Ghost Rider Confirmed For Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4

I just found out about this.

Why?

to ruin him

But... why?

Movies didn't want to use him so TV division called dibs and put him in AoS. It's the Robbie Reyes version, also.

The truth hurts so much.

He's here to kill Demon Ward right?

Didn't he already die?

Unless you mean zombie demon Ward.

I don't fucking know.
I don't know why they use agents from comic book canon as side characters that die after 1 season or even a couple episodes.
I don't know why they had 2 seasons of Inhumans.
I don't know why it's taken us until Season 4, SEASON FUCKING 4, for a SHIELD show to have actual LMDs in it.
I don't know why they think their procession of stupid planes are cooler than Helicarriers, a staple of SHIELD in the comics.

I've given this show a chance, and it's given back some cool moments in spades, like Hive's arc and final reveal, but it has never really become what I wanted it to be, or what would seem to make the most sense for it to be.A big part of that is forcing in guest heroes on the show that have fuck all to do with SHIELD, and this is just the most recent.

Sounds like shield is just MCU: Addendum, with guest star xxx.

Why this when they already have a guy who likes to fight with fiery chains

Or will he just become Ghost Rider?

They really don't treat it like its own franchise with its own aesthetic as much as they should. They never have, and as I've read more comics, and become less of a casual, I've reflected a bitmore poorly on the show, because there's some great SHIELD stuff in the comic, but when it makes it to the show, it's pretty diluted in comparison.

Was kind of cool how Coulson became Secret Wars Nick Fury last season though.

because show is boring as fuck. could handle watching end of season 3. never finished after they brought hive into. it just a snore fest. they has some good story beats but couldnt handle havin repeating random spy jargon random betrayal

Jeph Loeb fucked up by playing safe for the first half of Season 1.

It's apparent that the best parts of the show are shit that had nothing to do with Inhumans and Hydra (like Simmons in Dark Souls planet). But the problem though is they are unable to enter the episodic region X-Files style because AoS only exists to give MCU product placements*

And I say product placements instead of crossovers because of no MCU film stars in this show except Maria Hill, Nick Fury and Sif.

>Dark Souls planet
I don't get the connection.

Episode 5 of S3 is basically Simmons trapped in a planet which looks like a template for a space Dark Souls game.

Speaking of which, I'd love to play a MCU Souls game. Odinsblood?

Ghost Rider is a lot like the Hulk. He makes a great supporting character and a great chekhov's gun, but he really isn't interesting enough to base an entire movie off of him.

And when I say interesting, I mean it in the sense that you wouldn't make a fucking hurricane the main character of a movie.

That being said AoS is boring as fuck, so I can expect him to blunder around like an angsty teen then do one cool thing in the last episode.

But when it was episodic everyone hated it?
HYDRA and Inhumans were fun.

I'm super confused why people don't like AoS
I binged all 3 Marvel shows on Netflix and it was the most fun by
the other ones are pretty boring besides the villains

>Agents of Shield is shit because it has no big names
>WTF I HATE MARVEL NOW, WHY ARE THEY PUTTING THIS BIG NAME IN AGENTS OF SHIELD
I think Marvel shouldn't listen to audience and keep doing good job they are doing with Agents of Shield. 4th season easily could be last season and they should go out with a bang.

>AoS is boring as fuck
Here is your board:

It's a shit choice of big name for a SHIELD show.
The problem with AoS is really:
>No big names until now, needed to bring them in earlier
>No way to acknowledge it in the films, which would have been easier if Whedon had just put Coulson in the climax of AoU with a "long story" quip or something
>It's really goddamn boring

Eh, personally I liked every time Jamie Alexander was in it.

What is Theta protocol? Oh and mind telling me how did Avengers find Strucker's castle?

It's really not, it's actually a good capeshit show.

Unlike a lot of people in this thread I still watch this show. So I'm going o be optimistic.

>No way to acknowledge it in the films
Did you even watch Age of Ultron?