You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right...

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

>lol caring about others how fucking beta what a cuck im sure his dead wife was getting BLACKED daily

did I Sup Forums properly?

you did Sup Forums right.

and as a side note i'm glad someone else on this board has seen this film, this place seems to have become a cesspool for underage, just saying.

its on my shelf with the great outdoors and uncle buck

For some reason it makes me happy to read that.

That scene would have had ten times the emotional impact, without music

i'm the op and i've never seen it. it was on family guy and i looked up the reference.

>tfw those aren't pillows

i'm the op and i want u to gas yourself.
I like the music.

More of a Trading Spaces fan myself, my dads favourite movie was Stripes so I got a lot of John Candy growing up.

imagine how john candy would have been today, I hope he would have been good.

who the fuck hasn't seen it aside from this faggot

dubs checked, and underaged probably haven't seen it.

literally billions of ppl

i'm 30+ and never seen it.

then see it. and i bet $6 and my right nut billions have not seen it.

>my wife likes me

Problematic

that's what i meant. he said who hasn't seen it and i said billions haven't.

not at all he was a lefty hed be appearing in cameos of feminist reimaginings of his films like ackroyd (his best friend)

sorry, been drinking and misread.

>I like me. My wife likes me. My wife's son like me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

>haha am I doing it right mom!?

Never saw it coming.

YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY

WHAT!?

YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY

if I ever meet someone above the age of 20 who hasn't seen Planes, Trains, and Automobiles I will be incredibly disappointed and probably purchase an alcoholic beverage.

>and your OTHER wife likes me

>seen this movie 22 times
>laugh everytime
>tear up at the end every time

Anyone else?

Ignore this guy, he's drunk.

>tfw also Canadian

Hahaha... movie references.

how do they know where were going?

My wife has been dead for 8 years

>scenes men are allowed to cry to

it is incredibly re-watchable

never fails to bring a smile to my face

esp this scene

Your wife is dead nigger.

All great comedies that hold up to this day. John Candy was wonderful.

I always think of that scene when i find myself becoming more cynical. People know me as an positive and happy person and that's what i strive to stay even if some consider it annoying.