Who would win in a fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XMPG04_abKU
youtube.com/watch?v=8HUGMBu-rTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The actual samurai

huey jobs like his life depends on it so it doesn't really matter

Is it a kickball fight?

Huey got his ass beat by an old lady. He's no match for Jin.

You serious, nigga?

Both of them

Mugan

Huey would win 1 time using wooden swords, Jin would be his teacher until then.

But Huey has never won a fight before

To be fair he has only fought actual masters (Ruckus was no slouch) so his skill was never shown. That being said like all the other posts already pointed out of course Huey would get hi shit smashed in.

You would pit two minorities against each other for your own entertainment you bigoted 4chinz scum.

Jin wins though. Unless Riley is hiding in a bush with some guns.

that old lady jumped across an entire playground and half of the field behind it

Honestly it depends what episode Huey, the bky can fight but his skills are really inconsistent

All of the really impressive fights in the Boondocks take place in the sort of imagination reality that other cartoons that feature gradeschool and lower aged kids, like bobby's world and rugrats.

The little nigglets have epic martial arts fights with other characters like uncle ruckus and the stinkmeaner family, but as soon as other sane adults or white people show up, its just idiots bumbling around with eachother.

I dunno man, Bushido Brown was a badass and he still got his shit pushed in by the Stinkmeaner old lady. Plus wasn't there a bunch of cops that showed up once people started getting their heads chopped off in that episode? It's been a bit since I've watched it

Bushido brown I think was a reference to this guy: youtu.be/XMPG04_abKU

With the stinkmeaner family, they became powerless as soon as the white cops showed up.

Its really subtle, but the show flips between the real world and the imagination world that the characters build up in their heads.

huey is a trash nigger.

No the joke is that while black people can be big and bad in their community when the cops show up everyone runs. It has nothing to with imaginary and non-imaginary (within the context of the show). None of it was the characters imaginations.

>Bushido brown I think was a reference to this guy
Don't you know anything?

youtube.com/watch?v=8HUGMBu-rTI

Yeah, I'm sure they all imagined Bushido Brown getting fucking decapitated.

Pic related, always.

She was the REAL blind nigga samurai

>Huey got his ass beat by an old lady. He's no match for Jin.

>that old lady jumped across an entire playground and half of the field behind it

That was Riley getting his ass kicked by Lady Gripenasty, Huey was fighting Mr. George Pistofferson.