>1,400 years on
>wh*tey cumskins still haven't gotten over how badly they got btfo

OH NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LnDmcwK1C8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They did colonize you in return though.

A vassaldom/protectorate isn't a colony

>i-it was just a protectorate! it d-doesn't really count!

اقتل نفسك يا بعثي يا ديوث

t. History brainlet

If you want a look at colonisation look at what we're doing to them now

based

what

and in return 3rd world mudslime is colonizing europe through mass immigration

based asturia

they just stay in their isolated ghttos and dont make even 10% of the population
they are not colonizing shit

I love how there's always that one Brazilian cuck who's always there when a thread about muslims gets made

why arabs eat with their hands?
it's fucking gross youtube.com/watch?v=LnDmcwK1C8s

Only g*Lfies does.

None of those green areas include whitey.

Mm chanxes are my ancestors had some arab and Jew slaves.
Feels good

And guess what iberian whitey kicked your muslim shitskin ass, that you never ever tried to put a finger on western europe.
sorry

You aren't white.

Yes colonialmongrel, we are indonesians+bolivians+ethiopians
rotfl

>Muslim gook calling anyone third world slime
The joke writes itself

Wow, they conquered Hispaniola. So strong. Even the vikangs and friends controlled and colonized it. Iberia, much like Italy, are born of countless countries fucking around vast nothingness until culture homogenized.
Basques, who weren't conquered, look swarthy too. All light skinned people there are imports, like I said, from northern Europe and the like. But even then, when kicking out the Muslims, Iberian kings would lift up their sleeve to show that their "blood is blue" because your veins look like that if you have white skin. That's where the expression "blue blooded king" comes from.

they are

>you're not allowed to dislike things
gayest post ive seen in a way

we're black

Shut the fuck up, Brazilian schizo crusader is BASED

I've never thought he didn't look European in this pic.

Vikings were btfo every single time, even by peasants with pitchforks like in Catoira.

Arabs in the early Middle Ages weren't exactly black.
> Abd al-Rahman III, called al-Nasir or the Defender (of the Faith) [...] Like most of his family, he was blue-eyed and blond, but he dyed his hair black to avoid looking like a Goth.

>forgets to mention his ancestry to ensure his narrative isnt disturbed
"Abd ar-Rahman was born in Córdoba, the grandson of Abdullah ibn Muhammad al-Umawi, seventh independent Umayyad emir of al-Andalus. His parents were Abdullah's son Muhammad and Muzna (or Muzayna), a Christian concubine.[16] His paternal grandmother was also a Christian, the royal infanta Onneca Fortúnez, daughter of the captive king Fortún Garcés of Pamplona. Abd ar-Rahman was thus nephew in the half-blood of queen Toda of Pamplona. "

Economic migration is not colonisation. It's just you moving out of your shit hole country to a nicer country with better living standards (Ironically by doing so you are slowly turning those places into the shit holes you came from)