HE SURVIVED! Are you going to watch the premier of his TLC show in Spring?

HE SURVIVED! Are you going to watch the premier of his TLC show in Spring?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If he keeps drinking Mtn Dew and breaking Xbox

Most people end up gaining the weight back, because they never tackled the main cause of their morbid obesity: food addiction.

He's never going to be right until he kills his alter ego.

Yeah you tried weight loss and then you turned on your alter ego so he could make a video of you snorting 10lbs of Doritos, great job.

What happened?

>Sup Forums - Television & Film
Fucking numale Sup Forumseddit scum

Its worse than that with most of them....

They are "addicted" to food for a reason

>addicted" to food
Fun fact, people NEED food to survive.

I already have it on blu-ray

Gastric bypass is pretty much a guaranteed way of losing weight, you physically cannot fit more food in your stomach than is necessary to maintain a healthy weight.

>HE SURVIVED!

God dammit...

Boogie never even attempted to curb his eating in the slightest, He's gonna blow his stomach up in a month

That's not true. His stomach will just re-expand.

>you physically cannot fit more food in your stomach than is necessary to maintain a healthy weight.
I knew a guy in the UK who was like 600lbs. Got gastric surgery. Lost hundreds of pounds. Months later his Christmas lunch was twice the size of anybody elses.

Where there's a will, there's a way.

fatties usually find a way around it, often they will start blending junk food or gorge on ice cream and slowly they will also expand their stomach through overeating

This is why Dr. Now makes them prove they can control themselves. If I'm correct Boogie wasn't made to lose 50 pounds.

This isn't true, you are told to avoid carbonated beverages because over time the carbonation will stretch your stomach back out to a normal size.

Give me one good reason why we shouldn't euthanize all fatties.

Low tier god will not be happy

because it wouldn't stop there
soon we'd euthanize jews, niggers and autistics

100% he'll over eat and make his stomach explode

It works if you have discipline to stick to the diet but the problem is your brain is the organ that tells you to eat. It is the thing that releases dopamine, and even with a shrunken stomach your brain tells you to fulfill the addiction to food.

Restretching stomach by overeating is something that can still happen, otherwise it's possible that these patients feed their addiction with other vices.

They still need to show a low of restraint.

and then Sup Forums posters

It's easier to let them euthanize themselves.

Are you saying we shouldn't do exactly that?

He lost something like 30 lbs to have the surgery.
So he could lose weight if he actually wanted to without it.

He's just going to rupture his stomach as soon as he gets out of the hospital because he has no willpower and will continue to eat like he always has.

What surgery did he even get that was so risky?

he still looks fat though

Because I like fat girls

Gender reassignment

Stomach reduction

They make your stomach tiny so you cant eat a lot of food and you have no choice in losing weight

>30 lbs

That's nothing at his weight. 30 lbs is very easy for such a morbidly obese person to lose in a short amount of time.

>So he could lose weight if he actually wanted to without it.

Short term weight loss, maybe. What matters is can he stick to this diet long term. Given all the excuses he made over the years, and no real attempt at changing his eating habits, I doubt it'll last.

>dude just eat lichens and shellfish and kohlrab
>If that doesn't work get your bathroom cut out
>lmao

because then in another 10 years we're already full on eugenics, and easily over 3/4s of everyone alive now wouldn't be deemed worthy of having offspring. imagine telling every sheboon in the world she no longer gets gibs for being a mother, she's no longer allowed to be a mother.

Because many can be rehabilitated and become productive members of society, and steps can be made to prevent more from letting themselves go like this. We need better dietary and cooking lessons taught in schools, and parents taxed and shamed for letting their children become fat.

You're a moron. It's incredibly easy to eat empty calories without filling your stomach. It's like you have no idea how bad junk food really is.

if we did do that everybody on this website would be gone

>We need better dietary and cooking lessons taught in schools
it might have just been because I went to a poor school in detroit but in a required home ec class they literally just taught us how to make prepackaged muffins and kool-aid

How can they teach about nutrition while simultaneously teaching fat is beautiful?

He's going to gain everything he's about to lose back. Guaranteed.
He doesn't need this retarded operation. He just needs to consume less calories.

I hope he rebounds just so people don't believe in this idea of a miracle cure for being a huge fatass. Thinking they can abuse themselves as much as they want and then get the magic surgery like boogie did.

Boogie, an obese youtuber, had a gastric bypass.

This. It will get him at least another million views.

>i don't know what the bypass part in gastric bypass means

...Are you saying we shouldn't do exactly that?

> Your surgeon connects a small part of your small intestine (the jejunum) to a small hole in your pouch. The food you eat will now travel from the pouch into this new opening and into your small intestine. As a result, your body will absorb fewer calories.

>don't you know that you wouldn't be on the prime group?
No fucking shit son, I'm nearsighted and every day I wonder why nearsigthed people continue to propagate this suffering.

hes not getting his own show is he?

Obese applies to people who even have a beergut and a hint of manboobs. Boogie is far beyond that, far beyond even morbidly obese. Dude's heavier than a family with 3 elementary school age kids. If he climbs into a small car it becomes incapable of traversing speed bumps.

