Older White Guy on train observes my Black Lives Matter tshirt. Stops reading his book and asks:

>Older White Guy on train observes my Black Lives Matter tshirt. Stops reading his book and asks:
>Man: Can I ask you a question, sir?
>Me:
>Man: Why do black people get offended when we say All Lives Matter? I really want to understand.
>Me: (Observing the book on his lap about climate change) Do you think climate change is important?
>Man: Yes! It's the most important issue of our generation.
>Me:
>Man: Do you not agree?
>Me: Why is it the most important issue of our generation?
>Man: Our planet is being devastated by fossil fuels. The hole in the ozone layer is heating up our planet. In a generation some places in the world will be uninhabitable and our children will suffer if we don't step up and do something about it to save our planet!
>Me: (with just pinch of shade) All planets matter.
>Man: That's not fair. It's not the same thing.
>Me: How so?
>Man: Because it completely dismisses the fact that... Oh...
>Me: Yup.
>Man: Oh.
>Me: Yup.
>Man: .....

Other urls found in this thread:

onsizzle.com/i/lee-edward-colston-ii-23-hrs-older-white-guy-on-2027636
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Australia. MuMMY MuMMY B4BY NEEDS MILK MuMMY MuMMY MILKY MuMMY MuMMY B4BY NEEDS MILK MuMMY MuMMY MILKY MuMMY MuMMY B4BY NEEDS MILK MuMMY MuMMY MILKY MuMMY MuMMY B4BY NEEDS MILK MuMMY MuMMY MILKY MuMMY MuMMY B4BY NEEDS MILK MuMMY MuMMY MILKY MuMMY MuMMY B4BY NEEDS MILK MuMMY MuMMY MILKY MILKY

Earth : Other Planets
White people : Black people

come on, australia, you can do better than this

also, all planets don't really matter, who the fuck gives a shit about them? we even rescinded one's status as a planet

what does drake have to do with this
always Australians appropriating canadian culture

This doesn't even make sense.

>with just a pinch of shade

I'm not hip, is this a new word the kids are saying?
Like "lit"?

>All planets matter.
But that's fucking wrong. Ours is the onlyone with an ecosystem.

>op: I just am completely enraptured by giant cocks!
:me

>Older White Guy on train observes my Black Lives Matter tshirt
>beat him into a pulp for looking at me
>take his phone and leave

Let's be realistic here.

This thread needs to be nuked.
This board is so fucking shit sometimes goddamn

That story is so retarded it gave me cancer

>The hole in the ozone layer is heating up our planet.
What? This definitely isn't a made up story.

Go fucking live in Jupiter then u dumb negro

.....who would anyone compile this image...honestly

Fuck off Australia

BLM supporter on pol, that's the par I don't believe.

well, Jupiter and Saturn matters because it keeps Earth safe

>using Faulty Comparison argument
>and it worked

Assuming this story is even true, I'm not sure whether to be more ashamed of you for using it or for the white guy for it working.

White people are obviously the race to represent earth, as we're the only ones that actually support human life.

All habitable planets in the universe matter, enlight me black science man, how many of those exist?

at what point did you bertstare him

That's not even the point.

The point is that saying X thing matters doesn't mean that other things don't.

I read this 3 times and I still don't get it. Makes no sense.

Other planets aren't habitable and nothing lives there. Why would they matter? Nothing can suffer there when nothing lived to begin with.

What was your point, exactly?

And by the way, human life doesn't matter by default. Surplus of any species is a pest problem, our species just happens to be the most intelligent species.

The only logical conclusion is that the people with higher IQ's should genocide the rest, and that your life only matters if you contribute.

And we all know where that leaves black people. As a collective, mind you, before you pull one scientist out of a deck of millions.

Based Drake intellectually besting whites
a
s
e
d

fucking leaf talking nonsense again...hahahahaha

This story sounds like it was written by an upper middle class white boi

Also
>climate change
>real

QUALITY 5:30AM AUSSIE POSTING

U PULLED AN ALLNIGHTER 2 M90 FUCK YEAH

That's a false equivalency. We need earth to live.
>Implying we need blacks

Really makes the cognitive chemical exchanges in your cranium become active.

The point is that saying "All X matters" is redundant.

Just talk about the things which are having problems right now.

Why is BLM a terrorist organization that only cares about 2% of black deaths?

>(you)

this is leaf tier posting, I expect so much better from australia.

That's not even the argument in my first post.

The argument is that saying X matters does not make other things not matter.

Aren't you the observant one? It's pretty obvious that OP is a shill.

yea it's a trans black lingo
in similar context is used also "to spill tea"
it means sayin something mean but not explicit, exposing someone's incoherence & such

because they're retarded? that doesn't mean that "All Lives Matter" as a response to saying "Black Lives Matter" isn't.

But, black lives don't matter. Errbody know dat shit familigganigga.

whatevs daveo

No shit
It's still fun to play around with them though

This analogy is fucking retarded. In this solar system, (actually most planets) there's only one fucking planet that is inhabitable, which is Earth, the other planets actually don't matter in terms of their environmental change, unless somehow that would affect Earth, however they don't so the other planets actually are completely irrelevant.

Fuck BLM, climate change is more important, and Earth and the environment matter, the other planets don't whoever made this analogy should an hero.

*habitable, my bad.

no one is saying black lives don't matter though.

In fact with all of the affirmative action systematic racism in the country and the media biases, it is easy to see that our culture and country thinks black lives matter a little too much.

The only reason these people die by cop is when they are resisting arrest or acting a fool in some way.

Stop committing crime at higher rates than every other demographic and people won't suspect your demographic of being more likely to commit crimes.

