I thought that Iron Man was with the nuMales of the Galaxy, right? Why are they siding with Carol?

I thought that Iron Man was with the nuMales of the Galaxy, right? Why are they siding with Carol?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Marvel/comments/38oxjn/a_reading_guide_to_modern_marvel_new_readers/
comicscontinuum.com/stories/1608/26/guardians11.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bendis.

She is just so unappealing
her airforce background
forced feminist
and her lesbian hair

who's stronger
Singularity or Miss America

>it's Rooney asking a question about a Bendis comic without posting the full preview of OP pic's sauce in question episode

reddit.com/r/Marvel/comments/38oxjn/a_reading_guide_to_modern_marvel_new_readers/

>leddit
One step towards being one of the most infamous tripfaggots from Sup Forums.

I don't' read much of current Marvle anymore.

Found that link because I googled guide to Modern Marvel and it was the first link.

love u user

Also have you read Wolverine Origin? You enjoy it?

Skeetee really is starting to find workarounds for the sameface he used to do. This is not something I see many artists do these days, usually it's the opposite.
Also
>numales of the galaxy
>in a team with Flash Venom, Groot and fucking Drax

I really don't care

He called them nuMales

i miss ms marvel carol

That's what they get for getting involved in shitty Civil War crap.

Yeah, I was kind of wondering about that. Has the term devolved into a generic insult with even the tiniest ties to its original definition already?

The Air Force background is awesome.
And the hair is good by specific artist (deodato, siqueria)

What the fuck is going on with her boots/shoes here? Are they actually retardedly angled high heels?

Link to no-watermark preview of this bullshit:

comicscontinuum.com/stories/1608/26/guardians11.htm

Because Rooney is shit

Then this happens

Follow up from

Also Bendis getting in on that Bane posting

Shit dialogue

They came to help Carol because she asked for help.
Later the Guardians are gonna split between Carols and Tony's camp.
Had Tony went to ask for help, they would have came to his aid, too.

Correct order of this preview:

Variant

Did anyone else noticed how fucked up is the order of the panels here. The last twoof the first page should come in the next one and the box containing Brand's dialogue on the second one should be at the end of the first.

>Marvel
>editors
>anyone giving a shit about the mínimum quality check or even a check.
I know I know.

Was it ever anything else? I've only heard the word when it's been sandwiched between "beta" and "cuck" in Sup Forums posts.

It's clearly a double-spread page cut in the half, so what you're complaining they didn't do is exactly what they did.

I mean, at the very least it tended to be used in relation to questioning the masculinity of people, like those other two terms.

I'm not really sure what about the current Guardians of the Galaxy set off this usage of it here, other than pure brain-dead memeing.