Any good movies about down low gay romance that aren't too faggy?

Any good movies about down low gay romance that aren't too faggy?

Im a "straight" dude who's slowing catching feelings for my gay fwb but too scurred to be open about it because im a "tough army man".

Moonlight

>Marxist nigger propaganda
fuck off kike
Im a Homonationalist

No, stop being a faggot

There's a movie called Johns starring David Arquette where him and his pal are male prostitutes with male clientele but are heterosexual so it's not gay. Then they start growing closer and it gets a little gay

merry christmas mr. lawrence
watch it especially if you like bowie and ryuichi sakamoto

Brokeback Mountain is obligatory answer, although it's kinda faggy. I don't know how you can have a gay romance movie without some level of fagginess.

star wars episode III: revenge of the Sith

Pray it away

This

My Own Private Idaho

Top Gun?

Weekend (2011). It's a pretty good romance in general, I'm not a gay dude but it made me cry because I was lonely when I watched it lol. good luck with your fwb situation.

Speedway Junky

Moonlight

Any serious responses?

Or is Sup Forums just all trolls now?

Brokeback Mountain

I'm feeling a lot of attraction to guys recently, but it seems like gay movies and tv shows just don't appeal to me. Idk what it is. Maybe I just don't have a gay personality.

>im a "tough army man".
Tell me more

any lesbian films with the same feel?

Chasing Amy

Bend it Like Beckham would've been a great lesbian comedy if they had actually ended up lesbians like they were originally supposed to.

Back to Sup Forums retard

Seconding this. Honestly it might be way too real for your situation and make you cry, but I haven't seen a more realistic movie in that genre.

>TFW you're straight but you would not be completely opposed to a dude nohomo sucking you off on occasion
HOW TO AM GETTINGS GAY FWB

How do you have a gay "friend with benefits" and still in any capacity say you're a "straight dude", let alone in the same breath? If youre a closeted fag just tell the guy (but what benefits it's not like he thinks youre straight while hes going down on you). Do you think he thinks youre straight while hes suckin your dick or letting you widen his rectal cavity? What the fuck is this

Milk is good but doesn't actually meet your request.

Literally be moderately attractive, don't live in bumfuck nowhere, and go on grindr. That's it.

i love you phillip morris

I imagine there's a reason he put "straight" in quotes. Probably everyone but the fwb thinks he's straight.

Not sure about moderately attractive, I live in bumfuck nowhere, and I have never used social media. Sounds like my mana reserves will never be depleted.

>not having sex with your bro

what a faggot. what kind of bro are you? fuck you

The question comes across as trying to reconcile this with his friend, not with society's perception of his gayness. If you cut to the heart of the issue and got the actual meaning out of it (props for that if its right btw) then who cares unless hes living 7n some shithole why is he even having issues just be gay, faggot

Its not gay people doesnt know