Repost: fake and gay

onsizzle.com/i/lee-edward-colston-ii-23-hrs-older-white-guy-on-2027636

planets aren't people you retard

Why does an Australian care about political issues in the United States? Don't you have Emus to kill?

what do systemic racism and manmade climate change have in common?

You mean like crime, overpopulation and clinical stupidity?

If a problem has a problem, it's a good thing. The people guilty of the things above deserve everything they're getting and more. They shouldn't exist in the first place.

BUT THEY LITERALLY DON'T MATTER YOU FUCKING SHITHEAD

AUSTRALIA BTFO

Okay?
And you're putting this on Sup Forums because?
All lives matter is a cuckservative or moderate politician who doesn't want to be attacked saying
It didnt originate here and Sup Forums has never really cared about it other than triggering BLM

Do you really think Sup Forums believes all lives matter?

wait

they have niggers in Australia?

I don't think they're not saying that. I'm just saying "All Lives Matter" as a response to "Black Lives Matter" is retarded.

for example "Blue lives matter" doesn't mean non-cops don't matter

Scooby? Is that you?

You forgot the emojies.

I rate 3/5

I agree with you.

ALM is still dumb.

Our planet is the only planet with humans on it. We are upset about global warming because it harms us as a species.

Fuck the climates of other planets which don't affect us.

Do your skateboard squats and be enlightened.

>not beating him up, stealing his wallet and calling him a honkay ass cracka.

sorry but this is fake

Leave it to Australia to post nonsense. I laughed though so thanks.

Yeah I agree with you.

Point of my post is to attack "All Lives matter" not to defend BLM

the correct response would be "White Lives Matter"
and show all the examples of whites being killed by blacks

Straya vs Leaf ?
>which specimen is the true king of shitposting?

The pure white air is being destroyed and poisoned by the black exsaust fumes.

Well I believe all lives matter, I just think they should be separate.

Is Poland simply the most based country on the planet?

>Man: Because it completely dismisses the fact that... Oh...

The fact that Earth is the only planet we know of that has human life on it? Pretty sure niggers aren't the only humans.

NICE DRAKE MEME YOU CUNT
#FUCKBLACKLIVES

I don't
I would sacrifice 100 strangers for one of my family members
Those lives do not matter to me

All lives matter is a faggy egalitarian stance

fuck black lives matter they ruined my city

fuck you, do you think your cool wearing some american shit ? do you get bitches with that shit, do you tell them your from new york or something ?

BLM never ruined any of your shit, so why don't you go to hell ?

gasoline_huffing_abo_with_blm_tshirt.gif

Black Lives* Matter

*Only lives taken by white people, sometimes from people of authority. Black on black crime is to be ignored and/or blamed on the systemic racism in America.

Man made climate change is a meme. Go find out how much C02 a volcano dumps into the atmosphere and then find out how many are currently erupting.

Ill wait.

No just saying it's retarded

But BLM represents an objectively worse demographic than if we counted all of humanity, so supporting it would be a measurably worse choice than supporting all life, even though supporting all life is also hardly a good thing, since it endorses overpopulation and sets no standards for humanity.

Instead we should focus only on the lives that... well, matter. You know, measurably. The people making scientific breakthroughs, the people building societies.

The "people" harming the former or draining their resources on the other hand are not people until they can meet the same standards.

even blacks hate BLM in america you tool, the earlier thread was right...

aussies have lost all their bantz, and are now more cocky and annoying than canucks

You should've cummed in his mouth while he fucked you in the ass.

More like
>Try to beat up a cracka in a train for his phone.
>He starts hitting back and yelling at me in Russian or something.
>Pulls out a baton or something and I end up on the ground with him kicking my head in.
>Loose consciousness.
>Wake up naked in the toilet of the train I rode.
>Cracka stole my Addidas shoes and tracksuit.

What? What rambling nonsense is th-
Wait a minute... That flag...

I don't know why this makes me laugh so hard when I see it. but it does, every time, without fail.

Okay that's great op

Lol total bullshit story. Blacks commit crime at a waaay higher rate than whites that's why they get killed. And don't give me that poverty bullshit, you don't see whites in poor ass kentucky rioting and destroying their own shit.

And my point was without earth all humans will die, and black lives matters only effects a minority of the world. Clearly all lives matter more than black lives in a qualitative and quantitative capacity. Maybe BLM started out with righteous intentions, but it's clearly now a black supremacist movement.

Wow, and Canadians are supposed to be the worst shitposters? At least we aren't retarded enough to construct an analogy like that.

Australians confirmed for dumbest anglos.

Yeah I agree. This was never my point and I completely agree with you.

I'm just stating that ALM as a response to BLM makes no sense.

Instead of responding with ALM actually say something which is an argument instead of being a braindead moron

same, I think it's probably because it's the single most perfect representation of aussie shitposting

False Equivalency Fallacy.

Human lives =/= planets

Why are aussies so irrevocably terrible at shitposting?

Earth: other planets
Black people: non-black people

I like your story user but it'd be a lot more sensible with something like breast cancer in place of climate change.

Sage

Humans don't live on anyother planet. And also I don't give a shit about climate change.

Keep us posed

You make sense, I agree with you.

BLM is retarded, people should attack the BLM on the basis of it's character not it's name

I fucking hate how much influence RuPaul's Drag Race or whatever has on millenial culture. It makes me want to vomit.

so fucking stupid. thats like saying black lives matter = turnip lives matter stupid fucking comparision.

There are no humans in other planets, and for what we know no kind of life.

"Climate change" could be a problem only because it would affect the way of life of humans, but in a planet without life it's pretty irrelevant