The CW-Verse

Gotta' admire their ambition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VckNE_qzrdI
youtube.com/watch?v=lXU3r8DYG8I&t=187s
screenrant.com/arrow-willa-holland-suicide-squad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I prefer the character stuff. Favorite scenes are Flash explaining Flashpoint to the team with tears in his eyes and Jay explaining to Barry that they're not Gods, they're men. Season three of the Flash felt pretty weak, though.

I wish we could go back to Arrow S1 and S2. Simpler times.

>cisco angry at barry for not saving dante
>wally seeking out savatar or whatever to get his powers
>caitlin seeking out savatar to get rid of her powers

yet everyone shits on barry for trying to save his parents when they'd all do the same shit in his position

after the eighth episode of people being pissy about it i had to stop watching it. also because it's gotten harder to look past the shit cgi with all these superpowered cunts on the show now.

>Ollie killing people
>based Slade
>not too focused on relationship bullshit

I want to go back.

we all do user, we all do

This stuff is one cut above channel awesome.

Nah, the CW actually manages to be funny from times to times.

Is flash punching them? tapping them? wtf is he doing?

Also Why does flash even need help in this fight?

the flash frequently jobs in the show.

He has to plant a tiny device in every alien without them noticing. Everyone is fighting mostly as diversion.

These shows are cancerous, they should leave the job to Netflix.

If the aliens are weak enough for Arrow to make a difference at all then Supergirl should be able to handle them all herself.

I liked legends of tomorrow season 2 more than season 3 of the flash

Still better than Civil War

it was always shit but admittedly less shitty then

s6 Slade coming back.

Season finale of Arrow s5 was kino. Prometheus was a great villain.

I agree.

>no webms of sexy Killer Frost

Son I am dissapoint.

youtube.com/watch?v=VckNE_qzrdI

Why don't they ditch those 7 members team shit? I want to see the flash beat someone without someone's help for once

True

>advanced alien race capable on interstellar travel
>fights completely naked with their fists

Hard disagree. Shit was garbage That WebM clarifies why. Let the man with the kill switch monologue then slowly pull out a gun a shoot himself.

When the show gets good it gets pretty damn good
youtube.com/watch?v=lXU3r8DYG8I&t=187s
>you ran all the way back here, just to die

NIGGA THAT WAS SEASON 5

Hey look, it's the Civil War airport scene on tv where it belongs.

>people think this is better than AoS

You literally only need Flash for that.

DCtvfags hate DCEU. The actor who plays Arrow bitched about the DCEU casting someone else as the Flash.

didnt he also bitch out about no green arrow in DCEU?

I hate that they made Atom into Iron Man, especially since he was originally going to be Blue Beetle.

You're actually retarded.

>Retarded
Is that what they call people who like quality TV????

Take the quipping faggot out and tone down felicity being a whore and it would be even better.

Who is that guy with the gun supposed to be?

There is no kill switch retard.

people actually fucking watch this shit?

cringe.

I remember that Willa Holland said that Amell was sure that he and Grant will be part of the movies universe, probably he felt it was his ticket to real stardom.

what the fuck did i just watch. This is disgusting

i dont hate the actor they have playing thawne but damn, wellsobard is where it is at.

I think Amell just wanted Grant to be in the DCEU since he was cast first.

Lol what was he gonna do? If he made a move he would've just shot at him or william.

>constantine still hasn't gotten his actual show back
>tfw ill never see dr. fate in this cw verse
JUST FUCKING DO IT CW. IT WAS SO GOOD.

no, we all dont watch bottom of the barrel like cw capeshit.

That season was god awful and super boring till the one where he got exposed. It picked up so much steam. After that, holy fuck was that shit kino.

According to Willa he thought both of them could be part of the movies.
I still think they can have a cameo in an eventual Infinite Crisis movie (or even in Flashpoint).

Yeah the last few episodes (bar the olicity trapped in bunker episode) were kino. I hope season 6 continues with this momentum. I really don't understand why the CW has to make over 20 episodes a season.

Nigga? Did you even watch? Felicity tells Oliver that there's a dead man switch that was tied to Adrian's heart rate in that once his heart rate stopped all of the C4 charges placed on Lian Yu would blow sinking the island and killing everyone on it. To which Oliver said he wasn't going to kill him. And, he didn't. He instead. Let him kill himself like a fucking moron, because the writing on this show is top notch.

So does Batman cost too much for cw?

Still better than airport """fight scene"""

It seems FOX has the tv rights for Batman (since the Adam West series or something like that), that is also why they could not use Batman on the Snellville series but did use him in the Smallville season 11 comic.
A bit like Marvel and the Mutants but in this case only on tv.

Season 1 of Arrow was pure, unadulterated KINO

Prometheus was great villain, but season finale was underwelming. That Oliver getting tortured episode was the best part of s5 though

>If he made a move he would've just shot at him or william.
You mean like he could have done when he slowly pulled his gun out?

Why do the guys with ranged weapons charge in?

If Oliver made a move prometheus would've stopped pulling it out slowly and instead do it quickly. Then point the gun at Oliver and he would've stopped. Either way the scene ends with him offing himself.

Spartan. An OC.

That's not true. She only complained about Warner forcing them to write out longtime characters like Deadshot and Katana because they were being used in the movies and Warner didn't want two versions of the same character running around.

Neither Amell nor Gustin really expected to be in movies.

Can someone answer a question.

On Seaaon 5, does he go back to killing gangstas like he did in the first season, or is it still him not killing shit ninjas, flash's cast offs and flying egyptian lovers?

Cheers

grow up

He kills people. Even flashbacks of him murdering people.

S1 was great.

>When DC found out they were going to be doing their own movie we had to axe all of the characters before we even got to show them. It was annoying at first and then when Stephen [Amell] found out there was going to be a Justice League movie it only seemed, rightly so, he would be playing Green Arrow on it as well as Grant [Gustin] playing the Flash. It just seemed like the right normal answer.
screenrant.com/arrow-willa-holland-suicide-squad/

post Willa Hollands NOW