Eating with chopsticks

>Eating with chopsticks
This triggers the Americans

Suck my balls you emu cockslave

ayy lmao

eating with a pair of sticks is something monkeys literally do

>Eating noodles with a pronged instrument like an animal

So why can't an American figure out how to do it then?

This is your itty bitty Asian penis in this picture

Everything you say is irrelevant because you have a little itty bitty penis

I tried eating ramen with the pair of chopsticks my weeaboo ex gave to me, felt like a massive waste of time.

Doesn't look itty bitty tbqh

Why do you have this saved?

I'm not even shocked you have random shota pics just laying around

chopsticks are for fried rice and dumplings and sushi, slippery noodles have no place here

We aren't apes of course, so naturally we have refined utensils for eating. iirc you at least have spoons, maybe.

>Aussie chink thinks it makes him superior
Also I can eat with chopsticks but only weebs do that shit here, especially with cup noodles

See this? This is you, you're a pathetic boyloving cocksleeve and everything you say is irrelevant and you should feel bad

na you're just retarded

>The Amerimutt trying desperately to eat noodles with a spoon before giving up defeated and going to mcdonalds so they can regurgitate their imitation food substances down his jiggling neck

you eat noodles with a fork you know, it has more control surfaces than shitty primitive sticks

>that flag
>changposting
ahh yes

eating ramen with a fork is barely even possible. i use chopsticks because they're actually a lot easier with this particular type of food.

please, it's a cinch

Canada I'm sensing you're wanting something else out of this and I'm not sure anyone here is willing to go there for you.

he should be reported for that material though

>but muhh dick
nigger detected

Who cares?

>eating instant ramen
Literally retard food for people who don’t respect themselves at all.

Eating with a knife is dangerous.

your neighbor's mongrel says otherwise

nothing inherently dangerous about dining knives, the stick is probably more dangerous

I feel like I have become a livestock when I eat cereal.

And you don't feel that way when you chow down on bowls of plain white rice?