Might as well merge Sup Forums and Sup Forums now

Might as well merge Sup Forums and Sup Forums now.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2009/nov/18/africans-apologise-slave-trade
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So what happens to the natives, hispanics and asians?

They actually did though, and they turned it into the worst place in Africa.

WE

I wish lincoln didn't die. Then this would be a reality in Africa and I could walk the city streets without getting killed.

Sup Forums has been Sup Forums2.0 for a long time now.

So the show is just the westside of Chicago expanded out?

Didn't they start immediately enslaving the native inhabitants?

Yes

yeah

Any links i can read about this?

Nice, so it's basically a documentary on Liberia?

In hollywood there's only blacks and whites. Asians and latinos barely have any relevance.

>UUUHHHH HERE'S A MOVIE ABOUT SUPERIOR AFRICAN CIVILIZATIONS THAT WOULD HAVE EXISTED IF WHITEY NEVER CAME
>UUUHHHH HERE'S A MOVIE ABOUT HOW BLACK PEOPLE CAN BE CUNTRIES AN SHEET IF US JUST GAVE US THE LAND

>privileged lightskin mulatto doesn't understand the struggle
what a surprise

Struggle of having one if the biggest continents basically to thenselves, and still cant get running water or stop spreading monkey diseases?

because this worked out so well in Haiti

they did - it was called liberia, and it is one of the worst places in africa.

>hbo show about the confederacy winning
>black people lose their minds over it
>Sup Forums rightfully shits on the black people
>amazon has a show about black people making their own country seperate from the us
>tv loses their minds over it
what the fuck is wrong with you hypocritical fucking pieces of shit? do you not see how Sup Forums has made your brains rot?

Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama become Liberia then? That place proves what happens when you step back, and give blacks the "freedom to shape their own destiny".

>take all the bottom-of-the-barrel uneducated social class of a country and move them into another
>we're supposed to believe that they not only managed to defend their sovereignty from the neighbouring country superior technology, education level and population, but that they became a superpower while they started fading into irrelevancy
I'm not a Sup Forumsfag so it might be cool but the premise is very hard to pull it off competently.

as a Mississippian it occurs to me that I've never seen a negro around here working in any job more prestigious than a factory floor, it's almost always either that or McD's

FUCK NIGGERS
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE COTTON PICKERS

Liberia was a fringe movement in which a relatively small number of ex-slaves attempted to colonize Africa. This show features the entire ethnic group getting their own nation state.

This is the only thread about it I've seen thus far, and more than half of it is just WE WUZ STATES shitposting.

Man, I can't wait for the daily threads of this shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

They did get their own country, Liberia. Almost none of them wanted to go back to Africa.

OP shut the fuck up. D&D of game of thrones are making a series on HBO called confederate. Which is about if the confederate army won and slavery still existed but I don't see you complaining about that you absolute fucking virgin. Inb4 "you're a nigger!111". Yes I am black but my ancestors weren't slaves. D I C K H E A D

It's blacks in the Western world that are the biggest purveyors of muh slavery, not Africans themselves.

They even acknowledge their role in the slave trade and have apologised for it.

theguardian.com/world/2009/nov/18/africans-apologise-slave-trade

Can I get a quick rundown or name of the country?

That's because you won't hire them or they aren't qualified/lack a degree.
Are you the type who looks down upon working stiffs?

Liberia

It's ex-slaves "purveying muh slavery" because it's the reason that their cultures and ethnicity exist.

It's the same in the Navy, from my experience. Sure, you'll have the occasional AT or AE, but for the most part, they all work in the galley. We actually had a day where all they made was fried chicken, watermelon, and cornbread. No bullshit.

Jesus it looks like that ugly cunt Joss Whedon kept casting in shit

All niggers are slaves. They can't do anything on their own.

There was actually a real plan to ship all black people to an American colony in Africa called Liberia.

Shame we didnt't go through with it, I think it would be better for us and better for them.

Yes I look down upon a 40 year old working the register at a fast food joint.

see

>please tell me how those demons stole the thrown???

Well that's historically accurate though. Go read about Liberia

daily reminder a seperate black state is a white nationalist position and the american white nationalists found they had a lot more in common with malcolm x and the nation of islam than they did with MLK and even said that a "mutually benficial agreement" was possible with black nationalists in the 60s

So, Liberia on a larger scale then?

Struggling to read?

Are you fucking retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

got the first episode right here bros

Yeah but that will never happen. Niggers eat each other when left to their own devices

But they gave us Raiden and that's kind of cool.

Yes

No, why?

No, I think the idea is that this country would include the artists, merchants & thinkers that were part of the American black community IRL. Something like "Black Wall Street" would exist without getting burned down. It wouldn't be a fringe colonization scheme.

Well it's either that or having someone take your wallet, car and everything inside your house

Which do you prefer Jethro?

The word nigger refers to slaves, which I'm not because my ancestors weren't slaves. Try again user you cuck.

