Japan.... you are in needing of serious help.... cartoon and pedophilia have filled your people's minds...

Japan.... you are in needing of serious help.... cartoon and pedophilia have filled your people's minds, and they cannot feel well any longer.... all of your neighbours want to help you Japan, all you have to do is ask.... China, Korea, Canada, all of your friends want you to receive help get better.... get well soon Japan....

Other urls found in this thread:

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/an-examination-of-rushton_s-theory-of-differences-in-penis-length-and-circumference-and-r-k-life-history-theory-in-113-populations.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Candian girls need Jomon sperm

they don't want you tiny penis
if you get well you won't have tiny penis.... you can only help yourself at the end of the day Japan........

Bigger than you Zhang.

Don't worry, Canada.
We're happy,

>3.7"
Kim is doing them a favor

Japan always have been tainted kids with their bloodshed culture and need to be hanged for the making pedo cartoons which is indeed a felony.

>flag

haha

You're gonna get nuked by kim sooner or later. And when the time comes, we won't help you.

but it says for Canada flag 5'5????
insane Jap.... you are gone insane........
no
your nation is dying
your society is dying
your culture is dying
everything about your nation is dying
we are all rooting for you Japan
please receive help

Thanks for worrying about us but we might as well die out as be a multiracial nation. Sorry.

leave japan alone OP, i need my 2d lolis

or you can receive help
your populace no reproduce because your populace is not sane
you can prevent this.... you can prevent cultural decadence........

this man right here is a prime example
your culture brings in people of unsane minds
get well soon Japan....

>i need my 2d lolis
What's mean?
You kept a loli in Japan?

>Japan bigger than the US
>no sources/citations

It's a load of bullshit, dummy.

we

Someday north korea will win, and I'm going to give them everything I know about japanese description with your crooked teeth.

愤青-kun…are you ok?

>the obsessed leaf is making a thread again

This image is from leddit and the alleged "source" is this:
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/an-examination-of-rushton_s-theory-of-differences-in-penis-length-and-circumference-and-r-k-life-history-theory-in-113-populations.pdf
Yet it gives conflicting numbers to what's shown in the image.

Keep doing god's work Japan