/brit/

Cardi B edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PEGccV-NOm8
youtube.com/watch?v=OESSOupVU98&index=1&list=PLJYUPjiWJHOKrgEEtV53frqVp7xMHHf_k
youtube.com/watch?v=C7L0eNPge98&list=RDC7L0eNPge98
youtube.com/watch?v=3op3KuaKxBo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5404241/Jo-Coxs-husband-admits-sex-pest-resigns.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jsTty8n4SFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why do french people say wee wee??

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Rape_gang

youtube.com/watch?v=PEGccV-NOm8
thread theme

If you had to shag one, who would you pick?

obama easily

Obama

Mexcicali

post funny memes

coolidge by far

Playing CoD4 with my friends on xbox live, we were friends with these older people from England on it at the time, one of them was 40, another was a girl and a guy who knew each other in real life and fucked. They thought we were funny because we were pubescent kids who swore a lot.

fuck off racist

Your typical Canadian poster

found an old autistic post

obama

youtube.com/watch?v=OESSOupVU98&index=1&list=PLJYUPjiWJHOKrgEEtV53frqVp7xMHHf_k

hi Vlad

>get this lads what if we got the Peruvian flag yeah? then we put a fucking leaf on it!?

jesus fucking christ, the way the girl acts in this video is literally so fucking enticing it's bizarre. how the fuck is 10/10 attractive when the actual girl is like 8/10?

youtube.com/watch?v=C7L0eNPge98&list=RDC7L0eNPge98

this is uncomfortable
with the british ones i couldn't get the actual prime ministers out of my mind but with the americans sometimes it takes a second for it to come back to you, and in that second you can sometimes think "you know i probably would if i was in the mood for a middle aged bird"

>oh my nationality? why that would be Canadian good sir!

howling
youtube.com/watch?v=3op3KuaKxBo

How do I achieve this mode lads?

dafuq is going on with his hair

I guess we'll not see this cunt on our TV anymore.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5404241/Jo-Coxs-husband-admits-sex-pest-resigns.html

no more kfc

disgracing the memory of are jo

rather inappropriate image

Popular American culture is literally regressing into meaningless grunting and whining.

Truly astonishing.

leftypol fannies are here.

what

I think Hillary lost because she isn't attractive. Humanity has a natural affinity for attractive people, and we tend to trust them more. So imagine a woman like this running. She's bound to win.

>who swore a lot.
you were cool

That woman isn't attractive either

a woman cannot become president of america

rasheed

fuck off nazi scum cunt

Cлaвa Бeтькy!

got into quite a heated debate with the 'rents about race and that
they reckon blackies can be english. obviously they can't, as English is an ethnicity and you can't just become English by signing a bit of paper
i showed them haplogroup maps and race-IQ graphs to prove my point and now they think i'm a nazi

He literally had a nervous breakdown after the German invaded and hid in his dacha drinking for a week.

The Russians won in spite of Stalin.

why are you cheering me

you could say he was stallin'

:D

Ah yes, the Adonis that is trump

wtf I hate stalin now

fuck you nigger

racist

made a cracker of a post

now to sit back and bask in the collective adoration

broofs?

what the absolute FUCKING FUCK lads it's literally like a COMPLETELY| different fucking person to the current joe rogan

youtube.com/watch?v=jsTty8n4SFA

how the FUCK do we stop the ageing jew????? it's literallly the biggest concern that currently faces humanity but stupid nerdy bellends would rather focus on SHITE like going to fucking MARS!!!!!!!!

you young fuckers will agree when you slowly see your relatives getting wrinkly and then fucking DYING

she lost because she's corrupt
simple as

why lie mate

wahey

He's rich and tall.

so much for historical materialism

>oh me? Well I'm a Canadian

he's arrived

fuck off, stop posting, dumb fucking idiot

good gimmick
fuck leafs
i am not a leaf i am an albertan first and foremost this country is a fake country that should not exist ok free alberta free quebec free british columbia free newfoundland burn the rest

piece of shit thread

he didnt go to his dacha, but locked himself in his offices in moscow and refused to receive reports from the front (which detailed the millions of prisoners and loss of material taking place).
he genuinely believed that hitler would honour the molotov-ribbentrop agreement, at least for a couple of more years at the very least