>HE SURVIVED

not fare

If this were true then people wouldn't be able to get fat in the first place

Dumbest nigger in the thread award goes to...
(you)

He doesn't look any thinner.

>He just needs to consume less calories.
He lacks the willpower. Even leading up to the surgery he still ate unhealthy, and that won't change after this surgery.

>As a result, your body will absorb fewer calories.
'Fewer'

Not significantly lass. Not far fewer. 'Fewer'. I imagine the effect would be incredibly inconsequential if the subject had no self control.

WHY IS HE ON 3 FUCKING BOARDS.

WHY ARE A THOUSAND PEOPLE OBSESSED WITH THIS GUY

All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?

Because we're all hoping that he dies from this surgery.

Fat fucks like him clinging to the hope that they can just drop some money on a miracle surgery and get skinny/fit without actually possessing an ounce of willpower. He's a folk hero to obese morons.

There's a whole lot of questions that people don't ask about obesity. I think it's basically a question of social relationships.

When an obese person says "I want to change, but it's too hard", aren't they really saying "I don't want to change"?

Why are people supposed to want to live a longer life with less food, rather than a shorter life with more food?

In the end, it all comes down to whether you care about hurting other people by your behaviour. Like, maybe an obese person's parents would be sad if they died early, but maybe the obese person hates their parents and doesn't give a shit. That might be the more of it.

Fun Fact: not all foods are healthy and you're not supposed to have 12 meals a day

>autistics

I'd be down for that as long as the fatties and blacks go first.

*core of it

Brought to you by the America taxpayer

he'll lose half his weight then put half of that back on

he'll be 350-400 like 5 years from now, barring a fat related death

>I literally can't keep up with a regular less 2000cal diet because i have admited mental issues.
>I'm sure this procedure is going to fix that mental issue.
All bullshit aside, his doctor should be banned for ever practice medicine again.

>tfw you want to lose weight but everyone reccomends different diets

This shit confuses me

SALAD DODGIN'

count calories
it's impossible to burn more calories than you consume, and not lose weight. I dont give a fuck what disorders you may have it is impossible.

Eat less and never again drink any soda or sugary drinks, ever.

What if you want to become an athlete or active in general, and can't eat enough calories and nutrition to sustain your weight and an active lifestyle?

This. Lower calorie intake in the end is the only thing that matters.

Keto works too though

-Eat at a 500 calorie deficit.
-Avoid simple carbs. Eat complex carbs.
-Exercise.

No fancy/fad diets required, just a little effort.

I was on keto but I keep hitting plateaus. Unless you change your life style you're always going to struggle. Thin people stand up a lot, go to the gym and don't sit still much. If you sit at a computer a lot just deal with it or change as much as you can.

Get a food scale. Count calories. Track weight and average over week. Try and make your physical activity consistent. Decrease calories and/or increase exercise if gaining, increase calories and/or decrease exercise if losing too fast. It's that simply - your body obeys the law of thermodynamics like everything else.

fuck diets, just eat less, it's as simple as that

inb4 he pays a black market surgeon to remove the gastric band after he loses weight and subscribers.

>end all government assistance

>fat people euthanize themselves

>Avoid simple carbs. Eat complex carbs.
This is pseuodscience.

Plateaus are a myth, just eat less.
Make it hurt faggot.

No disorders just confused thats all. Some people say meat is bad others say carbs etc
So thats why i asked.

Why is this not Sup Forums - Television & Film being babysat?

Is he donating his hair to baldlord?

Why would you be getting a gastric bypass in the first place?

He's going to drink butter smoothies and maintain the weight.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

You can't sit at a computer all day without exercising and expect to lose weight. Even on keto, doing home exercises, still hit a plateau. Can't get below it.

More exercise, eating less, basically. Exercise is a chore. Eating less sucks because I enjoy the feeling of fullness. Eating a meal and not being full is terrible, like what's the point, either just starve yourself or feel full.

Just eat less and count calories, you can loose weight by literally eating chocolate.

Sugary drinks are some of the worst things you can consume. Everyone should cut them out of their regular diet, not just fat people.

>Eating less sucks because I enjoy the feeling of fullness. Eating a meal and not being full is terrible, like what's the point, either just starve yourself or feel full.
Nvr gonna mek it

No it isn't

>Autistics
Just put me out of my misery, I want to die. No friends, no skills, nothing at all.

Take out "drinks" and your comment would be even better

holy shit, based black man

This includes juice. People cut out soda and the drink tons of juice, which is terrible for you.

He is going to be back on the gravy train in a couple of weeks tops, his problem is in the noggin'...also his '''''''''wife''''''''' is going to fuck him up even harder now.

Yeah, back in the 90s and 2000s it was always "drink tons of juice kids, its great for you!" and it turns out it was loaded with sugar the whole time.

He twitch streamed a little while back saying that him and his wife are going to do a separation. She said she was going to stay with him for the first couple months after the surgery to make sure he's on track then they are separating.

I feel for the dude.

Pretty sure she's divorcing him. Couldn't stick around and wait for him to die to get the money through the will, especially now that he's survived. What a nice young lady.

Not even that. If he cut out sugar he'd lose hundreds of pounds in only a few months, probably.

KETO