change
Your scent, my ways
Your breath, my air
Fog lifts, I stare
You're gone but I'm there
I'm gone but you're there
You're gone but I'm there
I'm gone but you're there

I wish. Instead of Game of Plebs and HBO

Showtime probably will want to do a fourth season without Lynch. Different style show completely. Normie city. It will be great.

Friendly reminder that Lansky did the cinematography for the finale. It confirms that Coop is a cuck.

The studio version starts at the 3:40 mark of the video you just posted, klutz.
>the absolute state of vedderfags oh my goodness

I like what this guy said about having PTSD being like losing the mind you once had... I could dig that and still enjoy that if that's what the song means

You can't spell HBO without BTFO

That's some nonsense he did with Jack White that's not gonna be on the soundtrack of Twin Peaks.

Sounds better than the pretentious pseudfest that is S3.