Hi pol/, I just recently had my IQ tested at my University and I scored 138 points...

Hi pol/, I just recently had my IQ tested at my University and I scored 138 points.. the person applying the test told me that I was exceptional and showed me my position at the bell curve.. Funny thing is that I never felt exceptionally intelligent.. is IQ overrated or being a "genius" is not that cool as I thought?
>pic related

IQ is a meme

t.148

>140 is Mensa level
130 is Mensa level. This test is online bullshit.

That's not the test i did at the uni.. its just one that I did now to prove that I'm not a cuck claiming

IQ is stupid. I am extremely intelligent, but I scored a 98 on an official IQ test I took. The test is bullshit and cannot measure intelligence correctly.

Can't take u seriously while Lenin is having his Чaй

>Taking an online IQ test that can't even get the Mensa requirement right

As i said above.. that's not the test I did at my University, the test I had was official.. this is just a quick one that i did online

Congratulations
You just have been mesure!
Now you can use whatever they give you for you to define you in his terms,
another brick in the wall

Great Goy !

I.Q. is more of a measurement of how easily you can recognize patterns, leading to things like learning new subjects being a little easier because you can find patterns to hold on to, I don't think they are necessarily a measurement of how much knowledge you have

>Facebook

Nah , your score isn't correct , tell them to recheck it...

Perhaps they added a 1 in the front by mistake , for that monkeys should have an IQ score of around 30-50.

Shit dude.. just what I figured.. I never felt extremely intelligent.. I'm above average by all means but not a genius

T. Genius

Facebook is extremely popular in Brazil for political discourse.. I'm not one of those cucks that spend all day playing stupid games and posting pics of my meals..

I am an extremely intelligent SUPREME gentleman and my IQ is only 78

>tfw when 84iq

You're smart. Very smart.
Check my digits

Sage.

>Online test
>Not administered by a psychiatrist
>ur a genius
This is a shitpost, not a test. Saged.

You should know that mensa entry level is upper 2% of population in a given country. While it can be 130 in the USA, in Germany or Poland(148) you need over 140 IQ. What is more there are different IQ scales.
You Amerifats should know that the USA is not the only country in the world.

FUCKING HELL.. this is not the test I did at the University.. this is only an online test I did to have something to post.. I took the test at an University as part of a scientific research of the psychology department. They wanted to average the IQ's by major

bump

I would say that test result is off or you have some seriously skewed view of what is going on around you. An IQ of 138 implies that you are more intelligent than 99% of the population. You should have been totally rocking any tests at school and be that sharp kid in class and even for the nerd group, you would most likely be the brightest out of them.

Really old. But still true.

Intelligence is much broader than what you can measure with a simple test.

Intelligence is very relevant to your worth as a person though.

My grades were always pretty good but my attention span is fucking short.. I've always been good at physics, chemistry history, geography.. I'm able to speak 3 languages fluently and I'm able to understand Austrian economics since high school.. but I don't see that as geniality.. I;m above average yes but I don't believe or don't want to believe that 99% of the world is dumber than me... if they are, we are fucked and I mean FUCKED

This IQ test stuff is mostly a meme and it seems to become highly inflated recently. I'm doing my phd in physics at one of germanys best Uni's and all my collegues are also physicists. All collegues who did actual IQ tests range from 115-130, while these online versions always spew out 140-160. It just doesn't make sense that every retard now gets 130-140, or at least he claims to have this...

You also have to apply that intelligence.

As I said before, the online test is just a "proof" that I'm not a dumb ass.. the test I'm referring was officially made.. Nice quads btw

That's the hardest.. If I only had the mind of ppl like Tesla :(

Ayy quads of peace.

I kekd

Put is effort in your life, stop making up excuses for being a lazy bum, the world is your oyster. You are going to have to accept that almost everybody is dumb as rocks. And you may want to start English as your fourth fluent language since "geniality" that does not mean what you think it does.

>And you may want to start English as your fourth fluent language

Being the benZ

>Tesla

Fucking meme

>only 96
Feels bad.

I'm actually working on my English.. Most of what I know is self taught since the "teachers' have terrible accents and can't write for shit.. but yea, I'm a lazy fuck.. gotta quit the weed too hehe, thx for the criticism

Tell me why?
Tesla was a fucking boss... Aside from the anti capitalist views that he had and before he went crazy that is.

If you scored 138 on a legitimate test you should be able to score at least 150 on an online test.

Oh and btw, tell me how the Swiss economy is right now.. I hear the interest rate got lowered to -0.75% now THAT'S a fucking meme

Benjamin Franklin is more of a meme than Tesla.