Elijah Muhammad has gathered millions of the dirty, immoral, drunken, filthy-mouthed, lazy and repulsive people sneeringly called ‘niggers’ and inspired them to the point where they are clean, sober, honest, hard working, dignified, dedicated and admirable human beings in spite of their color. . . . Muhammad knows that mixing is a Jewish fraud and leads only to aggravation of the problems that it is supposed to solve. . . . I have talked to the Muslim leaders and am certain that a workable plan for separation of the races could be effected to the satisfaction of all concerned—except the communist-Jew agitators. - George Lincoln Rockwell

Even the white nationalists felt it was possible.

this guy is a nigger

What the actual fuck does this shit have to do with TV? You racist pricks haven't even seen the show yet but you're already hating on it. God, this is why this website is going down the drain. Genuinely pathetic Maybe reddit is better after all....

turns out Sup Forums and twitter are mirror images of one another, the same conversations are happening over there about "confederate"

They can make their damn show, it's still stupid though

because we know it'll paint a very unrealistic picture of what it would have been like. they'll be peaceful intelligent creative and prosperous people rather than the dirt-eating dumb fuck labourers they actually were

Look at how embarrassing you all are. Shit like this make me wanna become an sjw Jesus christ

The funny thing is, all these newfags don't know who aaron mcgruder is and that this show is bound to piss black people off more than Sup Forums and nu/tv/

Posts like this make me wish you were dead.

>How DARE they portray these nigger scum as human reeeeee
>I'm not racist though

What's wrong with you?

Has it come out yet ? No so shut the fuck up you C U C K

what is liberia

detroit, chicago and baltimore might as well be black countries and look at how well they are doing

>defends sjw nigger fest
>call other people cucks

At the risk of getting a bunch of strawmen comics and counter-signal maymays posted, the so-called "alt-right" is basically white identity politics. Sup Forums literally has threads where they get angry about video games for being too diverse.

>what is liberia
see

what will be funny about it is that there will be a black ethnostate but still manage to shoehorn race mixing and BLACKED into the white ethnostate part of the show

> loses their minds over it

All I've seen is people mocking it you assblasted nigger

>artists, merchants & thinkers
>niggers
lol

portray them as things they weren't you mean?

it's in fashion at the moment to rewrite western history to give a more important role to those who played very little in it.

stuff like this will simply feed into a narrative of "what we cudda been witout dem whitey"

>>hbo show about the confederacy winning
Name?

Good post, really made me think.

Even if I died (which I won't because I'm loved so much) I'd still be remembered and known for my long list of accomplishments and the impact I left on the world unlike you , you P U S S Y

That's why you shoot them center mass

Just had a shit, lads. Don't think I wiped properly though

they arent really a single ethnic group though are they

I guess that makes you a good Christian? Thou shalt not kill unless it's someone you don't like.

how few remain by harry turtledove, dont bother watching this thinly veiled ripoff.

>stuff like this will simply feed into a narrative of "what we cudda been witout dem whitey"

Did you not watch Boondocks, he constantly makes fun of black people and nigger culture. This show is going to be boondocks 2 and piss sjws off.

There's a difference between defending something and keeping an open mind. We haven't seen it yet so we cannot make opinions on it. That's only fair. You fucking C U C K

I would say that the descendants of Southern slaves constitute an ethnic group.

When the other minorities in the country start bitching about being underrepresented in things the way the blacks do, we will truly see the left eat itself, and the whites will be expected to pick up the pieces

You sound more underaged than black. Both?

Never said I was a Christian

t. nigger

Thou shalt not steal nigger

so does World War I and II not happen in this timeline or something?

I'm not American so I didn't know shit about Liberia, but this is fucking hilarious.
>country made from slaves
>receives constant handouts by white guilt faggots from America
>still in extreme poverty
>immediately started enslaving the other niggers because they were "uncivilized and inferior"
>has the guiness record for dirtiest elections in history, 130000 votes for the winner when there was only 15000 people in the Census
>two civil wars in one decade
>the president that started the civil war fucked off to Nigeria and the current president is begging them to rat him out

they're obv going to make the show really shitty and unrealistic as to what it would have been a la Django Unchained. Guarantee you the slavemasters will be uneducated disgusting hicks who treat their slaves like boot leather and the blacks will be proud intelligent kangz and quaynez who have to put up with whitey.

If you seriously think that HBO making a show about some kind of confederate dystopia where whitey tortures blacks is a victory for evil racists then you are delusional. All of these shows will just demonize white people and misrepresent slaves as inherently educated and culturally superior.

just LMAO at this thread where a white nationalist showed up to defend blacks while Sup Forums arrived to shitpost and call people niggers

>resorting to nigger
Sad!

>smart black guy leaves a prosperous place to be with braindead niggers
yeah sure thing pal

If you aren't, that would be worse. Then you would be a brainless psychopath. I'd shoot your ass dead on fucking site just so you wouldn't go kill anyone.

whoa aaron mcgruder is making this? Is there gonna be an uncle rukus?

>calls people cuck
>gets upset when he's outed as a nigger

That sounds pretty interesting. American culture really does a thing dunnit?

but BET said!!

Considering niggers can't shoot, i find that hard to believe