If you saw him IRL, what would you do to him?

If you saw him IRL, what would you do to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IU28GHMcYxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hit and run.

Pat his bald head the same way Benny Hill patted that old guy

youtube.com/watch?v=IU28GHMcYxM

I'd be hesitant to say anything, not because I'm afraid of him, but because he almost certainly gets off on people shitting on him, and subsequently posting everywhere about how he bravely confronted a racist right-wing extremist regardless of what I said or actually happened.

So with that in mind, something along the lines of " I remember when people thought you good".

ask him why'd he block me on twitter for asking Slott a question
I don't hate the guy because I'm not really a character fag to anyone and he always gets good artists

I hate him because partially because i am a character fag, and also because i hate affirmative action retards that shove tokens down our throat, lest we be called racists. I havent even read any marvel now!, i want to get into comics, but the shit ive heard and seen i refuse too atbthis point, atleast for marvel.

Greet him.

Human shit

Read older comics, baka senpai.

Any suggestions?

What do you think will interest you?

Say hello and maybe thank him for Jessica Jones. Maybe get him to sign my trades if I knew I was going to meet him ahead of time.

I saw him walking out of a comics shop once. Cashier said "I like your work, man" and the guy said "thanks"

It might've been Mike Mignola because they both live in the area and are bald, and comics fans like Mike more. But it would've been awkward to say "Yo Mikey, when's the next Lobster Johnson?" to the Jewish Marvel guy.

I'd probably have said "I like your Daredevil man, keep making more stuff like it" if I knew for sure. I loath his Guardians but that doesn't retroactively make his Daredevil any less good.

Horror, capeshit, scifi, waifu shit

fuckin kek

ask him if it was really anal

oh shit you hate him and don't read comics?
okay

I read paperbacks i buy from bookstores, but havent gotten into periodicals yet.

>horror
My weaker side, but try Hellblazer, Hellboy, From Hell, Swamp Thing vol 2, Witch Doctor... Arkham Aslyum: Serious House on Serious Earth. I've heard American Vampire, Fatale and Harrow County are OK.
>capeshit
Marvels, Kingdom Come, Earth X, Universe X, Paradise X, Justice, New Frontier, Great Darkness Saga, Infinity Gauntlet... can't tell who your favorites are so that's there. Maximum Carnage will always have special place in my heart.
>scifi
Can't tell you shit there, can't remember when I read SF comic last time.
>waifushit
Ms. Marvel, Gwenpool, Spider-Girl?

All are good except
>ms carbomarvel
Fucking pass

>waifu shit
Try Gwenpool, Batgirl Burnside, Harley, Silk, Power Girl, Spider Gwen, Supergirl, Ms. Marvel Kamala Khan.

Have no idea what else is waifu shit in [CURRENT YEAR]. When I hear "waifu shit" I think of quirky cutesy comics.

>Ms. Marvel Kamala Khan.
Okay, i gotta ask. Why does that mudslime get so much popularity?

>mudslime

Please don't be racist unless you're being funny as well.

I would bendisspeakthe shit out of him. like 3 hours of bendisspeak. with Bendis.

Its not racist, its hatred for a specific religion you fuck

Fuck off tumblr

Just don't be bigoted in general, man. What's to gain from it? Unless you've got a really good "priest walks into a bar" joke.

You first Sup Forums

Im far from Sup Forums, i hate conservtive god loving fucks there, just like i hate muslims
Because religion has turned this world into shit, and i hate seeing the people who share most of my political ideals validate there religious bigotry and msygony because there "oppressed".

>Its not racist, its hatred for a specific religion you fuck

you're implying most anons here wouldn't just angrily glare at him from a distance and avoid making eye contact

Look Mr.Fedora, we just wanna have a good time here. I'd appreciate it if you took your katana and Richard Dawkins book and waited outside.

Tell him happy birthday.

Not him, but a religion isn't a race. It's not something you're born with that you can't help, it's something you personally choose to believe in, and therefore have to take shit for. Being a Muslim or a Christian is literally no different than being a Republican or a Democrat. People are hated and ridiculed for having political views, why should religious ones be any different? Also:
>getting triggered over insults on Sup Forums in the first place

break all his fingers. CAN'T WRITE NOW BITCH

>Okay, i gotta ask. Why does that mudslime get so much popularity?

because it's a genuinely good comic

X-23's various comics (so her origin mini , Target and the proper X-23 run not that wolverette shit) is pretty big waifu shit.