That's just presumptuous.. Tests are made with different standards and there is no known relation between an official tests and a non official one.. but yes, the online test was waaaaay easier than the official one that I took and somehow the score was still the same

>score lower than average
>I am extremely intelligent
maybe for a nigger or a spic
spic is pushing it though

Exactly my maple syrup brother hehe

>Funny thing is that I never felt exceptionally intelligent

Many people don't understand what IQ really is.
IQ is all about understanding things (logically) and finding an answer to it.
You can have high IQ but be a lazy fuck and never achieve anything in your life and you can have low IQ but work hard and actually be able to achieve something.

It's useless "proof", since it doesn't show anything.

>Most of what I know is self taught since the "teachers' have terrible accents and can't write for shit
And?
I'm self-taught too, but I can write in English correctly. Being fluent in three languages is nice, but if your definition of "fluent" is equal to the level of English displayed in this thread, then I think we can doubt your ability to speak the other two languages well either.

IQ tests display how good you are at recognising (logical) patterns. It might make learning a bit easier, but it doesn't really say anything about intelligence as a whole.

Did you make this thread expecting positive answers telling you that you're amazing? You'd be a laughing stock if you posted the same thing on /sci/.

Now turn off your computer and start doing something with your life, you lazy monkey huefaggot.

>Now turn off your computer and start doing something with your life, you lazy monkey huefaggot.

>moroccan

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA A MONKEYS CALLS ANOTHER MONKEY A MONKEY: THIS IS LIKE A DOG BARKING AGAINST THE MIRROR

>is IQ overrated
I don't think I've ever done an IQ test in my life but I'm still doing well in work and academically. IQ tests seem like some arbitrary generalized bullshit to lump people into categories of how "smart" they are.
>inb4 over 9000 replies saying "how stupid are you lmao IQ tests mean everything and have been scientifically proven over a billion times to be the perfect method of gauging human intellect"

If someone has 120 and someone else has 130, does that mean the 130 is smarter in every possible way, or that they're a "genius"? No, that's fucking ridiculous.

tl;dr human brains are more complex than IQ tests can ever realize, while they might give a general indication of how "smart" someone is, they're by no means a definitive guide to anything.

It doesn't fucking matter. So many people here circle jerk over their iq and yet how many of you apparent geniuses are making the correspondent salary.

>berbers
>monkeys
We're sandniggers, that's different.

We might be lazy pieces of shit, at least we're not trying to destroy the Maghreb like Germany is trying to destroy Europe and are allowed to wave our national flag without being called racist.

I don't need people to tell me how amazing I am, that's emotional bullshit and I could care less about what you or anybody feel about me (specially a fucking Spaniard Untermensch). My definition of fluent, is being capable of speaking without any noticeable accent while being capable of writing and reading any text on that said language.
I never claimed to be fluent in English as you stated, in fact, I did the very opposite.
Having said that, if you are judging, my English skills by the lack of punctuation or typos it is because I'm browsing Sup Forums on my phone and also because Sup Forums is no place for grammar nazis.

>(specially a fucking Spaniard Untermensch)
Read the name field, I'm even worse than that

>I never claimed to be fluent in English as you stated, in fact, I did the very opposite.
My bad, then. Which languages are you fluent in?

>Having said that, if you are judging, my English skills by the lack of punctuation or typos it is because I'm browsing Sup Forums on my phone and also because Sup Forums is no place for grammar nazis.
Never said anything about a lack of punctuation
Use a swiping keyboard like swype, much, much faster than manually typing and you won't make any typos that way

>hurr durr the online test says that mensa level is at 140 while it is in fact at 130
Well you failed your IQ test already you retards
On the graph it implies that the "normal" range from 90 to 110, "high" from 110 to 130 and mensa lvl from 130 to ...
Niggers.

Portuguese, Russian and Ukrainian. I'm capable in English and I can understand and read Spanish, but my accent is terrible. About Swype, no thx my phone is pretty shitty and I have no memory left

I'm not a monkey.. My heritage is Bavarian.. southern Brazil is riddled with Germans, Poles and Italians

>About Swype, no thx my phone is pretty shitty and I have no memory left
Should be an option on the default keyboard, normally, so check your settings.

>Portuguese, Russian and Ukrainian. I'm capable in English and I can understand and read Spanish, but my accent is terrible
Oh, nice. I'm fluent in Moroccan, French, and English, and I can understand/read Spanish (although I can't have a conversation or write anything in it). My Arabic grammar is fine, I just need to work on my vocabulary. I'm learning jap and I want to learn Russian too one day.

What drove you to learn two slavic languages? It's not like they are of any particular use in South America. Passion for the culture?

>My heritage is Bavarian
>implying
Berbers have more in common with Western Europe than Africa, but I don't go around saying I have hispanic heritage.

Mainly culture.. and as I said above, I'm capable in Austrian Economics so I had to learn some Russian and German to a lesser extent to understand and research Marxist economic theory so that I could criticize it, I just fell in love with Slavic culture after that.

Oh and I almost forgot, I'm also writing a book on CHEKA, NKVD and KGB about their method of subversion.. you will know what I;m talking about if you research about a thing called aктивныe мepoпpиятия