So does anyone here own any rare and exotic Sup Forums related materials

so does anyone here own any rare and exotic Sup Forums related materials

I don't understand why your thread was deleted, but I'll ask you again. You didn't spend more than 20 dollerydoos on this did you?

Is that an original sonichu comic, user?

i bought the signed book and a handcrafted sonichu medallion for 70 australian dollers all together

>rare and exotic

This is all garbage OP

the medallion is still on the way

you what

this is going to be locked in a diamond cgc case and traded over the body of a naked genetically altered cat-girl-boy one day

>life has been happening to me
When he says shit like this, it only makes me regret more so that i didnt punch him when i saw him once

>cat girl boy
Oh damn user....

You're never getting that medallion OP

>TFW i will make a film showing off a warriors trophy case, and in the background there will be a sonichu medallion

>tfw chris is too busy selling garbage and e-begging to continue Sonichu
At least he finished the Christmas story.

Jesus fuck. what I would do for the whole series of sonichu

his store has been down for months, i ordered this stuff in April and it took him this long

The fucking autist is gonna die before he can deliver the goods.

>$70 Aus
Well so much for that idea then. How's the quality of the print though? He didn't exactly design it to be made into a physical book, I'd expect some cropping.

I'm sorry to tell you this user, but it really isn't. You should have submitted a claim or a charge back when his store was still in operation. He lost the motivation to work on medallions and commissions long ago. Hell he's barely able to keep on top of the absurdly overpriced video requests and that's almost zero effort.

And he expects to partner with Sega to make a franchise.

what a fucking imbecile

the cover is pretty low res and its hard to read the right hand edges of the pages cause theirs a bit of cut off

He probably scanned them at 72dpi or something.

> when I saw him once
Tell us the details

>CWC asking for someone with a 3D printer

He doesn't even have a fucking job.

You're never seeing that medallion.

>he updated the copyright thing in the corner to read "Christine"

Don't