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

He's mistaken, that rule of only 1 EU citizenship was fairly recent and didn't apply to people with more than 1 already

the funniest thing about black panther is the fake african accents

would like to wear a cape and bowler hat
have lost control of my life

Please post a photo with all of them. I didn't have any tri-citizenship friends till now

>this country is a fake country
i could see how living in Texas 2: Lizzies on the coins boogaloo would make you feel this way, but its ok lad

THE IRISH: AN HORRIBLE GOBLIN OF ROUND FACE.. EYES OF VIZCACHA!! ( SQUIRREL)) WITH THE APPEARANCE OF A `CHIMP... THE IRISH IS A PEDDLER WHO TRAVELS AROUND THE WORLD TRYING TO BE ACCEPTED.. LOOKING FOR ALL COUNTRIES ..FOOD` HOUSE. AND A VILLAGE WHERE TO LIVE`..
THE IRISH IS UGLY BY NATURE.... AN ERROR Of ABERRANT NATURE... THE IRISH HAS THE CRUEL PUNISHMENT OF LIFE.. OF BEING`UGLY!!! A DWARF WITH A SMELL OF `SEWER``AND OF POOP` AND DIARRHEA SAVED IN A JAR IN THE SUN!.
THE IRISH: DURING ITS CHILDHOOD... IS OBLIGED TO MILK THE GOATS..COWS... CLEAN STABLES`THE IRISH `PLANTS POTATOES, ONIONS` AND DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO FISH
AND FOR ALL THESE REASONS, THE IRISH IS SO UGLY!! AND EAGER!!.. DO NOT DESCRIMINE THE IRISH..JUST HELP IT TO BE A LITTLE MORE HUMAN AND CLEAN.... THE IRISH…CAN DO IT!!!!.... THESE MICKS,.. GET USED TO SLEEP IN THE STREETS... EATING WITH THEIR DIRTY HANDS AND CUT THE POTATOES WITH THEIR FINGERS.... URINATE AND SHIT IN THE STREET... THEY SLEEP NAKED` 'THEY DO NOT BATHE!! THEY DO NOT GO SCHOOL...

ontari*n detected
fuck off and kill yourself
your crimes against humanity are immeasurable, you have destroyed several nations with your incompotence, your "nation" is a stain on both the british and french empires

Don’t you have drugs to smuggle in your gapping anus so Despacito doesn’t behead you

>get excited you have a reply
>it's only beto contributing more material for future anthropologists on the mexican condition

Source for this please? Quick google didn't bring up anything

not from ontario. do you honestly not consider yourself canadian? thats pretty funny because its the only thing you are.
i never bought an irish passport im just an irish citizen. i will however acquire the irish passport when breggzit is finalized

shut the fuck up you odious little bacterium

>the leaf is an ir*sh subhuman
go figure

*waddles into the thread*
HOWDY!

>I stay smoking on good Jamaican
>I fuck bitches from different races
Deep

the fuck up you cretinous e. coli

>odious little bacterium
the fuck is wrong with you

>>get excited you have a reply
>>it's only beto contributing more material for future anthropologists on the mexican condition

filtered

>the chinaman cooked up some crab liver
horrible. horrible. horrible.

bet her palestinain pusy is tasty

beto going in

lemme guess youre a slavoid, chink or pajeet or some creatura like mixture of these races and think you can step to a glorious CELTIC bull

hi

counter-filtered you

might w*nk to BADMILFS - HOT MILF SHARES STEPSON WITH BFFS

HAHAAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE SO PATHETIC IMAGINE BEING "IRISH" AHAHAHAHAA
>OH NO MY MICK ASS IS ON FIIIIRE
HAHAHAHAHA
THE SLAVS RUN AND BUILT THIS WORLD, YOU ARE A SLAVE TO THE SLAV YOU MICK

>“breggzit”
E.U.-federalist detected