Unless you're a Jew

What could i really say to him? I can't say "i loved your ultimate spiderman run and daredevil but almost everything else you've done since is garbage" i'd probably just get him to sign one of my usm issues and leave without saying anything else, i don't hate him, it's not like slott who i'd probably badmouth publicly or even worse if i couldn't find enough self control

Being an ethnic jew isnt a problem, actually believing the religion is.

Walk past him without noticing or caring.

>Good to see you, Brian, baby!

Who is this slott guy i keep hearing about? Also, whats the sauce on your pic?

kill him and brand him with Sentry's "S" on the forhead

Most writers are nice people to meet. I met Dan Slott last week at a convention and while I dislike a large portion of his Spider-Man stuff he was great to listen to.

"Ultimate Spider-man is great and I don't really mind Bendis speak but I wish to god that you'd research characters before writing whatever you want."

It's probably the most controversial spidey writer ever, personally i despise him and think his run is even worse than the clone saga and howard mackie's run combined, but a lot of people also love him, both ironically and unironically, since it panders to people who have never read spiderman in their lives
Also, it's sailor moon

You're a good goy, user

Jesus Christ. People like this make up 60% of this board now and Sup Forums remains amenable to this faggotry. You all deserve to become next Sup Forums.

What the fucks wrong with my comment?

Shoot him, it'd be worth it.

Literally everything you said is conducive to this being the terrible board it is.

I'd tell him that I liked him a lot working with barely, USM was great then, and if he continued with him he'd probably be up there with Lee and Kirby

Hey, are you Bendis?

"I dont read comics but Ive heard everyone else to tell me not to. But Ill bitch about LIBRULS anyway".

Fuck off to Sup Forums.

I read comics, fucking bitch. I just dont read periodicals yet, because im scared of the horror stories i hear from this board.

fuck off Sup Forumsmblr
Marvel is completely run and staffed by far left SJW/PC fucktards
and haven't you figured it out 4chins is an ALT-RIGHT site

Ignore him. He's not worth my time.

>unironically claiming to be alt right
Leave.

I would try to engage in bendis seak then punch him

I saw him at a con and I farted when I got close to him at the signing table.

He didn’t notice it was me buy by the way he made a face I could tell he smelled it.

It was a nasty fart and he was going to be there for an hour at least so it was all good.

t. triggered Sup Forums sheeptard.

This. Despit all the politics people may have you believe, it's just a well written superhero comic.

Fuck outta here conservative filth. Sup Forums isnt alt right scum.

I saw Brian Michael Bendis at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him I read the first issue of Civil War II, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Be a douche? Oh, bother me..? Like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh, huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like as many bagels he could carry in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bags of bagels and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any cosmic infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each one and put them in bags and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Love your creativity, dude.

"Look theres the guy that wrote a couple good comics in 2004."

Seriously though I'd ask him why he writes things he knows people will be mad about. He literally pleases no-one and I want to know why.

>because it's a genuinely good comic

only it isn't

CNN said we are ALT-RIGHT so it has to be true
Also kill yourself leftist scum

Kill yourself you conservative bitch. You sex hating ways and your prudish bitch god have no place in the modern world.

Don't be a faggot unless you're being funny as well.

Kill yourself, Greg.

Fuck off meme spouting retard

You aren't a meme, you fat autist.

Stale pasta user

If someone didn't give a fuck about x-23 before the wolverine run they'll probably find it entertaining enough. Most of the people that don't enjoy it simply dislike how Laura is written now as compared to before.

I dont even know who greg is you fucking idiot.

>You sex hating ways and your prudish bitch god
Exactly his brand of autism.
Only thing it's missing is his hatred of "Christian bitchs"

Ask him what the weirdest thing that's come through his pawn shop door is

Fuck outta here you Sup Forumstier shitposting retard

>Sup Forums
It's /toy/, mate.

>You sex hating ways and your prudish bitch god have no place in the modern world.

Fedora or fedora impressionist?

I've met him in real life. He's a really cool guy.